Mathematics Innovative Teaching Strategies
In this course you will have the opportunity to further sharpen your teaching skills and widen your knowledge through learning more about innovative mathematics teaching strategies and how to use them in classroom. You will get the chance to learn more about collaborative learning techniques, problem solving, mind mapping, problem based learning and other modern teaching strategies and their applications in mathematics curricula. Also you will have the opportunity to practice your knowledge through various workshops during the course.
Who should attend?
- Mathematics Teachers in service.
- Newly graduated Mathematics teachers.
- Participants from relative academic backgrounds aiming to work as a Mathematics Teachers in English and International schools
- Mathematics teaching assistants.
By the end of this course you will be able to use the latest teaching strategies and modern methods in teaching mathematics.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts related to teaching strategies and methods.
- Get the latest pedagogy related to modern standards in teaching practices in both USA and EGYPT.
- Acquire the skills needed to develop lesson plans and learning activities using modern teaching strategies and methods.
- Teach Mathematics through different interactive strategies and more effective ways.
- Design interactive and challenging learning environments using the latest techniques and methods.
- Practice their knowledge through many workshops.
- Introduction to teaching strategies
- Collaborative learning.
- Problem Solving.
- Problem-based learning.
- Mind mapping.
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance from the Academy Of Knowledge