Mini Theater #9: Three-year-old Child
小剧场09:三岁小孩
小剧场09:三岁小孩
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2409076
{便利店}
{ Convenience store }
店员 : 您好, 一共三百六十七.
Sales clerk: Hello, your total is 367
顾子尧 : 扫码, 谢谢.
Gu Ziyao: Scan the code, thank you.
林致 : 我来吧.
Lin Zhi: I'll do it
夏予扬 : 哎呀林哥, 你就别跟队长抢了,
Xia Yuyang: AI Lin-ge, don't fight with the captain.
他有钱.
He’s rich.
林致 : 但他现在也不用家里的……
Lin Zhi: But now he doesn't use his family's…..
夏予扬 : 话是这么说, 但你也抢不过他呀.
Xia Yuyang: That’s right, but you can’t rob from him.
走走, 我们先提着这些出去!
Come on, let's go out with these first!
乔殊 : 你先陪他出去吧,
Qiao Shu: You can go out with him first,
剩下的我们拿.
We’ll take a rest.
林致 : 好吧.
Lin Zhi: Okay.
你别提橄榄油, 重, 给我吧.
Don't carry the olive oil, it's heavy, give it to me.
店员 : 欢迎下次光临.
Sales clerk: We look forward to your next visit.
夏予扬 : 没事儿!
Xia Yuyang: it's OK!
我在健身房里面举铁, 比这个重多了.
I lift the iron in the gym, which is much heavier than this.
我又不是三岁小孩!
I'm not a three-year-old!
林致 : 外套穿好
Lin Zhi: Put on your coat
夜里还是挺凉的, 别吹风了……
It's still quite cold at night, stop blowing...
新闻播报 : 截至今日凌晨,
News Broadcast: As of early this morning,
全国几大城市集中核酸检测工作进展顺利,
Centralized nucleic acid testing in several major cities across the country is progressing smoothly.
前期因特殊原因无法采样的居民,
Residents who were unable to take samples due to special reasons in the early stage,
乔殊 : 不只是武汉,
Qiao Shu: Not just Wuhan,
全国都彻底安全啦.
The whole country is completely safe.
也已陆续进行采样,
Sampling has been carried out one after another,
店员 : 是啊! 真的没想到,
Clerk: Yes! I really didn’t expect it,
全面排查工作已全部进入尾声……
The comprehensive investigation work has all come to an end...
五月就已经全面排查过一次, 还能负责到底,
It has been fully investigated once in May, and I can still be responsible for it.
每家每户一个也不漏掉检测到现在!
Every household has not missed a detection until now!
真挺好的!
That's great!
顾子尧 : 嗯, 是个好消息.
Gu Ziyao: Mn, that’s good news.
乔殊 : 嗯, 半年多时间, 真不容易.
Qiao Shu: Well, it's not easy to spend more than half a year
店员 : 对呀!
Clerk: Yes!
武汉排查完那会还以为彻底没事儿了,
After the investigation in Wuhan, I thought it was completely fine.
结果北京……
As a result, Beijing...
哎, 还好北京最近也没有确诊了,
Well, fortunately, no one in Beijing has been diagnosed recently,
各医院都在清零,
Hospitals are clearing up,
感觉我们真的撑过来了!
I feel like we've really made it!
店员 : 收您三百六十七元.
Clerk: I'll charge you 367 yuan
乔殊 : 发票放袋子里就行, 谢谢.
Qiao Shu: Just put the receipt in the bag, thank you.
顾子尧 : 走.
Gu Ziyao: Let’s go
顾子尧 : 夏予扬祖籍是武汉的, 没错吧?
Gu Ziyao: Xia Yuyang's ancestral home is Wuhan, right?
乔殊 : 这你都知道?
Qiao Shu: You know that?
顾子尧 : 看过资料.
Gu Ziyao: I have read the materials.
乔殊 : 哦? 看不出队长对我们其实还挺关注的?
Qiao Shu: Oh? Can't you see that the captain is actually quite concerned about us?
是武汉的, 但他小学就来北京了,
He’s from Wuhan, but he has been in Beijing since elementary school.
家里应该没什么影响.
There should be no impact at home.
顾子尧 : 那就好.
Gu Ziyao: That's good.
夏予扬 : 哥哥送你的这个口罩可厉害了!
Xia Yuyang: The mask that my Gege gave you is amazing!
你瞧, 上面画了只小恐龙, 好看吧?
You see, there is a little dinosaur painted on it, right?
小孩 : 我不想戴, 恐龙丑死了.
Child: I don't want to wear it, the dinosaur is ugly.
夏予扬 : 恐龙多可爱啊!
Xia Yuyang: How cute dinosaurs are!
恐龙怎么会丑呢?
How can dinosaurs be ugly?
你看……这颜色多好看!
Look...what a beautiful color!
再说了, 你怎么能不戴口罩呢?
Besides, how can you not wear a mask?
口罩可是时尚单品!
Masks are very trendy!
不知道吗? 大明星出门都戴口罩的.
Don't know? Big stars wear masks when they go out.
就像我这样……
Just like me...
诶? 帅不帅, 帅不帅?
Ha? Isn’t he handsome? Isn’t he handsome?
小孩 : 你又不是大明星.
Child: You are not a big star.
林致 : 他现在还不是.
Lin Zhi: He is not yet.
不过这个哥哥戴口罩确实很帅吧?
But this Gege is really handsome wearing a mask, right?
小孩 : 嗯, 哥哥很帅.
Child: Mn, Gege is very handsome.
夏予扬 : 谢谢谢谢!
Xia Yuyang: Thank you! Thank you!
小孩子就是爱说大实话!
Children just love to tell the truth!
我觉得你也很帅, 很有做大明星的潜力啊!
I think you are also very handsome and have the potential to be a big star!
所以你要乖乖戴上口罩,
So you have to wear a mask obediently,
为将来做大明星做好准备,
Be ready to be a big star in the future,
听妈妈的话, 出门都要戴好口罩,
Listen to your mother, wear a mask when you go out,
在学校也要注意卫生, 不要……
Pay attention to hygiene in school, don't….
林致 : 他们来了, 扬扬, 走吧.
Lin Zhi: They are here, let's go.
夏予扬 : 哦……好.
Xia Yuyang: Oh….. good.
哥哥要走了, 你要戴好口罩啊!
Gege is leaving, you must wear a mask!
别忘了你可是大明星——
Don’t forget you are a big star——
保持神秘!
Keep it a secret!
乔殊 : 走吧, 别念叨了.
Qiao Shu: Let's go, stop talking nonsense.
夏予扬 : 要记得戴啊——
Xia Yuyang: Remember to wear--—
哎呀你别拉我, 虽然现在安全很多,
Oh, don't pull me, although it's much safer now,
但小朋友体质弱, 万一被传染了多可怜啊……
But the children are weak, so pitiful if they are infected...
小孩 : 现在戴口罩不是因为疫情吗?
Child: Isn't it because of the epidemic that I wear masks now?
还说什么戴口罩帅, 明星戴口罩好看,
It's also said that wearing masks is handsome, and stars look good wearing masks,
难道不是因为他们本来就长得好看……
Isn't it because they are already good-looking…..
当我三岁小孩吗……无聊.
When I'm a child? ... boring.