Mini Theater #5: Qiao Shu's vlog
小剧场05:乔姝的Vlog
小剧场05:乔姝的Vlog
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2381529
Go full screen if you're on laptop/pc!
(Click red switch/white square to turn off floating comments)
乔殊 : 大家好, 这是乔殊的vlog!
Qiao Shu: Hello everyone, this is Qiao Shu's vlog!
乔殊 : 晚上好, 我是LASER乔殊.
Qiao Shu: Good evening, this is LASER-Qiao Shu.
孟姐让我今晚抽空给大家拍一个vlog.
Meng-jie asked me to take the time to take a vlog for everyone tonight
嗯……拍点什么呢
Hmm...what should I vlog?
现在也晚了, 一点多
It’s late in the night, around one am
你们应该也睡了吧?
You guys should be asleep too?
乔殊 : 他们都睡了, 我通常睡得比较晚
Qiao Shu: They are all asleep, I usually go to bed late
嗯……那就跟你们分享一点小秘密.
En... I'll share a little secret with you.
这里是小白楼的小花园, 不大
This is the small garden of Xiaobailou, it’s not big
种了一些花, 放了林的多肉
I planted some flowers and put the succulents
还有个躺椅.
There's also a recliner.
但我们平时除了做拉伸不太来这里
But we don't usually come here except for stretching.
可能林照顾花草来的多.
Maybe Lin Zhi took care of the flowers and plants a lot.
乔殊 : 我的房间在一楼, 这里.
Qiao Shu: My room is on the first floor, here.
窗户能直接看到假山
The window has a direct view of the rockery
假山后面偶尔会有野猫躲着休息.
There are occasional wild cats hiding behind the rockery.
他们三个都不知道, 我发现的.
None of them knows, only I found out.
带你们看看啊.
I’ll show you.
我们声音小一点.
We have to lower our voice.
喵, 喵, 喵.
Meow, meow, meow.
乔殊 : 在这里吗?
Qiao Shu: Are you here?
乔殊 : 跑到假山上了.
Qiao Shu: I went to the rockery.
hi, 你好~
Hi, hello~
乔殊 : 我这段时间比较忙, 没时间来这里
Qiao Shu: I'm busy these days. I don't have time to come here
不会不认识我了吧?
You don’t not recognize me, right?
乔殊 : 嘘. 小声, 别吵到别人了.
Qiao Shu: Shh. Keep your voice down, don't disturb anyone else.
我放下gopro,稍等
I’m going to put down the gopro (camera), wait a moment
给你带了猫粮和罐头, 先吃猫粮.
I brought you cat food and canned food, eat the cat food first.
乔殊 : 还有水也给你加满.
Qiao Shu: Also water to fill you up.
罐头也帮你打开了.
The can is also opened for you.
好了, 放这里了.
Okay, I’ll put it here.
乔殊 : 吃吧. 那我先走了.
Qiao Shu: Eat. Then I’ll leave.
给大家介绍一下吧……
Let me introduce you...
这是只大橘, 不知道几岁了
This is Da-ju*, I don’t know how old it is.
*lit. big orange
还算健康, 看它的耳朵, 被剪过
Still healthy, look at its ears, it's been cut
在……左边, 这么远能看到吗?
On the......left, can you see it from a far?…
可能有点黑, 看不清…
Maybe it's a little dark, so you can't see it clearly.……
是做标记, 表示它做过绝育.
It is marked to indicate that it has been neutered.
乔殊 : 嗯? 是不是三花来了?
Qiao Shu: Huh? Is San hua* here?
*calico cat
乔殊 : 还真是. 能看到吗?
Qiao Shu: He’s here. Do you see that?
大橘后面有只小三花……
There is Xiao-San hua behind Da-ju...
长得很不错, 但特别怕人.
He looks good, but he is very afraid of people.
之前我见过它两三次, 每次都躲着
I have seen it two or three times before, every time it hides
今天能看到, 运气还不错.
I can see it today, luckily.
我们走远一点吧, 给它们多一点空间.
Let's go a little further and give them more space.
乔殊 : 我有空就会来偷偷喂它们
Qiao Shu: I'll come and feed them secretly when I'm free
大橘不太怕人, 所以我能靠近一点
Da-ju is not too afraid of people, so I can get closer
三花和另外两只警惕性很高
San-hua and the other two are very alert
我走远了它们才敢过来吃
They don’t dare to eat until I’ve walked far away
而且有时候吃几口就跑了.
And sometimes they take a few bites and run away
这里光线好一点, 外面有路灯
The light is better here. There are street lights outside
站这里吧.
I’ll stand here
乔殊 : 不知道你们有没有养宠物
Qiao Shu: I wonder if you have pets
希望大家能对每个生命都负责一点
I hope everyone can be responsible for every life
不要轻易养宠物, 也不要轻易遗弃.
Don't keep pets easily, and don't abandon them easily
我刚来小白楼的时候有点惊讶
I was a little surprised when I first came to Xiaobailou
这里居然也有野猫.
There are also wild cats here
之前我不喂它们的.
I didn't feed them before
因为我、我觉得
Because I, I thought that
不要让它们这些靠自己觅食的小动物
We shouldn't make these small creatures that rely on themselves
觉得人类是善良的.
Think that all humans are kind
因为人类并不是.
Because some humans are not kind,
有人给它们投喂罐头, 也有人会给它们投毒.
Some people feed them canned food, while others poison them.
如果它们完全信任了人类
If they trust humans completely
对它们来说, 未必是好事.
It may not be a good thing for them
乔殊 : 后来扬扬住进来
Qiao Shu: Later Yang Yang moved in
我发现他特别喜欢招猫逗狗
I found that he likes to play cats and dogs
路上见到, 都要互动一下.
When he sees them on the street, he has to interact with them.
好像它们也很喜欢他.
They seem to like him too.
林也差不多
Lin is about the same
他对什么都很温柔, 很有耐心
He is very gentle and patient with everything
应该是我们里面最适合照顾这些小动物的人.
He should be the most suitable person among us to take care of these small animals
队长我没怎么注意
As for the Captain, I didn't pay much attention
他话非常少你们也知道, 但做的多
He talks very little, you know, but he does a lot
公司有个大鱼缸, 他经常盯着看
There is a big fish tank in the company, he often stares at it.
应该也是喜欢的吧.
I think he likes it
好像是从我们住在一起
It's like since we lived together.
我才发觉我之前可能想太多了
I realized that I might have thought too much before
能遇到对方已经很不容易了, 对吧?
It's not easy to meet each other, is it?
顾子尧 : 谁?
Gu Ziyao: Who's there?
乔殊 : 队长? 哦, 是我.
Qiao Shu: Captain? Oh, it's me.
顾子尧 : 你还没睡?
Gu Ziyao: Why are you still up?
乔殊 : 我在拍vlog.
Qiao Shu: I'm filming a vlog.
顾子尧 : 哦.
Gu Ziyao: Oh.
明天还要去公司, 早点睡.
We have to go to the company tomorrow and go to bed early.
乔殊 : 差不多了.
Qiao Shu: That’s about it.
时间不早了, 那就到这里
It’s getting late, let’s stop here
大家也早点睡.
Everyone go to bed early, too
After Mini Theater #8 is the Qixi Specials, please go to the directory to see the listening order if you haven't yet!