Start Your Career in Pharmaceutical Business
Who should attend?
- All graduates of medical or scientific background or whoever wants to work in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Those who seek better understanding to pharmaceutical business & how to begin
This course is geared for college graduates to enhance their pharmaceutical business understanding with all its components. This course provides them with knowledge that help them determine their coming role & career pathway in the pharmaceutical industry.
Topics covered include: Pharmaceutical industry components & regulations- concepts of this business –how to be one of this industry workers – organization man treats – how to pass an interview successfully.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Illustrate pharmaceutical industry components & its regulations.
- Understand how this business runs.
- Select the possible career paths for themselves.
- Experience the organization tense & how to deal with it.
- Pass their interview successfully.
- Pharmaceutical industry components (Patient journey work shop)
- Organization game (interactive teams play)
- What is the motive of this industry?
- Pharmaceutical industry regulations (Part 1: governmental laws -ethics &values )
- Pharmaceutical industry regulations (Part 2: FDA & societies role –IMS- KPI)
- A product Journey to come in patient hand
- Organizational skills
- Where you are & where you want to go?
- Job description concept .
- Tips on how to pass your interview successfully
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday 30 and 31 August, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by the Academy Of Knowledge
Makanak - Maadi - Technology Village
Makanak - Technology Village
Building No. 11G/4 El-Laselky, New Maadi,
In front of Gate 3 Technology Village
- Cash: Makanak - Maadi - Technology Village
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911