Qixi Specials
Sleeping with you on Qixi 💌
七夕伴你入眠
Sleeping with you on Qixi 💌
七夕伴你入眠
The next four audios are Qixi specials! They’re POVs showing you what would it be like to spend the night with eack of the LASER members before Qixi (China’s equivalent for Valentine’s day! Read about it here.) as their lovers!
七夕伴你入眠:顾子尧
Sleeping with you on Qixi: Gu Ziyao
顾子尧 : 我都洗好了你还没擦干头发? 会感冒.
Gu Ziyao: I’ve washed up already, haven’t you dried your hair yet? You’ll catch a cold.
过来, 我帮你.
Come here, I’ll help you
顾子尧 : 别动, 躲什么.
Gu Ziyao: Don’t move, what are you hiding for
顾子尧 : 你困了?
Gu Ziyao: Are you sleepy?
顾子尧 : 我? 我不困.
Gu Ziyao: Me? I’m not sleepy.
顾子尧 : 别乱动, 水会滴在身上.
Gu Ziyao: Don’t move randomly, the water will drip on your body.
顾子尧 : 马上就好了.
Gu Ziyao: I will be finished soon.
嗯, 擦完了.
Mn, it’s finished.
顾子尧 : 把梳子给我.
Gu Ziyao: Give me the comb.
顾子尧 : 为什么这么看我?
Gu Ziyao: Why are you looking at me like that?
弄疼你了? 那我轻点.
Did I hurt you? Then I’ll be gentler.
顾子尧 : 嗯, 以前没帮别人梳过.
Gu Ziyao: Mn, I haven’t helped others comb their hair before.
顾子尧 : 你知道吗, 在七夕用泉水洗头, 寓意能找到好姻缘.
Gu Ziyao: Did you know that washing your hair with spring water on Qixi Festival means that you can find a good marriage?
顾子尧 : 是真的, 没骗你.
Gu Ziyao: It's true, I didn't lie to you.
顾子尧 : 零点了, 七夕情人节快乐.
Gu Ziyao: It’s midnight, happy Qixi.
头发干了, 早点睡吧, 明天要早起.
Your hair is dry, go to bed, we need to get up early tomorrow.
顾子尧 : 早起收拾行李. 去巴黎.
Gu Ziyao: Get up early and pack your bags, we’re going to Paris.
我们七夕出发, 等到巴黎的时候, 还是情人节……
We set out on Qixi. When we arrive in Paris, it's still Qixi.
我的情人节, 每一分每一秒, 都属于你.
My Qixi, every minute and every second, belongs to you.
Sleeping with you on Qixi: Lin Zhi
林致 : 很晚了, 怎么还坐在沙发上?
Lin Zhi: It's late, why are you still sitting on the sofa?
是工作还没结束吗?
Is the work not over yet?
嗯? 怎么叹气呢?
Huh? Why are you sighing?
哦……那就是还在为晚上失约而自责?
Oh...then you are still blaming yourself for missing an appointment at night?
林致 : 真的没关系……我没有等很久,
Lin Zhi: It’s really okay...I didn’t wait long,
收到你的消息我就回来了.
After receiving your message, I came back.
不想这个了好不好?
Don't think about this, OK?
林致 : 嗯? 讲讲我想做的事吗?
Lin Zhi: Hmm? Tell you something I want to do?
林致 : 传说七夕当晚, 夜深人静的时候,
Lin Zhi: Legend has it that on the night of Chinese Valentine's Day, in the dead of night,
和自己爱的人十指紧扣,
Keep in touch with the people you love,
闭眼, 就可以听到牛郎织女相会时说的悄悄话.
If you lose your eyes, you can hear the whispers of the cowherd and the weaver girl
**read the Qixi festival story here.
要不要试试?
Do you want to try?
林致 : 十指紧扣……
Lin Zhi: Ten fingers clasped tightly...
好了.
All right.
林致 : 你听到了什么?
Lin Zhi: What did you hear?
嗯? 为什么我听到的不一样……
Huh? Why do I hear differently...
他们说, 只要是和对的人在一起,
They said, as long as you are with the right person,
我们在一起, 每天都是情人节.
