Selling for Excellence - Medical Representatives
Nowadays, pharmaceutical market became very competitive. The physicians are visited by a big number of medical representatives. The challenge now is how the salesperson can differentiate himself, his product and his company from the other competitors, in order to influence the prescription of the doctor. This requires high level of professionalism starting from: acquiring strong knowledge of the products, the customers and the competitors; being competent in different skills required for persuasion and selling; and building distinguished relationships with carefully selected customers in order to achieve the company sales objectives.
“Selling for Excellence” Training module helps you to start your career as a professional salesperson, to acquire the essential skills needed to be an outstanding medical representative, and to confidently run in the race aiming to be the best achiever in your company.
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for newly recruited medical representatives and fresh graduate candidates who want to join pharmaceutical companies.
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand what is personal selling?
- Define the requirements of current market for more professional promotion activities.
- Learn the traits of successful salespersons
- Understand the selling equation
- Master sales call by learning the selling process.
- Learn how to deal with different customers?
- Differentiate themselves from other competitors.
- Adapt sales call according to the customer’s style
- Use different techniques to handle the customer’s objections
- Make effective closing to reach the customer’s commitment
The 2-day course (total 12 training hours). Methodology moves between training, teaching and coaching as appropriate. An interactive approach is used, providing attendees with experiential and practical learning. Sessions involve discussion, brainstorming, analysis, role-plays and simulations, presentations and workshops.
Participants are always actively involved at all stages.
- What is Personal Selling?
- Why do we need a face-to-face communication is the selling process?
- The Market dynamics.
- The 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix.
- The cost of personal selling.
- Role of the salesperson in the Partnering era, as a “Value Creator”.
- The keys for success in the current dynamic market: Being different – Work smarter – Value creator.
- Are Salespeople born? Or made?
- The 10 traits of successful salespersons.
- The 3 Basic weapons of a successful salesperson:
- The Selling Process: (OPIBOCK)
- Inquiry (Probing)
- Conclusion – Closing – Obtaining commitment
- Keep records
Fees: LE1500 (Get 10% discount for early registration)
Schedule: Friday and Saturday, 16:00 to 22:00 (Total 12 hours)
Class Size: MAX 19 learners
- Cash: Makanak - Maadi Technology Village
- Mobile Payment: 00201220253333
- Or Call/Whatsapp: +201023338911
- Attending the course
- Course Material - Electronic
- Coffee breaks with refreshments and snacks
- Certificate of attendance by the Academy Of Knowledge