Episode #7: We're all with you
第七期:我们都陪着你
第七期:我们都陪着你
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2354825
CW // weight + body image + injury mention, past trauma, flashback, panic attack, bullying, PTSD
林致 : 猫耳FM出品, 大型偶像男团团综
LASER: produced by MAOER FM
《LASER出道日》, 出道第34天!
《LASER’s Debut》, The 34th day!
同事 : 走走走……
Colleague: Go go go.....
【观光电梯】
【Sightseeing elevator】
夏予扬 : 孟姐, 可是你说的
Xia Yuyang: Meng-jie, you said
今天拍完宣传片带我们吃好的!
After shooting the promotional video today, you’ll take us to eat!
这都九点多了还没吃晚饭呢~
It’s past nine o’clock, but we haven’t eaten yet~
我都饿瘦了!
I’m so hungry I’ve become thin!
乔殊 : 嗯? 那刚才那袋薯片是喂了狗……
Qiao Shu: Huh? The bag of potato chips just now was fed to the dog...
乔殊 : 呜呜呜呜?
Qiao Shu: Mnnph??! [Muffled noises]
夏予扬 : 哥, 你难道不想吃大餐吗?
Xia Yuyang: Ge, don’t you want to eat a big meal?
薯片什么的哪能跟大餐比啊
How can potato chips compare to a big meal
[More muffled noises by Qiao-ge]
吃什么薯片啊你!
What potato chips are you eating!
孟孟 : 行了行了, 别闹了你们.
Meng Meng: Come on, don't make trouble
孟孟 : 吃吃吃, 没问题!
Meng Meng: Eat, eat, no problem!
想吃什么你们商量好, 大家一起去!
What do you want to eat? We'll go together!
来来, 电梯到了, 进吧宝贝儿们!
Come on, the elevator is here, come in baobei!
CW // weight + body image mention---------------
夏予扬 : 尴尬了, 这就超重
Xia Yuyang: It's embarrassing, I’m overweight
不会是内涵我胖了一斤吧?
Can't it be that I gained a kilo?
----------
孟孟 : 哟, 难得有自知之明啊!
Meng Meng: Oh, it's rare to have self-knowledge!
林致 : 我们等下一趟, 你们先去.
Lin Zhi: We'll wait for the next trip. You go first
顾子尧 : 我和林致一起.
Gu Ziyao: I'll stay with Lin Zhi.
孟孟 : 行, 车停在负一啊
Meng Meng: OK, the car is parked at number one
你们招呼一下他俩
You take care of them both.
我先和扬扬小乔下去了……
I’ll go with Xiao-Qiao first….
同事 : 放心吧孟姐, 我们仨陪着.
Colleague: Don't worry, Meng-jie, we’ll stay with the three of them.
没问题, 一会儿车库见!
No problem. I'll see you in the garage later!
同事 : 这楼多高来着? 咱们在四十几?
Colleague: How high is this building? Are we in the forties?
四十六, 好像有八十几层, 太高了!
46, It seems to have more than 80 floors, so high!
八十几层啊……
Eighty or so floors...
刚才在顶楼拍摄, 我腿都软.
I was shooting on the top floor just now, and my legs were soft.
那么高还搞个观光电梯, 下来的时候我也有点虚.
This is a sightseeing elevator that is so high, when I get down, I feel a little empty.
同事 : 到了到了, 顾老师和林老师你们先进.
Colleague: Here we are. Mr. Gu and Mr. Lin, you go first
林致 : 没关系, 我这边按着
Lin: It doesn't matter, I’ll hold the door
你们先进吧, 拿着东西不方便.
Go ahead, it’s not convenient to hold things.
同事 : 好贴心呀, 谢谢!
Colleague: So sweet, thank you!
走走, 先进先进.
Go ahead, go ahead
谢谢帅哥给我们挡门啊!
Thank you for blocking the door!
同事 : 一会儿到底吃什么去?
Colleague: What are you going to eat later?
孟姐买单, 要不吃顿贵的?
Meng-jie, do you want to have an expensive meal?
我吃什么都行, 反正不是我花钱哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 !