If you are together, everyday is Qixi
林致 : 终于笑了?
Lin Zhi: Finally laughed?
走吧, 去睡觉了.
Let's go, go to bed.
嗯? 还在纠结礼物吗?
Huh? Still struggling with gifts?
真这么内疚啊?
Are you so guilty?
那……我可以指定一个礼物吗?
Then…. Can I specify a gift?
我把自己送给你
I’ll give myself to you.
嗯, 是我很想要的.
Mn, I want it very much.
林致 : 我想要……快去睡觉.
Lin Zhi: I want to…… go to sleep.
⁽ⁿᵔᵕᵔⁿ⁾
嗯, 就是这么简单,
Well, it’s that simple,
所以请这位美丽的女士快帮我实现吧.
So please help me fulfill my dream.
林致 : 啊? 还有工作啊……
Lin Zhi: Ah? You still have work…...
那好吧, 我在这儿陪着你.
Okay, I'm here with you.
我就躺在这里看着你……
I’ll just lie here and watch over you.
等你工作完, 或是等你睡着了,
When you finish work or fall asleep…...
我就抱你进去睡. 好吗?
I’ll take you in, okay?
林致 : 嗯……如果我们都睡着了,
Lin Zhi: Well... if we both fall asleep,
那明天醒来,
Then when we wake up tomorrow,
就能看到客厅里落地窗透进来的阳光了.
We'll see the sunlight coming through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room.
不也很好?
Isn’t that great too?
七夕快乐, 晚安.
Happy Qixi, good night.
(ˊ˘ˋ*)♡
七夕伴你入眠:乔殊
Sleeping with you on Qixi: Qiao Shu
乔殊 : 嗯……很晚了
Qiao Shu: Eh...it's late
怎么还没睡啊?
Why haven't you slept yet?
我抱着你, 睡吧.
I'll hold you and go to sleep
嗯? 又怎么了?
Huh? What's wrong?
乔殊 : ……为什么突然要讲睡前故事?
Qiao Shu: …...Why do you suddenly want me to tell you a bedtime story?
今天是七夕?
Today is the Qixi Festival?
我还以为儿童节呢……
I thought it was Children's Day...
讲完故事你就能睡着吗?
Can you fall asleep after I tell the story?
确定?
Are you sure?
好吧.
Okay.
乔殊 : 浪漫的故事?
Qiao Shu: A romantic story?
哄//睡不是应该讲无聊的故事吗?
Coaxing // Should I tell boring stories when you’re about to sleep?
嗯——牛郎织女的故事听过吧?
Hmm—— have you heard the story of the cowherd and the weaver girl?
那我讲一讲牵牛星和织女星
Let me tell you about Altair and Vega.
乔殊 : 两颗星都是恒星
Qiao Shu: Both of them are stars
秋天的夜晚会特别明亮
Especially bright during autumn night
嗯, 最亮的那一颗就是织女
Well, Well, the brightest one is Zhinü
***Zhinü = weaver girl
它周围还有几颗星
There are a few stars around it.
连起来很像古时候织布用的梭子
It's very similar to the shuttle used for weaving in ancient times
牵牛星比它稍暗一些
Altair is a little darker than it is.
在东边
On the east side.
它们之间的就是银河
Between them is the Milky Way.
白蒙蒙的像雾一样
White, misty, like fog.
乔殊 : 织女星距离地球26光年
Qiao Shu: Vega is 26 light years from Earth
牵牛星距离地球16光年
Altair is 16 light-years from earth
它们之间……隔着整整10光年
They are 10 light-years apart.
即使电话信号也要16.4年才能传给对方……
Even the telephone signal will take 16.4 years to reach the other party…..
即使相隔那么远, 也有人相信
Even though they are so far apart, some people believe
牛郎织女会踏过银河
Cowherd and Weaver Girl will walk across the Milky Way
在鹊桥相会……
And meet at the Magpie bridge….
乔殊 : 所以要珍惜眼前人
Qiao Shu: So cherish the person in front of you
不能像某人一样
You can't be like someone who doesn’t.
