Episode #9 · Music Special: May We Still Have Courage
第九期:音乐特辑《愿我们还有勇气》
第九期:音乐特辑《愿我们还有勇气》
{永无岛,教室}
{Neverland, Classroom}
林致:8月28日,天气晴。
Lin Zhi: August 28, the weather is clear.
我生活在一个叫“永无岛”的地方,
I live in a place called “Neverland”,
在这里,每个孩子只有编号,没有姓名,
Here, every child only has a number, no last name
我们需要在学校准备的每次考试中取得不错的成绩
At school, we were required to get good grades on every test
否则,就会被 ”处理掉“。
Or else, we would be “disposed of”.
我不喜欢这里。
I don’t like this place.
我觉得,我不属于这里。
I feel like I don’t belong here.
少年:1010,老师叫你去办公室。
Young boy (derogatory): 1010, the teacher calls you to their office.
林致:哦,好。
Lin Zhi: Oh, okay.
{操场}
{Field}
女孩:哥哥!哥哥你看这个!
Young girl: Gege! Gege look at this!
我想荡秋千!
I want to play on the swings!
少年:我来推你!
Young boy: I’ll push you!
来!抓稳了!
Here! Hold tight!
女孩:嗯!抓好了!
Young girl: En! I’m ready!
飞高高啦!飞高高!
Fly high!
你看这个是什么……
Look, what is this……
少年:蝴蝶……是蝴蝶。
Young boy: Butterflies…… they’re butterflies.
女孩:为什么会有白色的蝴蝶?
Young girl: Why are there white butterflies?
是从“伊甸园”飞来的蝴蝶吗?
Did these butterflies fly here from the “Garden of Eden?”
真好看啊……
They’re so pretty…...
什么时候才能去“伊甸园”呢……
When will I be able to go to the “Garden of Eden”......
少年:大概……
Young boy: Probably…...
等你长大就能去了吧!
When you grow up, you’ll be able to go!
女孩:小白兔乖乖……把门开开……
Young girl: Little white bunny, be obedient…… open the door…...
快点开开……我要进来……
Hurry and open the door…… I want to come inside……
{老师公办室}
{Teacher’s office}
林致:老师。
Lin Zhi: Teacher.
老师:进来。
Teacher: Come in.
林致:老师,您找我?
Lin Zhi: Teacher, you were looking for me?
老师:你这次考试的成绩是什么回事儿?
Teacher: What happened to your grades on this test?
从前十掉到了倒数。
You dropped from the top ten to one of the last.
林致:对不起老师,下次不会了。
Lin Zhi: Sorry, teacher, next time it won’t happen again.
老师:2765考最后一名的下场你也见过,
Teacher: You saw 2765's demise when they got last.
会被处理掉 —
You’ll get disposed of —
老师不希望这样的事发生在你身上。
Teacher hopes that this kind of thing won’t happen to you.
4621上次都还排在你后面,
Last time, 4621 placed behind you,
现在却甩开你好几名了。
But now they’re many places in front of you.
他在进步,你却没有。
He is improving, but you aren’t.
在永无岛,不进步就是腿步,
At Neverland, not improving is deteriorating,
你太让老师失望了!
You’ve made your teacher disappointed!
林致:其实我……
Lin Zhi: Actually I…...
我知道了。
I understand.
老师:1010,老师也是为你好,
Teacher: 1010, teacher is doing this for your well-being,
不好好读书你没有出路的,
If you don’t properly study, you won’t have a road out,
不要说去“伊甸园”生活,
Don’t even think about life in the “Garden of Eden,”
就是永无岛也容不下你!
Even Neverland won’t be able to tolerate you!
你难道想一辈子都待在永无岛?
Do you really want to spend a lifetime in Neverland?
林致:我会努力……
Lin Zhi: I will work hard…...
像以前一样。
Like before.
老师:有问题多向你的同桌0111请教
Teacher: If you have questions you can consult your deskmate, 0111
他的成绩非常优秀,
His grades are very excellent,
是我见过最棒最完美的孩子!
He is the most amazing and perfect child I’ve ever seen!
你看这次又是第一名,
Look, this time he got first place again,
一下课就能去伊甸园了。
After class he will be able to go to the “Garden of Eden.”
你不想成为这样的人吗?
Do you not want to be like this kind of person?
