Episode #3: Ultra fuerdai
第三期:超级富二代
第三期:超级富二代
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2260431
Fuerdai = second generation rich kid
LASER : 猫耳FM出品,
LASER: produced by MAOER FM
大型偶像男团团综《LASER出道日》,
Men's idol group ensemble "LASER's debut day"
我们出道啦——!
We’ve debuted——!
{半夜, 小白楼}
{ Midnight, Xiaobailou }
顾子尧 : 唔……
Gu Ziyao: Wu…..
夏予扬 : 队长怎么醉成这样, 不会有事吧?
Xia Yuyang: How can the captain be so drunk? Will he be okay?
庆功宴上他一直帮我们挡酒,
He kept us from drinking at the party,
我还以为他酒量好, 谁知道他自己也不能喝.
I thought he was a good drinker, who knew that he couldn't drink much himself.
林致 : 没事, 一会给他喝点醒酒汤就好.
Lin Zhi: Don't worry, I'll give him some soup later.
我先背他上去休息.
I'll carry him up to rest first.
夏予扬 : 好! 慢点.
Xia Yuyang: Okay! Slow down.
夏予扬 : 哥, 没事,
Xia Yuyang: Ge, don't worry,
咱们回来了, 送你上去休息.
We're back, we'll take you up to have a rest.
乔殊 : 我去准备解酒汤, 你们小心点.
Qiao Shu: I'll prepare the soup, be careful.
夏予扬 : 有我在放心吧!
Xia Yuyang: Don't worry about me!
哥, 我在后面扶着队长, 你小心啊!
Ge, I'm supporting the team captain on my back, you be careful!
顾子尧 : 我不是……你哥……
Gu Ziyao: I'm not…. Your ge…..
林致 : 子尧真是喝多了.
Lin Zhi: Ziyao really drank too much.
夏予扬 : 大佬, 今天起你就是我哥了!
Xia Yuyang: Captain, you are my ge from today on!
别想赖账啊你!
Don’t try to cheat on me on that!
慢点, 我开灯.
Slow down, I'll turn on the light.
林致 : 好.
Lin Zhi: Good.
乔殊 : 扬扬!
Qiao Shu: Yangyang!
夏予扬 : 哎, 在呢——
Xia Yuyang: Ah, here I am——
把他放下躺着吧,
Let him lie down,
我扶这边, 小心……
I'll hold this side. Be careful.
林致 : 好.
Lin Zhi: Okay.
夏予扬 : 搞定!
Xia Yuyang: Done!
乔殊 : 扬扬——夏予扬!
Qiao Shu: Yangyang—— Xia Yuyang!
林致 : 小乔是不是找不到东西?
Lin Zhi: Can't Xiao Qiao-ge find anything?
他不怎么去厨房,
He doesn't go to the kitchen much,
你去看看吧, 这边我看着.
You go and have a look, I'll watch over here.
夏予扬 : 好, 我去去就来!
Xia Yuyang: Okay, I'll be right there!
哥, 你有事叫我!
Ge, call me if you need something!
林致 : 慢点, 别着急.
Lin Zhi: Slow down, don't worry.
夏予扬 : 小乔哥, 怎么啦?
Xia Yuyang: Xiao Qiao-ge, what's the matter?
我早说了, 一秒都离不开我……
As I said, I can't leave for a second…..
林致 : 子尧, 子尧? 还难受吗?
Lin Zhi: Ziyao, Ziyao? Are you still feeling unwell?
要喝点水吗?
Would you like some water?
顾子尧 : 嗯……
Gu Ziyao: En…..
林致 : 那帮把外套脱了, 你先休息.
Lin Zhi: Take off your coat, you should have a rest first.
外套脱了, 你睡觉舒服一点……
Take off your coat, you can sleep better....
来, 先起来 , 靠着我吧……
Come on, get up first, lean on me…..
把配饰也帮你拿掉了.
I removed your accessories for you.
顾子尧 : 嗯……
Gu Ziyao: En…..