把我叫醒
You woke me up
自己却睡着了……
Then you fell asleep yourself…..
睡吧, 晚安.
Go to sleep then, good night.
七夕伴你入眠:夏予扬
Sleeping with you on Qixi: Xia Yuyang
夏予扬 : 叮叮叮! 美丽的小姐,
Xia Yuyang: Ding Ding Ding! Beautiful lady,
您的七夕特//供甜点做好咯~
Your Qixi special // dessert is ready~
嗷呜! 为什么躺在毯子上?
Oooh! Why are you lying on the blanket?
对不起嘛……我知道今天是七夕,
I'm sorry...I know today is Qixi Festival,
但是我白天要训练没时间陪你,
But I have to train during the day and I have no time to accompany you,
晚上游乐场人太多也不方便一起去,
There's too many people at the performance venue at night, and it's not easy to go together,
只能在家和你吃晚餐……
I can only have dinner with you at home
你别生气嘛好不好? 姐姐别生气嘛~
Don't be angry, OK? Jie, don't be angry~
你还生气吗?
Are you still angry?
难道我的七夕特//供甜点的诱//惑力不够吗?
Isn’t my Qixi special // are my desserts not enough to tempt you?
那我拿走咯……
Then I’ll take it away…..
你看你! 不生气了吧? ……
Look at you! Are you not angry anymore? ...
怎么样, 好吃吗?
How is it, is it delicious?
慢点慢点, 草莓都要掉了!
Slow down, slow down! The strawberry’s going to fall off!
今天的甜点我有小小发明创造一下, 吃出来了吗?
I have a little invention to create today’s dessert. Have you eaten it?
有芝麻香吗?
Does it smell like sesame?
想不到吧, 是巧果!
Unexpectedly, it is Qiao Guo!
***There are many kinds of Qiaoguo (Fried Thin Pastes) for Qixi Festival with oil, flour, sugar and honey as the main ingredients. As early as the Song Dynasty, Qiaoguo has been on offer in the markets. To make Qiaoguo, people boil white sugar in a cauldron until it changes into syrup, blend it with flour and sesame evenly, roll out the dough until it gets thin, slice it into many a rectangle dough, nip them into a fusiform shape and deep fry them until they grow golden. Moreover, maidens with a dab hand can nip them into a variety of shapes relating to the legend of Qixi Festival. Source.
我看网上说七夕要吃巧果, 所以我就加了一点……
I read online that during Qixi, people should eat Qiao Guo, so I added a little…..
看起来, 好像……味道不错啊?
Looks like… the taste is pretty good?
姐姐, 七夕快乐.
Jiejie, happy Qixi.
欸欸欸, 别打我别打我!
Hey, don't hit me, don't hit me!
还不是因为你特别可爱!
It’s not because you’re cute.
哎, 吃完宵夜就犯困了?
You just finished your snack, you’re tired already?
那快休息吧, 很晚了.
Then hurry and go rest. It’s already very late.
还说没有? 你又打哈欠了.
Not yet? You yawned again.
快睡吧, 我就在这里陪你.
Go sleep, I’ll be by your side.
睡吧, 这样明天早起就能吃到我的七夕特//供早餐了!
Go sleep. That way, when you wake up tomorrow you can eat my specially made Qixi breakfast!
嗯……我会做什么早餐呢……
Hmm... what kind of breakfast will I do...
豆浆油条包子肉粥烧饼豆汁豆腐脑……好不好?
Hm… what will I make? Soy milk, fried dough sticks, steamed buns, meat porridge, pancake, douzhi, bean curd, okay?
是不是快馋哭了?
Have you started crying?
那就快闭上眼睛睡觉吧, 明早睁开眼就能吃到了!
Then close your eyes and go to sleep. You can eat it tomorrow morning!
晚安, 梦里见~
Good night, see you in your dreams~
这里居然没有人Q殊美人. 难道是因为扬扬太可爱了吗
There is no one here. Is it because Yangyang is so cute
After the Qixi Specials is their song May We Have Courage and the special ep, please go to the directory to see the listening order if you haven't yet!