林致:我会向他请教的。
Lin Zhi: I will go consult him.
老师:嗯,去吧。
Teacher: Okay, you can go.
给你父母打个电话,
I’ll call your parents,
告诉他们不要对你太失望,
Tell them not to be too disappointed in you,
还有救。
You can still be saved.
林致:谢谢老师,我先走了。
Lin Zhi: Thank you teacher, I will leave first.
同学:他在那,出来了。
Classmate: He’s there, he’s come out.
出来了出来了,叫他。
He’s come out, he’s come out, call for him.
走,过去。
Let’s go over there.
少年:1010, 老师跟你说了什么?
Young man: 1010, what did the teacher talk with you about?
林致:噢,考试成绩的事。
Lin Zhi: Oh, it was about the test grades.
你放心,我没说出去。
Relax, I didn’t say it.
少年:你没告诉老师—
Young man: You didn’t tell the teacher—
我们换了试卷,
That we switched test papers,
所以我才能考第三名?
And that’s how I got third place?
林致:没有。我真没有。
Lin Zhi: I didn’t. I really didn’t.
少年:那真是谢谢你。
Young boy: Then I’m truly grateful for you
这次多亏你了,
This time I owe it to you,
不然我一辈子都去不了“伊甸园”。
Otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to go to the “Garden of Eden” for a long time.
林致:别这么说,
Lin Zhi: Don’t say it like that,
你妈妈病了,她一定也很想见你一面……
Your mother is ill, she definitely really wants to see you…...
我,我可以等,
I, I can wait,
等下次考试再进前三。
Wait until next time and get into the top three.
应该快到出发时间了,
You’re supposed to be leaving soon,
你怎么还不去集合点?
How come you’re not at the meeting point?
少年:应为……我来谢谢你啊!
Young boy: Because… I came to thank you!
林致:啊?……嘶……
Lin Zhi: Ah? …… hiss…...
同学:哎哟,怎么呢么弱不禁风!
Classmate: Ouch, how come he’s so fragile!
不是挺仗义的吗?怎么站都站不稳?
Aren’t you very righteous? How come you can’t even stand straight?
那么喜欢助人为乐,
If you like making people happy so much,
那下次帮我考个第一啊!
Then next time why don’t you take my test and get first for me!
就是!
That’s right!
林致:你们……
Lin Zhi: You guys…...
同学:哎哟哟哟,这什么眼神啊……
Classmate: Ouch, what’s with that look…...
很惊讶吗?
Are you very surprised?
我们本来就不是一个世界的人,
We aren’t people from the same world,
怎么,还想要我们感激涕零吗?
What, do you want us to be grateful?
人家惊讶你们居然恩将仇报呢!
The others are surprised that you all can actually take revenge!
少年:我们是特意来感谢你的,
Young boy: We came deliberately to thank you,
开个玩笑,别介意。
To make a joke, don’t mind it.
林致:我的手……
Lin Zhi: My hand…...
少年:还是说……
Young boy: Or…...
你不把我们当朋友吗?
You don’t think of us as friends?
林致:啊—
Lin Zhi: Ah—
同学:打!
Classmate: Beat him!
他这种成绩好的人就该打,
People like him who get good grades deserve to be beat,
不然我们早就去“伊甸园”了!
Otherwise we would’ve gone to the “Garden of Eden” a long time ago!
说什么呢,
What are you saying?
这个违背纪律换试卷的人,就该打!
People who swap test papers against the rules deserve to beat!
难道不是?
Isn’t that right?
对,我们替天行道了!
That’s right, we are enforcing justice on behalf of heaven!
给我打!打死他!
Beat him up! Beat him to death!
乔殊:住手。
Qiao Shu: Stop it.
同学:你少多管闲事!快走!
Classmate: Stop being so nosy! Go away!
哎哟!你居然推我!你……
Ouch! You actually dared to hit me! You…...
乔殊:你们再不去集合点,
Qiao Shu: If you guys don’t go to the meeting point,
我就告诉老师—
I’ll tell the teachers—
1010才是应该去“伊甸园”的人。
1010 is supposed to be the person who goes to the “Garden of Eden.”
同学:你!
Classmate: You!
少年:算了。
Young boy: Leave it.
同学:切,走了走了!
Classmate: Tch, we’re going, we’re going!