I can eat anything. Anyway, I’m not the one spending money. Hahahaha!!
CW // past trauma, flashback, panic attack, bullying, PTSD---------------
同学 : 林致……我知道你躲在这里……
Classmate: Lin Zhi..... I know you are hiding here...
不出来吗? 啊?
Why won’t you come out? Ah?
你那个在老师面前屁都不敢放的妈
Didn't your mother, who wouldn't dare speak nonsense in front of the teacher,
难道没告诉过你, 要和同学好好相处?
Tell you to get along with your classmates?
那么快就忘了? 出来啊……
Did you forget so soon? Come out ah…...
你能躲到什么时候?
How long can you hide?
难道我们找不到你吗?
Can't we find you?
同学 : 哦, 找到了.
Classmate: Oh, found you.
----------------- flashback end
顾子尧 : 小心.
Gu Ziyao: Be careful.
顾子尧 : 你不舒服?
Gu Ziyao: Are you sick?
顾子尧 : 林致? 林致? 你哪里不舒服?
Gu Ziyao: Lin Zhi? Lin Zhi? Is something wrong?
林致 : 我……
Lin Zhi: I…..
同事 : 啊! 怎么了?
Colleague: Ah! What's wrong?
林老师林老师!
Lin lao shi, Lin lao shi!
***lao shi = teacher
怎么回事啊这是?
What's going on here?
是啊, 刚才还好好的!
Yes, it was fine just now!
快快, 打电话! 打电话!
Come on, call! Call!
扶他起来, 小心!
Help him up. Watch out!
慢点慢点……
Slow down, slow down…….
【停车场】
【Parking Lot】
孟孟 : 子尧!
Meng Meng: Ziyao!
怎么会突然这样, 低血糖吗?
How can this happen suddenly, hypoglycemia?
***Hypoglycemia is a condition in which your blood sugar (glucose) level is lower than normal. Source.
他刚才不是吃东西了吗……
Didn't he eat just now…...
顾子尧 : 不是低血糖.
Gu Ziyao: It's not hypoglycemia.
夏予扬 : 那到底是怎么回事啊?
Xia Yuyang: What is going on?
林哥一整天都好好的
Lin-ge was fine all day
怎么坐个电梯的时间……
How can that be after he went on the elevator…..
我都懵了我!
I’m so confused!
乔殊 : 他现在在车里?
Qiao Shu: Is he in the car now?
顾子尧 : 嗯, 好一些了, 他们买吃的去了.
Gu Ziyao: Mn, it’s better, they bought food.
孟孟 : 行, 先吃点也好
Meng Meng: Okay, you can eat something first.
不见好咱们就去医院
Let’s go to the hospital
你们先看着点, 我给王哥打个电话.
You take watch first, I’ll call Wang-ge
夏予扬 : 好, 孟姐你放心!
Xia Yuyang: OK, Meng-jie, don't worry!
孟孟 : 喂? 王哥
Meng Meng: Hello? Wang-ge
// PTSD mention-----
夏予扬 : 队长, 林哥到底是怎么了?
Xia Yuyang: Captain, what happened to Lin-ge?
他肯定不是低血糖啊
He's definitely not hypoglycemic
每次空肚子晨跑他都没事儿……
Every time he runs in the morning with an empty stomach, he's fine….
我们要不直接去医院吧?
Why don't we go straight to the hospital?
我好担心他啊……
I'm so worried about him...
顾子尧 : 没事.
Gu Ziyao: It's okay.
夏予扬 : 可是……行吧
Xia Yuyang: But... okay
你说没事一定没事, 我听你的
You say it's okay, then it's okay, I'll listen to you
那咱们再等林哥缓缓吧
Let’s just wait for Lin-ge
顾子尧 : 嗯.
Gu Ziyao: Yes.
乔殊 : 其实……有个事我想说.
Qiao Shu: Actually...I want to say something.
顾子尧 : 机场?
Gu Ziyao: Airport?
