Episode #4: Can I take a picture?
第四期:可以拍照吗
第四期:可以拍照吗
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2309054
CW // weight mention
LASER全员报幕 : 猫耳FM出品
LASER: produced by MAOER FM
大型偶像男团团综
Men’s Idol group
《LASER出道日》
《LASER’s Debut》
出道第13天!
Day 13 after debut!
{休息室}
{Lounge}
同事 : 辛苦辛苦!
Colleague: Good job!
同事 : 终于排完了……
Colleague: It’s finally over…..
同事 : 是啊! 大家辛苦了!
Colleague: Yes! Everyone worked hard!
同事 : 这个编舞真的绝, 但难度也不小!
Colleague: This choreography is amazing, but it’s really difficult!
同事 : 走啦
Colleague: Let’s go
来了来了! !
Coming! Coming!
乔殊 : 跳舞太累了, 想回小白楼睡觉.
Qiao Shu: I'm too tired to dance. I want to go back to xiaobailou to sleep
夏予扬 : 只有跳舞很累吗?
Xia Yuyang: Did dancing tire you?
// weight mention
控制体重很辛苦, 不如来杯奶茶补一补?
It’s hard to control weight, how about a cup of milk tea?
---
我来下单
I’ll order
顾子尧 : 不行.
Gu Ziyao: No.
夏予扬 : 哎呀队长你也太严格了吧……
Xia Yuyang: Oh, Captain, you're too strict…..
我又不是小乔哥
I’m not Xiao Qiao-ge
我可以偶尔放纵一点吧?
Can I be indulgent now and then?
我又不是门面担当
I'm not faking sincerity.
顾子尧 : 普通帅哥也不行.
Gu Ziyao: Ordinary handsome guys are not good either.
乔殊 : 嗯, 普通帅哥.
Qiao Shu: En, ordinary and handsome guys.
夏予扬 : 喂! 小乔哥你哪边的?
Xia Yuyang: Hey! Xiao Qiao-ge which side are you on?
你不能因为自己的颜值略高我一筹
You can't just be a little bit better than me
就总是在我和队长中间反复横跳吧
It's always between me and the captain
你这样不利于队内团结你知道吗?
Do you know that you're not good for the team's unity?
林致 : 好了好了, 你们还有精力斗嘴,
Lin Zhi: All right, since you still have the energy to fight,
小心被叫回练习室继续排舞.
Be careful or you’ll be called back to the practice room to continue rehearsing.
走, 收拾一下我们回去了, 回去帮你们按按.
Come on, pack up. We're going back.
夏予扬 : yohoooo! 林哥万岁!
Xia Yuyang: Yoohoo! Long live Lin-ge!
走走, 回家回家!
Let’s go, go home!
夏予扬 : 我去
Xia Yuyang: Holy shit
乔殊 : 举报, 有人口吐芬芳, 罚款250, 充公.
Qiao Shu: Report, someone has been spitting fragrance, forfeited fine 250.
夏予扬 : 不是, 先别管罚款的事
Xia Yuyang: No, don't worry about the fine
哥你们看——
Ge, look——
LASER激光, 这词条热搜第九了!
LASER激光 is at #9 in the hot search!
我们上热搜了!
We’re in hot search!
我们上热搜第九了! 前十呢!
We’re at #9 in hot search! Part of the top ten!
林致 : 真的?
Lin Zhi: Really?
粉丝 : 我去? ! 这是什么神仙男团? ! 全员C位? ! 那么强吗?
Fans: Holy shit?! What kind of immortal men's group is this? All C members? Are they that strong?
粉丝 : 乔殊小哥哥那是人应该有的美貌吗? 门面担当稳了!
Fans: That’s the beauty that people should have, Qiao Shu Xiao-gege? His appearance is stable*!
*internet slang meaning 666 / powerful
粉丝 : 夏予扬才18岁! 笑起来也太可爱了我的天啊——
Fan: Xia Yuyang is only 18 years old! His laugh is so cute, oh my god——
我又可以了! 妈妈爱你!
I can do it again! Mom* loves you!