成绩好,我们惹不起,走!
People with good grades, we can’t bother with them, let’s go!
我们走!
We’re going!
少年:0111,我先走了,
Young boy: 0111, I’m leaving first,
我们“伊甸园”见。
We’ll meet at the “Garden of Eden.”
林致:嘶……
Lin Zhi: Hiss…...
乔殊:你没事吧?
Qiao Shu: Are you okay?
林致:你……你还不去集合点吗?
Lin Zhi: You… how come you aren’t going to the meeting point?
乔殊:我不想去“伊甸园”。
Qiao Shu: I don’t want to go to the “Garden of Eden.”
林致:你……坐吗?
Lin Zhi: You… do you want to sit down?
坐这里吧。
Sit here.
乔殊:嗯。
Qiao Shu: Okay.
你的手还好吗?
Is your hand okay?
他们这样……
Them acting like this...
你告诉过你父母吗?
Have you told your parents before?
林致:我……
Lin Zhi: I…...
林致:喂?妈。
Lin Zhi: Hello? Mom.
林母:你又挨打了?
Lin Zhi’s mother: You got hit again?
疼不疼?伤到了没有?
Does it hurt? Did you get injured?
这是为什么啊?
Why did this happen?
为什么总是你被欺负……
Why do they always bully you…...
你什么时候能来“伊甸园”?
When can you come to the “Garden of Eden?”
妈妈想看看你。
I want to see you.
妈不在你身边,帮不了你,
I’m not by your side, I can’t help you,
你要懂事一点,不要任性,
You have to understand things more, don’t be capricious,
好好和同学相处,和他们做朋友,
Get along with your classmates, be friends with them,
这样他们就不会欺负你了。
This way they won’t bully you.
妈妈告诉过你,
I’ve told you before,
先反省自己有什么问题,
First reflect on your problems,
为什么他们总是欺负你,
why do they always bully you,
他们怎么不欺负其他同学呢?
but they don’t bully other students?
难道你没有问提吗?
Are you sure you aren’t the problem?
你以前从来不顶嘴的,
You’ve never picked fights before,
你这个年纪的孩子就是听不进别人的话!
People your grade never listen to other people’s words!
林致:我……
Lin Zhi: I……
我……
I……
也许说了也改变不了什么。
Perhaps even if I said it, it wouldn’t change anything.
你呢?
What about you?
永无岛的学生都想去“伊甸园”,
Students at Neverland all want to go to the “Garden of Eden,”
你为什么不去?
Why didn’t you go?
乔殊:我妈不让我去。
Qiao Shu: My mom won’t let me.
林致:为什么?
Lin Zhi: Why?
乔殊:我爸是个醉鬼。
Qiao Shu: My dad is a drunkard.
喝多了就会打人。
He beats people when he drinks too much.
----- cw // abuse
乔父:死婆娘!
Qiao Shu’s father: Go die you woman!
乔母:啊—啊!!!
Qiao Shu’s mother: Ah—Ah!!!
-------------
乔殊:出发了,他们去“伊甸园”了。
Qiao Shu: They’ve left for the “Garden of Eden.”
林致:嗯,你本来要去的。
Lin Zhi: Yeah, originally you were supposed to go.
乔殊:你本来也要去的。
Qiao Shu: Originally, you were also supposed to go.
林致:是啊,都没去。
Lin Zhi: Yeah, in the end, we both didn’t go.
可我想去,我想知道那里是什么样子。
But I want to go, I want to know what it’s like there.
乔殊:你真的想去吗?
You really want to go?
跟我来。
Come with me.
{杂物间}
{Utility room}
乔殊:进来,快关上门。
Qiao Shu: Come in, close the door.
林致:嗯。
Lin Zhi: Oh.
来杂物间做什么?
What did we come to the utility room for?
乔殊:我在这里见到一个就录音机,
Qiao Shu: I found a recorder here,
能听到“伊甸园”的声音。
Where you can hear the sounds from the “Garden of Eden.”
林致:什么?
Lin Zhi: What?
除了老师,没有人知道“伊甸园”在哪里。
Besides the teachers, no one knows where the “Garden of Eden” is.
乔殊:他们就住在“伊甸园”。
They live in the “Garden of Eden.”
