Skills for women at work
In the corporate environment, women worth as a business professional is judged by their skills, ability to harness the commitment of others and their capacity to positively influence and persuade… it all comes down to communication.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Discover the impact of your own communication style and how to adapt it for positive outcomes.
- Recognize and interpret behavioral characteristics of others in your workplace.
- Position yourself with confidence and credibility.
- Learn how to act assertively and deal with conflict.
- Negotiate for results with integrity, objectivity and focus.
- Understanding different communication styles based on gender and behaviors.
- Contribute to successful teams by adapting women’s styles for results.
- Resolving common communication blockages.
- Developing assertive communication techniques.
- Conflict management styles.
- Powerful negotiation techniques for women to ensure better outcomes.
- Time Management and Career strategies.
Fees: LE1100 (20% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 16:00 to 21:00 (10 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
Registration: Pre-Register NOW to reserve your place
- Attending the course
- Course Material
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance accredited by Andromeda Publishing and Academic Services (UK)