Architecture Business: Change Management
This course is designed to help managers to know how to improve the quality of their company, by creating a successful plan for change, how to manage and implement this change plan, how to develop, follow up and evaluate the change plan, how to overcome its challenges and how to measure its effects.
- What is culture?
- What is organization culture?
- What is behavior?
- What is the organization behavior?
- What is the vision of your company?
- What is the mission of your company?
- What Is Change Management?
- What is the positioning of change management at your strategic plan in your company?
- Where does the Change Start?
- What are the Common Obstacles to Change?
- Why Do Change Efforts Fail?
- What are the Common Errors of Organizational Change and Their Consequences?
- What is the Leader’s Role for Managing Change?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities for Change?
- Where to Start?
- What are the Steps to Effective Change Management?
- What is the Strategy for Communication in change management?
- How to Manage the Emotions in Change?
- What is your action plan to implement the change management?
- How to follow up, evaluate and improve your change management plan?
- How to measure the effect of your change management plan?
Fees: LE2750 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 24 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance by the Academy Of Knowledge and EgyptArch Planning and Consultant
- Cash: Makanak - Nasr City
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Call/Whatsapp +201023338911