乔殊 : 你也注意到了
Qiao Shu: You noticed that, too
机场那天他就很反常
He was abnormal that day at the airport
夏予扬 : 哦! 那天林哥手脚冰凉、脸惨白
Xia Yuyang: Oh! Lin-ge had cold hands and his face was pale that day
反应很不正常! 到底怎么回事啊这是?
The reaction is very abnormal! What exactly is happening?
顾子尧 : 像PTSD.
Gu Ziyao: Like PTSD.
夏予扬 : 应激反应? 对什么应激反应?
Xia Yuyang: Stress response? Stress response to what?
林哥怎么会有应激反应呢?
Could Lin-ge have this?
乔殊 : 你别急, 现在主要是搞清楚
Qiao Shu: Don’t worry, now we know what it is
如果是PTSD, 是什么原因引发的
If it is PTSD, what caused it
从机场那天来看, 人群恐惧?
If it’s about the airport, is he afraid of large crowds?
顾子尧 : 电梯里不超过十人, 不是.
Gu Ziyao: No, there were no more than ten people in the elevator.
夏予扬 : PTSD诱因很多、很复杂
Xia Yuyang: PTSD has many and complicated causes
要不还是等林哥休息好了, 我们再问问?
How about we wait for Lin-ge to finish resting, then we should ask?
顾子尧 : 先上车.
Gu Ziyao: Get in the car first.
乔殊 : 好.
Qiao Shu: Okay.
夏予扬 : 好.
Xia Yuyang: Okay.
【车上】
【In the car】
林致 : 来了?
Lin Zhi: Coming?
夏予扬 : 吵到你啦? 哥你好点没有?
Xia Yuyang: Did we wake you? Ge, are you feeling better?
哪还有不舒服吗?
Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?
乔殊 : 你声音小一点.
Qiao Shu: Keep your voice down.
夏予扬 : 哦, 对不起.
Xia Yuyang: Oh, I’m sorry.
林致 : 好多了……
Lin Zhi: Much better…..
顾子尧 : 躺好吧, 别动了.
Gu Ziyao: Lie down, don’t move.
林致 : 给你们添麻烦了……
Lin Zhi: I’m troubling you all…..
夏予扬 : 哥你别这么说!
Xia Yuyang: Ge don’t say that!
乔殊 : 你现在感觉怎么样? 喝水吗?
Qiao Shu: How are you now? Do you want to drink water?
林致 : 没事. 除了音乐创作
Lin Zhi: It's okay. In addition to music composing,
难得看到小乔这么上心的样子啊……
It's rare to see Xiao-Qiao to be so caring...
真荣幸.
What an honor.
乔殊 : 哦……会开玩笑了, 看来没事.
Qiao Shu: Oh…. I’m kidding, he seems all right.
夏予扬 : 不只小乔哥, 我们都担心死了
Xia Yuyang: Not only Xiao Qiao-ge, we were all worried to death
孟姐吓得差点给你爸妈打电话呢
Meng-jie was so scared that she almost called your parents.
现在估计还在和王哥商量要不要去医院……
She’s probably discussing with Wang-ge whether or not to go to the hospital….
还好你没事!
But luckily you’re fine!
林致 : 不用告诉他们, 我真的没事
Lin Zhi: Don’t tell them, it’s really okay.
休息一下就好了.
I just need to rest.
夏予扬 : 嗯, 你放心
Xia Yuyang: Well, don't worry
你没事肯定就不通知叔叔阿姨了
We won’t notify them about it if you’re feeling fine.
省得他们担心
So they won’t have to worry
反正我们都陪着你呢.
Anyway, we are all with you.
林致 : 谢谢.
Lin Zhi: Thank you.
顾子尧 : 不用谢.
Gu Ziyao: You're welcome.
夏予杨:就是,谢什么,自己人哪有说谢的!
Xia Yuyang: That’s right, what are you thanking your own people for?
林致:我以为你们会问我怎么回事.
Lin Zhi: I thought you guys would ask what happened.
乔殊 :嗯. 想问的.
Qiao Shu: Mm. We did.
反正不是低血糖吧.
It's not hypoglycemia anyway
夏予扬 : 不过哥, 如果你不想说……
Xia Yuyang: But ge, if you don’t want to talk about it…..