林致 : 来, 坐好,
Lin Zhi: Come on, sit down,
把头抬起来,帮你把项链取下来……
Lift your head, I’ll help you take your necklace off….
别动……
Don’t move…..
顾子尧 : 好……
Gu Ziyao: Okay…..
哎、不动……
Ai, don’t move…..
不动……
Don’t move…..
林致 : 喝醉了就不怎么酷了哦, 队长.
Lin Zhi: It's not cool to be drunk, captain.
以后少喝酒吧.
Drink less in the future.
顾子尧 : 嗯……
Gu Ziyao: En…..
林致 : 子尧, 今晚庆功宴, 谢谢你.
Lin Zhi: Ziyao, thank you for the banquet tonight.
顾子尧 : 不、用、谢……
Gu Ziyao: No, need, to thank….
林致 : 你……
Lin Zhi: You….
顾子尧 : 我......队长……
Gu Ziyao: I'm the captain…..
林致 : 嗯? 你说什么?
Lin Zhi: Hmm? What did you say?
话说一半怎么睡了?
How did you fall asleep while talking?
夏予扬 : 林哥, 队长的解酒汤来了!
Xia Yuyang: Lin-ge, here comes the soup!
你们抱在一起干嘛呢? !
What are you guys doing, hugging each other?!
林致 : 呃, 我们……
Lin Zhi: Er, we…..
乔殊 : 打扰了.
Qiao Shu: Excuse me.
夏予扬 : 你关门干嘛?
Xia Yuyang: Why are you closing the door?
他们刚才……
They just…..
乔殊 : 走, 解酒汤再煮一下.
Qiao Shu: Let's go, let's cook the soup,
夏予扬 : 啊? 煮好了吗都为什么还……
Xia Yuyang: Ah? Are you ready? Why are you still…..
乔殊 : 走吧, 别废话了, 快走.
Qiao Shu: Let's go. Stop talking nonsense. Let's go.
夏予扬 : 小乔哥你看到了吧,
Xia Yuyang: Xiao Qiao-ge, you see that,
你说他们是不是……
Do you think they are…..
乔殊 : 不是.
Qiao Shu: No.
夏予扬 : 你紧张什么, 我还没说完呢……
Xia Yuyang: What are you nervous about? I haven't finished yet….
乔殊 : 我有什么可紧张的……
Qiao Shu: What can I be nervous about……
反正不是.
Nothing at all.
队友之间, 相亲相爱抱一下很正常!
It's normal for members to be affectionate and hug each other!
夏予扬 : 正常吗?
Xia Yuyang: It’s normal?
乔殊 : 正常啊.
Qiao Shu: Normal.
夏予扬 : 那我们……
Xiao Yuyang: Then let's…..
也相亲相爱一下?
Love each other too?
乔殊 : 哎, 你干什么汤洒了!
Qiao Shu: Ai, what are you doing? The soup is spilled!
夏予扬 : 哎开个玩笑嘛!
Xia Yuyang: Ai, I'm kidding!
你看你……汤洒了我们再煮就好了,
Look at you…. The soup spilled, we’ll cook more.
反正也要重煮.
I'll have to cook it again anyway,
哥, 说真的, 我也想抱队长……
Ge, seriously, I also want to hold the captain
然后跟他说声谢谢.
Then say thank you to him
但是我不敢.
But I dare not
他看着太酷太拽了, 我怕他打我.
He looks so cool. I'm afraid he'll hit me.
乔殊 : 难道你就不怕我打你吗?
Qiao Shu: Aren't you afraid I'll hit you?
夏予扬 : 你怎么可能舍得打我呢……
Xia Yuyang: How can you be willing to hit me….
是不是?
Right?
乔殊 : 让让, 煮汤. 去拖地.
Qiao Shu: I'll make soup, you mop the floor.
夏予扬 : 我才不拖呢, 今天你值日.
Xia Yuyang: I don't want to. You are on duty today.
乔殊 : 小白楼什么时候有值日表了?