*many fans refer to themselves as their idol’s moms
粉丝 : 眼角有颗痣的哥哥叫什么来着,
Fan: What's the name of the gege with a mole in the corner of his eye,
笑起来眼睛弯弯的, 也太温柔了!
His eyes curve when he laughs, too gentle!
我要关注微博! 哥哥我来了!
I want to follow your Weibo! Gege I’m coming!
粉丝 : 林致, 叫林致! 以后我们就是芝士姐姐啦!
Fan: Lin Zhi, he’s called Lin Zhi! From now on, call us cheese* jiejies!
*the 芝 (zhī) in 芝士 (zhīshì) (cheese) is a homonym for the 致 (zhì) from Lin Zhi's name, thus the fans called themselves 'cheese' lol.
粉丝 : 我爱酷盖人设!
Fan: I love cool guys!
我要pick队长啊啊啊啊啊啊啊! 有姐妹们一起吗!
Fan: I’m going to pick* the captain AAAAAAA!!!! Do I have any sisters with me on this one!
*pick is internet slang in the chinese circle. it became popular because in the show Idol Producer, their voting was called "pick" and who you "pick" is who you support and like. also here's the first episode, go and watch it if you're interested!! their theme song is so catchy aaaa.
夏予扬 : 大佬, 她们对你的定位还挺准确的
Xia Yuyang: Boss, they're quite good at judging your character
顾子尧 : 我没有人设.
Gu Ziyao: I have no persona
夏予扬 : 知道知道, 她们不知道你是真酷——
Xia Yuyang: I know I know, they don't know how cool you are——
你看这个!
Look at this!
粉丝 : 你们注意到mv里林和队长跳舞的那段了吗!
Fan: Did you notice the part of MV, Lin Zhi is dancing with the captain!
Kswlkswl!
*磕死我了 (kē sǐ wǒle) kwsl = it’s killing me.
eg. That guy is so hot, kwsl
粉丝 : 你不是一个人! 姐妹! 嗑起来!
Fan: Sister you’re not alone! It killed me!
粉丝 : 队内兄弟情什么的, 不嗑不是人!
Fan: The bromance in this team in inhumane!
粉丝 : 温顾致新给爷冲!
Fans: Give me wenguzhixin*!
*温顾致新 (wēn gùzhìxīn) is Lin Zhi and Gu Ziyao's shipname! This is a reference to the idiom 温故知新 (wēn gùzhīxīn) which means recalling the past and being able to better understand the present.
顾子尧 : 什么意思?
Gu Ziyao: What do they mean?
夏予扬 : 啊?
Xia Yuyang: Ah?
队长, 我以为我们里面只有小乔哥一个人活在2g时代呢
Captain, I thought Xiao Qiao-ge was the only one of us living at the age of 2G.
现在看来你也是村通网啊!
It seems that you’re also a caveman living in the old ages!
顾子尧 : 嗯?
Gu Ziyao: Huh?
乔殊 : 看吧, 现在的网络用语,
Qiao Shu: Look, at the pace of the current internet slang,
就算是队长这样上网的人,
Even if it's the captain who's surfing the Internet,
也跟不上更新换代的速度.
He also can’t keep up with the speed.
林致 : 咳咳, 是说我们有cp感, couple.
Lin Zhi: Cough, it means that we have a cp, couple,
一群小姑娘闹着玩儿, 看看就好.
Just a group of girls having fun, take a look.
顾子尧 : 哦.
Gu Ziyao: Oh.
夏予扬 : 哦? 就这? 队长你就没什么想发表的吗?
Xia Yuyang: Oh? That's it? Captain, don't you have anything to say?
比如你和林哥庆功宴之后为什么在房间里……
For example, why were you in the room with Lin-ge after the celebration…..
乔殊 : 那句话怎么说来着……
Qiao Shu: What did that say….
你的墙头也有瓜.
You have melons* on your wall too.
*Things worth gossiping about. Can refer to major news, or fresh rumors. Onlookers are called melon eaters.
夏予扬 : 啊?
Xia Yuyang: Ah?
粉丝 : 姐妹们觉得忙内和队长像不像没头脑和不高兴?