我们就不问了!
We won’t ask!
但是你有什么事情你千万别自己憋着啊
But if there’s something wrong, don’t keep it inside
虽然我们不一定帮得上忙
Although we may not be able to help
但是听你发发牢骚、做个树洞
We can listen to you, and make a tree hole
***Nowadays, the word "tree hole" has a deeper meaning. It refers to the place where the heart is revealed. Source.
那还是可以的!
That's still ok!
自己人嘛, 你别那么见外
Don't be so outspoken about yourself
乔殊 : 嗯, 别太见外
Qiao Shu: Mn, don’t be too outspoken.
至少我和队长可以做称职的树洞.
At least the captain and I can make a competent tree hole.
夏予扬 : 哎? 我不可以吗!
Xia Yuyang: Hey? Can't I!
我也很愿意倾听别人的好吗?
I am also willing to listen to others, okay?
乔殊 : 你? 话比我们三个加起来还多
Qiao Shu: You? You talk more than the three of us combined
比较擅长让别人倾听你吧.
You are better at making others listen to you.
夏予扬 : 哎你……
Xia Yuyang: You…..
-- Lin-ge will start talking about what happened him in the past from this point onward + mention of injury
林致 : 其实……算是应激反应吧
Lin Zhi: Actually….. It's a stress response
之前不知道怎么跟你们说……是……
I didn't know how to tell you before…. it’s…..
嗯……我读书时候被同学一起……
Um…. When I was with my classmates when I was in school...
一起排挤过
They excluded me.
不是什么大事, 就没提.
It was not a big deal, so I didn't mention it.
顾子尧 : 排挤?
Gu Ziyao: Excluded?
林致 : 我发育晚, 高中以前身材比较矮小
Lin Zhi: I developed late and I was relatively short before high school
同学之间会……会开开玩笑
The classmates made… made jokes
本来也没什么……结果发生了一次意外
It was nothing... but an accident happened
嗯……
Well….
顾子尧 : 你右手心那个划伤?
Gu Ziyao: That scratch on the palm of your right hand?
夏予扬 : 啊? 还有受伤吗? !
Xia Yuyang: Ah? You are injured?!
我看看!
Let me see!
林致 : 没事, 疤已经很淡了.
Lin Zhi: it's OK. The scar is very thin.
乔殊 : 后来呢?
Qiao Shu: What happened later on?
林致 : 后来事情闹大了, 我爸妈迫于一些压力
Lin Zhi: Later things got worse, and my parents were under some pressure
没办法, 只能把我送回南方读书
They couldn’t help but send me back to the south to study.
之后倒是没再有这样的事了.
After that, there was no such thing.
夏予扬 : 太过分了吧你同学!
After that, there was no such thing.
夏予扬 : 太过分了吧你同学!
Xia Yuyang: Your classmates did too much!
这都什么人啊真是?
What kind of people are they?
乔殊 : 这么严重的校园霸凌
Qiao Shu: Such a serious case of school bullying
就这么不了了之?
Just letting it be unsettled?
顾子尧 : 所以你是因为人多, 才应激反应?
Gu Ziyao: So you have a stress reaction when there’s a large number of people?
林致 : 算是吧.
Lin Zhi: Yes
以前其实我很害怕当众讲话
I used to be afraid of speaking in public
人多对我来说是一种压力.
More people is a kind of pressure for me
夏予扬 : 啊?
Xia Yuyang: Ah?
林致 : 看不出来是吗?
Lin Zhi: It isn’t obvious right?
林致OS : 大学选择播音专业
Lin Zhi OS: At university, I chose a broadcasting major
其实是想逼自己开口说话
I actually want to force myself to speak
不敢对着一个班级里五六十人说话
I dare not speak in front of a class of 50 or 60 people,
那就去参加文艺表演
Go to the art performance
面对一个学院的人说话
Talk to a person from college
或者去广播站, 面对全校师生说话……
Or go to the radio station and speak to the teachers and students of the school..
虽然这个过程……
Although this process…..
可能我永远没办法对任何人说出口……
Maybe I will never be able to tell anyone…
夏予扬 : 啊? 还有受伤吗? ! 我看看!