Qiao Shu: Since when did we have duties in xiaobailou?
夏予扬 : 刚才.
Xia Yuyang: Since just now.
夏予扬 : 好好, 我去.
Xia Yuyang: Okay okay, I'll go
哎, 哥你说我们的新单曲能火吗?
Hey, ge do you think our new single will be popular?
乔殊 : 没想过这个问题.
Qiao Shu: I haven’t thought about that.
夏予扬 : 你不好奇吗?
Xia Yuyang: Aren’t you curious?
我特别想上网看看,
I especially want to look online,
但是又怕万一大家不喜欢……
But I'm afraid in case everyone doesn't like it...
我不是说你创作不好啊,
I'm not saying that your work isn't good,
也不是对我们没有信心, 但就是……
It's not that I don't have confidence in us, but it's that….
反正我就是紧张、好奇.
Anyway, I'm just curious and nervous.
你真的不好奇吗?
Are you really not curious?
乔殊 : 不好奇——好奇害死猫.
Qiao Shu: Curiosity kills the cat.
夏予扬 : 呃, 你这什么烂梗啊!
Xia Yuyang: Er, what a rotten bitch you are!
我搜一下啊……
Let me search…..
LASER……激光……
LASER…..laser…….
有了! 看一下啊,
There! Let’s have a look,
哥哥们的美貌是真实存在的吗?
Is the beauty of the geges real?
哥哥的美貌是存在的,
My gege's beauty is real,
但是我是弟弟, 为什 么不夸弟弟呢?
But I’m a didi*, why don’t they praise me?
*弟弟 = younger brother (not necessarily blood-related)
难道弟弟就没有美貌了吗?
Does Didi not have any beauty?
乔殊 : 没有.
Qiao Shu: None.
夏予扬 : 你……哼!
Xia Yuyang: You….. Hmph!
我再找找, 肯定有人夸我……
I’ll look through again, someone must’ve praised me….
我天! 哥你看这个!
My God! Ge, look at this!
粉丝 : 姐妹们应该都不知道吧,
Fans: Sisters you don't know that,
这四个小哥哥可都不简单
These four xiao-geges are not simple
随便挖了一下就发现——
Just dig it and you'll find out——
顾子尧, 顾氏集团太子爷
Gu Ziyao, Prince of Gu group
对对对, 就是“那个”顾氏集团!
Yes yes yes, that's right!
有图有真相!
There is a picture, there is the truth!
粉丝 : 不是普通富二代哦.
Fan: He’s not an ordinary fuerdai.
粉丝 : 有人给科普一下顾氏集团吗?
Fan: Does anyone want to introduce the Gu group?
粉丝 : 顾氏简单说就是搞实业起家
Fan: The Gu family started a business
正儿八经的财大气粗!
They are rich and powerful!
粉丝 : 背景那么牛逼为什么要做练习生啊? !
Fan: Why would you want to be a trainee when you have such a good background?!
粉丝 : 可能是颜值和实力都不允许吧……
Fan: Maybe it’s because the looks and strength are not allowed…
粉丝 : 难道又是那种“逐梦演艺圈”的狗血故事
Fans: Is it another kind of dog blood story* "Dream of chasing the entertainment circle"
*dog blood is used to describe cliché, cheesy or melodramatic plots.
粉丝 : 23333!
Fans: 23333!*
*hahahahaha
做不好偶像就回家继承家产吧顾少爷!
If you can't be a good idol, go home and inherit your property, Mr. Gu!
我爱了!
I love you!
粉丝 : 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈好惨一爱豆!
Fans: Ha ha ha ha ha ha! It’s shameful!
粉丝 : 好惨一富二代!
Fans: What a tragedy!
乔殊 : 嗯?
Qiao Shu: Hm?
夏予扬 : 队长……是个……超级富二代? !
Xia Yuyang: Captain….is a…… FUERDAI?!
那他上次口吐芬芳被罚款为什么到现在都没交钱?
Then why didn't he pay when we was fined for spitting fragrance?