Fans: Sisters, don't you think that when the mindless youngest one is with their captain, their captain looks less unhappy?
粉丝 : 加一! 这对cp我吃我吃! 先嗑为敬!
Fans: Plus one*! This is the cp I’ll eat!
*i agree!
顾子尧 : 我是不高兴?
Gu Ziyao: Do I look unhappy?
林致 : 这也是她们玩梗, 没恶意的.
Lin Zhi: This is their stalk*, not malicious.
*often appear in variety shows and short videos. the so-called "stalk" means a laugh, and paving a stalk is to pave the way for the laugh. source.
夏予扬 : 那我凭什么是没头脑? 我不服!
Xia Yuyang: Why am I mindless? I don't agree!
乔殊 : 重点不应该是你们也是cp吗?
Qiao Shu: Shouldn't the point be that you are also in a CP?
粉丝 : 喂喂! 嗑什么嗑,
Fans: Hey! What are you talking about,
放着我们冷美人乔殊不舌忝, 搞什么臭男人!
Let our cold beauty Qiao Shu not speak, he’s a stinky man*!
*refers to bad and bad men in general
粉丝 : 哎呀别说人家是臭男人了,
Fan: Oh, don’t say that he is a stinky man,
大家都是一起追星的姐妹, 开心就行了嘛
Everyone is a sister who is chasing stars together, just be happy.
粉丝 : 泥塑粉就不要在官博上舞了吧?
Fan: Why don't the girlfriend fans go on their Official Weibo?
*泥塑粉 (Nì sū fěn), abbreviated as nsf or ns, are female fans who wants their idols as their boyfriends. Source.
*粉 (fěn) lit. 'powder' meaning fans.
粉丝 : 还别说, 已经有太太产出全员性转海报了!
Fan: Not to mention, there are already posters for all members!
粉丝 : 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊!
Fan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
夏予扬 : 虽然我还是很想继续看,
Xia Yuyang: Although I still want to continue looking,
但感觉粉丝的画风逐渐不太对的样子……
But it feels like the fan's style of doing things isn't quite right....
我们要不别看了吧?
Let's stop looking?
林致 : 嗯, 别看了.
Lin Zhi: En, don't look at it anymore.
乔殊 : 同意.
Qiao Shu: Yes
但我有个问题……泥塑是什么?
But I have a problem…… What is clay*?
*the clay from clay powder (it. tl of the term for gf fans) earlier
夏予扬 : 呃……泥塑就是形容你长得好看,
Xia Yuyang: Er……. clay means you look good,
像是用泥巴雕塑的一样精美, 嗯, 就是这意思!
It's as exquisite as clay sculpture. Mhm, that's what it means!
乔殊 : 可是……
Qiao Shu: But…...
夏予扬 : 别问, 问就是夸你好看.
Xia Yuyang: Don't ask, asking is to praise you for looking good.
林致 : 走吧走吧, 别纠结了,
Lin Zhi: Let's go. Let's go, don't worry about it.
我请大家喝果汁.
I’ll treat everyone to juice.
夏予扬 : 耶!
Xia Yuyang: YAY!
林致 : 走, 下楼.
Lin Zhi: Let's go downstairs.
夏予扬 : 走!
Xia Yuyang: Let’s go!
{街道}
{Street}
乔殊 : 我们下楼买果汁为什么要裹那么多,
Qiao Shu: We are just going downstairs to buy juice, why do we have to wear so much?
现在是夏天.
It’s summer now.
夏予扬 : 咱们红了啊, 你没看上热搜了……
Xia Yuyang: We are so popular. Haven’t you seen hot search…..
刚才我偷偷看了一眼, 热搜第四了!
I sneaked a look just now, we were fourth in hot search!
红了红了红了!
Red! Red! Red!
回头孟姐开会准得笑得嘴都变大一号呢!
When I go back and show this to Meng-jie, I’m sure she’ll be happy!
乔殊 : 可是好热.
Qiao Shu: It’s so hot….
夏予扬 : 这里可是三环内, 世贸天阶又是地标建筑,
Xia Yuyang: This is within the Third Ring Road, and the world trade centre tower is also a landmark building,
我们要是不戴口罩帽子, 不遮挡严实一点,
If we don’t wear masks and hats, we won’t be covered,
在这里被认出来,
We will get recognized here.