Xia Yuyang: Ah? You are injured?! Let me see!
乔殊 : 至少我和队长可以做称职的树洞.
Qiao Shu: At least the captain and I can make a competent tree hole.
顾子尧 : 躺好吧, 别动了.
Gu Ziyao: Lie down, don’t move.
夏予扬 : 太过分了吧你同学!
Xia Yuyang: Your classmates did too much!
这都什么人啊真是?
What kind of people are they?
乔殊 : 你现在感觉怎么样? 喝水吗?
Qiao Shu: How are you now? Do you want to drink water?
顾子尧 : 不用谢.
Gu Ziyao: You're welcome.
林致 : 你们好, 我叫林致
Lin Zhi: Hello, my name is Lin Zhi
双木林, 别致的致
‘lin’ of ‘shuang mu lin’, ‘zhi’ of ‘bie zhi’,
我和子尧就是你们的新队友.
Ziyao and I are your new members.
夏予扬 : 我们都陪着你呢
Xia Yuyang: We are always with you.
林致OS : 但似乎, 现在不一样了.
Lin Zhi: But it seems that it’s different now.
---
顾子尧 : 以后怎么办?
Gu Ziyao: What will happen in the future?
夏予扬 : 哎呀, 以后的事以后再说呗!
Xia Yuyang: Oh, I'll talk about it later!
现在人没事就行
Now everyone is fine
队长你刚才也这么说的嘛!
Captain, that's what you said just now!
我们都陪着你
We're all with you
而且, 以后咱们红了……
Besides, we will be red in the future……
乔殊 : 以后红了
Qiao Shu: It will be red in the future
这样人来人往乱哄哄的场面只会多不会少.
There will only be more and more people coming and going like this
夏予扬 : 那……那就
Xia Yuyang: That...then
就请他个十几二十个保镖大哥
Just give ten or twenty bodyguards
把林哥围起来, 铜墙铁壁似的, 那还怕吗?
Surrounding Lin-ge, like an iron wall, will he still be afraid?
何况现在粉丝都很体贴的
Besides, fans are very considerate now
她们自己都会围起来保护我们……
They will surround themselves to protect us...
林哥你不用怕, 再不济还有我呢!
Lin-ge don’t be afraid, if that doesn’t work there’s still me!
我以后做你的专职保镖
I will be your full-time bodyguard in the future
二十四个小时跟着你
Following you for 24 hours.
保证没人能近你的身!
No one can get close to you!
乔殊 : 你不睡觉啊?
Qiao Shu: You won’t sleep?
夏予扬 : 帅哥不需要睡觉, 懂不懂?
Xia Yuyang: Handsome guys don't need to sleep, understand?
再说你和队长还能和我三班倒呢
Besides, you and the captain can work three shifts with me
你们总得承担点什么吧
You have to bear the weight too.
不能让我一个人抗下所有啊! 有没有团魂了?
You can’t let me bear this alone! Where’s the team spirit?
夏予扬 : 你看你, 把林哥气笑了
Xia Yuyang: Look, you made Lin-ge so mad he started laughing
小心回头队长收拾你!
Be careful. The captain will deal with you!
乔殊 : 嗯, 说得对, 谁最吵就收拾谁.
Qiao Shu: Well, that's right. Whoever is the noisiest will be dealt with
夏予扬 : 哎? 我怎么觉得我又被内涵了……
Xia Yuyang: Ah? Why do I feel that I've been implicated again….
队长怎么可能舍得收拾我呀
How could the captain be willing to deal with me?
我这么讲义气, 话多一点怎么了?
What's wrong with me talking more about loyalty?
气氛担当懂不懂?
Do you understand?
队长这种酷盖喜欢我还来不及呢, 是吧队……
It's too late for cool guys like captain to like me, right?
顾子尧 : 队长这种酷盖, 不喜欢话多的.
Gu Ziyao: Cool guys like Captain don’t like people who talk a lot.
Lin Zhi: [Laughs]
林致 : 是和以前不一样了.
Lin Zhi: it's different from before.