从出生就在“伊甸园”,他们告诉我,
From birth, they’ve lived in the “Garden of Eden,” they told me,
“伊甸园”的人可以选择自己喜欢的学校,
The people from the “Garden of Eden” can choose a school that they like,
可以选择自己喜欢的课程,
They can choose classes that they like,
如果喜欢音乐,可以去艺术学院进修乐理;
If they like music, they can study music theory in art college;
如果喜欢画画,可以请老师到家里教学……
If they like drawing, they can invite a teacher to their house to teach them…...
哪怕考试倒数也没关系,
No one is afraid of being last on tests,
没有人会被杀掉!
No one is going to be killed off!
他们说“伊甸园”才是真实的世界。
They say the “Garden of Eden” is the real world.
这里不是。
Here isn’t.
林致:他们?
Them?
他们……是谁?
Them… who are they?
林致(录影机):Surely, you must have felt love
Lin Zhi (recorder): Surely, you must have felt love
once for something……
once for something……
or someone.
or someone.
林致:这是我的声音?
Lin Zhi: This is my voice?
林致(录影机):Never.
Lin Zhi (recorder): Never.
乔殊(录影机):Forget them.
Qiao Shu (recorder): Forget them.
Forget them all.
Forget them all.
Come with me,
Come with me,
where you’ll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
where you’ll never, never have to worry about grown up things again.
乔殊(录音机):这是一个多么美丽又遗憾的世界啊。
Qiao Shu (recorder): What a beautiful and regretful world this is.
林致:这是……你?!
Lin Zhi: This is… you?!
乔殊:只有这样才能听到来自“伊甸园”的声音。
Qiao Shu: Only this way can you hear the voices from the “Garden of Eden.”
《May We Still Have Courage》plays (first half)
乔殊:林致?
Qiao Shu: Lin Zhi?
林致……
Lin Zhi…...
林致醒醒……
Lin Zhi wake up…...
快醒醒……
Hurry and wake up…...
醒过来!
Wake up!
乔殊:没事吧?
Qiao Shu: You’re okay, right?
你听到了什么?
What did you hear?
林致:我……
Lin Zhi: I…...
夏予杨:我早就跟你说了这种古董不能受潮,
Xia Yuyang: I said a long time ago that this type of antique can’t get wet,
你看吧,坏了,你赔我。
See look, it’s broken, pay me.
顾子尧:坏了就关掉。
Gu Ziyao: If it’s broken, then turn it off.
夏予杨:哎别关别关……
Xia Yuyang: Ah don’t turn it off…...
喂,乔殊,你在吗你在吗?
Wei, Qiao Shu, are you there?
林致:他们……在叫你?
Lin Zhi: They… are calling for you?
乔殊:我在。
Qiao Shu: I’m here.
顾子尧:你身边有别人?
Gu Ziyao: There’s someone else next to you?
夏予杨:哎?是你朋友吗?
Xia Yuyang: Ah? Are they your friend?
你好你好!我叫夏予杨,
Hello hello! I’m Xia Yuyang,
旁边这个叫顾子尧,
The person next to me is called Gu Ziyao,
你叫什么名字啊?
What’s your name?
林致:我,我叫10……
Lin Zhi: I, I’m called 10…...
我叫林致。
I’m called Lin Zhi.
《May We Still Have Courage》plays (second half)
{教室}
{Classroom}
林致OS:呼,原来是做梦啊……
Lin Zhi: *breathes out*, it was just a dream…...
少年:林致,老师教你去办公室。
Young boy: Lin Zhi, the teacher calls you to their office.
林致:哦,好。
Lin Zhi: Oh, okay.
{操场}
{Field}
女孩:哥哥!哥哥你看这个!
Young girl: Gege! Gege look at this!
我想荡秋千!
I want to play on the swings!
少年:我来推你!
Young boy: I’ll push you!
来!抓稳了!
Here! Hold tight!
女孩:嗯!抓好了!
Young girl: En! I’m ready!
{倒带}
{Rewind}
林致OS:这是……?
Lin Zhi: This is……?
女孩:哼唱
Young girl: humming
女孩:呵呵呵呵
Young girl: Hehe, hehehehehehe
如果你正在经历伤痛, 请不要放弃自己, 请相信世界会为你带来光. — 林致
If you are suffering, please don't give up on yourself. Please believe that the world will bring you light. — Lin Zhi