热情的粉丝就把弱小无助的我们团团围住,
We will get surrounded by enthusiastic fans,
大家都会发生危险的对吧, 队长?
Everybody's going to be in danger, right, captain?
我记得培训的时候讲过的.
I remember that was said during the training.
顾子尧 : 嗯.
Gu Ziyao: En.
夏予扬 : 你看吧!
Xia Yuyang: You see!
林致 : 子尧应该是赞成培训讲过这个事.
Lin Zhi: Ziyao should be in favor of training and talking about this.
顾子尧 : 对.
Gu Ziyao: Yes.
夏予扬 : 队长……你怎么是总拆我的台?
Xia Yuyang: Captain... Why do you always destroy my station?
林致 : 我觉得扬扬太紧张了,
Lin Zhi: I think Yangyang is too nervous,
我们现在应该没什么人认识,
No one probably knows us here,
毕竟刚出道, 国民度还没有那么高.
After all we just debuted, our popularity isn't high yet.
夏予扬 : 那网上那些是怎么回事啊?
Xia Yuyang: What's the matter with those on the Internet?
到底是网友不逛街还是路人不上网?
Are netizens not looking around*, are passers-by not going online?
*the term used was window shopping
啊? ! 不会是孟姐花钱买的水军吧?
Ah?! Isn't it Meng Jie who bought the water army*?
*On the Internet in China, an Internet Water Army or Wangluo shuijun is a group of Internet ghostwriters paid to post online comments with particular content. Internet water armies were born in the early 2010s. Source.
孟姐太破费了, 有这个钱不如给我……
Meng-jie this is too expensive. It's better to give me the money instead…...
路人1 : 你好, 打扰一下.
Passerby 1: Hello, excuse me.
林致 : 呃, 你好?
Lin Zhi: Er, hello?
路人1 : 可以拍照吗?
Passerby 1: Can I take a picture?
夏予扬OS : 完了完了被认出来了! !
Xia Yuyang OS: It's over. We’re recognized!!
我就说吧! 还好我们都没卸妆!
I'll say it! Fortunately, we didn't take off our make-up!
发型应该还凑合……
Our hairstyle should be okay…..
哦, 戴了帽子, 还好还好!
Oh, I’m wearing a hat, alright alright!
林致 : 呃, 这……
Lin Zhi: Er, this…..
顾子尧 : 拍吧.
Gu Ziyao: Let's take a picture.
夏予扬 : 来吧来吧, 那就合影吧!
Xia Yuyang: Come on, come on, let's take a group photo!
我们队长都发话了, 他平时可不会轻易给福//利的哦!
Our captain has spoken. He doesn't give Foley* easily!
*relating to or concerned with the addition of recorded sound effects after the shooting of a film.
你们运气也太好了吧!
You're lucky, aren't you!
那两位姐姐站中间可以吗?
Can the two jiejies stand in the middle?
我们就选择世贸天阶做背景,
We can choose the world trade center as the background,
拍出来一定特别好看……
It must be very beautiful…..
乔殊 : 我来拍吧.
Qiao Shu: I'll take the photo.
顾子尧 : 我会摄影, 我来.
Gu Ziyao: I can take photos. I'll do it.
路人2 : 呃, 那个……
Passerby 2: Er, that…..
林致 : 既然是合照, 大家都出镜比较好.
Lin Zhi: Since it's a group photo, it's better for everyone to be in it.
我们是一起的.
We're together.
路人1 : 可是那个……
Passerby 1: But sir…...
夏予扬 : 那简单, 请两个小姐姐互相拍一下,
Xia Yuyang: That's simple, ask two young ladies to take pictures of each other,
我们就和她们两位分别合影就可以了!
Let's take a group photo with them respectively!
你看这样行不行呢?
Do you think this will work?
路人1 : 呃……我们是想请你帮我们俩拍个照.
Passerby 1: Er….. We want you to take a picture of us.
路人2 : 我们是来旅游的.
Passerby 2: We are here to travel.