Business Intelligence Workshop
This course takes you in a journey starts with learning what is Analytics, different types of Analytics, and how they are ordered according to their types into gradual stages.
In a second wave during this journey, you will move to learn about the evolution of HR Metrics, how HR Metrics are developed, how to develop HR metrics for different HR functions, the difference between metrics & analytics, and how you can upgrade your department processes from showing only metrics to addressing analytics instead by applying 5 gradual steps.
The course gives an appropriate understanding for how to decide what to measure when start working with metrics & analytics, shedding a light also on some guidelines to guarantee success when working with analytics.
A third wave of the course, gives participants a clear conception about Business Analytics & Business Intelligence definitions, showing the difference between the three disciplines (Analytics, Business Analytics, and Business Intelligence), and in more details, it moves to address “Business Intelligence” analysis cycle, the Org. internal and external BI sources, and the tools that can be used at each phase in the BI cycle.
At the end, in a quick view the course indicates to participants how data can be turned into business intelligence, by presenting to participants a “Predictive Management. Model” driven by HR analytics.
Who Should Attend?
- HR Directors.
- HR Managers.
- HR Business Partners.
- HR Senior Supervisors.
- HR Professionals interested in acquiring the fundamental knowledge & practice of applying HRBI.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Define Analytics; identify their different types and gradual stages.
- Discover the evolution of human capital metrics and develop HR Metrics in different HR fields.
- Comprehend the five steps of Analytics formulation in HR.
- Make use of a value chain Model to decide on what to measure by HR Analytics.
- Recognize the concepts of Business Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Differentiate between Analytics, BA, and BI.
- Apply the cycle of BI Analysis, discovering the tools used in different BI phases
- Examine a predictive management model driven by Human Capital Analytics.
- Day 1:
- What is “Analytics”?
- What are the different types of analytics?
- The gradual stages of Analytics.
- Examples of the tools used in different analytical types.
- Business domains that uses analytics.
- The evolution of human capital metrics.
- Day 2:
- How to develop HR Metrics in different HR fields?
- The difference between HR Metrics & Analytics.
- The journey to HR Analytics.
- The five steps of Analytics formulation in HR.
- Importance and uses of HR analytics.
- Day 3:
- A value chain Model to decide on what to measure by HR Analytics.
- Common mistakes to avoid in HR Analytics & tips to guarantee success.
- The concepts of Business Analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Difference between Analytics, BA, and BI.
- How is the BA process related to Org. Decision Making processes?
- BI internal & external categories.
- Day 4:
- The cycle of BI Analysis.
- The tools used in different BI phases
- Benefits of BI
- How data is turned into Business Intelligence?
- Example of a predictive management model driven by Human Capital Analytics.
Fees: LE2750 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Fridays and Saturdays 6,7,13 &14 September, 16:00 to 20:00 (Total 24 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance by the Academy Of Knowledge
Makanak - Mohandeseen - Sirya St.
Makanak - Mohandeseen
63 Syria st, Mohandseen, Giza
- Cash: Makanak - Mohadeseen
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911