Episode #11: Maoer Entertainment
第十一期:猫耳娱乐
第十一期:猫耳娱乐
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2436598
Hey !! They mention the laser cvs here so i suggest reading abt them a bit ^_^
-OCIR·字幕组施工完毕-
-请刷新后进行收听-
-不要在低端发布弹幕, 以免遮挡字幕-
【猫耳娱乐总部大楼】
孟孟 : 今天来总部扫楼, 都打起精神啊!
Meng Meng: Today we’ve come to headquarters to “sweep the floors”, cheer up!
***sweeping floors refers to something similar to door-to-door promotion
孟孟 : LASER企划部在25层
Meng Meng: Laser’s planning department is on the 25th floor.
我先送你们上去, 然后去找王哥开会
I’ll first send you guys up, then I’ll look for Wang-ge for a meeting
你们自己按流程走就可以
You guys can follow the instructions yourself.
顾子尧 : 嗯.
Gu Ziyao: Mm.
孟孟 : 给大家带的饮品都放前台了
Meng Meng: There are drinks for everyone on the front desk
你们按部门去送就行
It’s fine if you send it by department
正好现在是午休时间
It happens to be lunch break now.
林致 : 好.
Lin Zhi: Okay.
夏予扬 : 没问题!
Xia Yuyang: No problem!
给辛苦的同事送温暖送夏日小饮料什么的
Something like sending warmth and drinks to our hard working colleagues,
我最擅长了!
I’m the best at it!
乔殊 : 谁想在夏天被送温暖?
Qiao Shu: Who wants warm drinks in summer?
夏予扬 : 啧, 小乔哥你杠精吧……
Xia Yuyang: Tut, brother Qiao, you're good at it
乔殊 : 什么精?
Qiao Shu: What flavor?
夏予扬 : 钢筋, 说你是猫耳娱乐的顶梁柱!
Xia Yuyang: You are a steel bar, the pillar of Maoer entertainment!
到了到了! 准备营业!
Here we are! Ready for business!
猫耳工具人们 : 来啦来啦! Hello你们好!
Maoer Staff: Come on! Hello, hello everyone!
哎呀我还是第一次见他们……
Oh it’s the first time we’ve met them…….
欢迎来猫耳总部啊!
Welcome to Maoer headquarters!
夏予扬 : 大家好大家好!
Xia Yuyang: Hello everyone!
各位同事各位哥哥姐姐你们好!
Dear colleagues, brothers and sisters, Hello!
林致 : 大家好! 今天我们来扫楼
Lin Zhi: Hello everyone! Today we are going to sweep the building
感谢大家平时对LASER的支持和帮助!
Thank you for your support and help to LASER!
顾子尧 : 大家辛苦!
Gu ziyao: Thank you for the hard work!
猫耳工具人们 : 不辛苦不辛苦!
Maoer staff: It’s nothing!
应该的, 客气啦!
Yes, you’re welcome!
欢迎欢迎!
Welcome! Welcome!
*** welcome ; the greeting
乔殊 : 给大家准备了饮品
Qiao Shu: We’ve prepared drinks for everyone
我们会陆续送到办公区
We’ll send them to the offices one by one
希望大家喜欢!
Hope you like them!
猫耳工具人们 : 好! 谢谢!
Maoer Staff: OK! Thank you!
谢谢啦帅哥们!
Thank you handsome brothers!
哇! 那就等着帅哥们投喂饮料啦!
Wow! We’ll wait for the handsome brothers to provide us drinks!
松松 : 乔老师, 我是市场部的松松
Song song: Mr. Qiao, I'm Songsong from the marketing department
*** yes they’re staff, you can find their names in this weibo post promoting the single.
这是宣发部的momo
This is momo from the marketing department.
我们特别喜欢你
We’re big fans.
第二支单曲就是我们负责的, 特别帅!
We were in charge of the second single
Momo : 嗯嗯, 我们特别喜欢你!
Momo: Yes, we love you guys very much!
可以合照吗?
Can we take a photo together?
乔殊 : 可以.
Qiao Shu: Sure.
Momo : 太好了!
Momo: Great!
我站左边吧, 我左脸好看一点.
Let me stand on the left, my left side looks better.
松松 : 可是我左脸也上镜, 我也想站左边.
Songsong: But my left side is also nice on camera, I want to stand on the left too.
Momo : 松松你让让我吧.
Momo: Song song, let me.
松松 : 可是我真的想站左边……
Song song: But I really want to stand on the left side…..
乔殊 : 呃, 那个……
Qiao Shu: Well, that…..
Momo : 乔老师你先去忙
Momo: Qiao-laoshi, you go ahead first.
我们讨论一下再来找你.
We’ll discuss it and come back to you.
乔殊 : 啊?
Qiao Shu: Huh?
Momo : 松松你怎么回事啊?
Momo: Song song what’s the matter with you?
松松 : 什么怎么回事?
Song song: What’s the matter?
乔殊 : 那个……其实我也想站左边, 因为我左脸比较好看
Qiao Shu: Well….. I actually want to stand on the left too, my left side also looks better.
Momo : 我就是想站他旁边, 怎么了嘛.
Momo: I just want to stand next to him, what’s wrong with that.
松松 : 你怎么不让让我?
Gong gong: Why don’t you let me?
乔殊 : 这……
Qiao Shu: This…..
我一个猫耳工具人, 难得见一次乔殊!
As a staff member of Maoer entertainment, I rarely see Qiao Shu!
林致 : 怎么吵起来了?
Lin Zhi: Why are they quarrelling?
乔殊 : 不知道.
Qiao Shu: I don’t know.
那我要等她们决定谁站左边吗?
Do I have to wait for them to decide who's going to stand on the left?
夏予扬 : 傻吗? 当然是不等了
Xia Yuyang: Are you stupid? Of course not.
小姐姐估计能斗嘴斗一天!
The little sisters will fight all day!
走, 我们先去逛逛!
Let’s go for a walk!
乔殊 : 可是……
Qiao Shu: But….
林致 : 不会真吵一天吧?
Lin Zhi: It really won’t take a day, will it?
顾子尧 : 难说.
Gu Ziyao: Hard to say.
林致 : 还挺可爱的……
Lin Zhi: It’s kind of cute…..
走吧, 先去扫楼.
Let’s go sweep the building first.
顾子尧 : 嗯.
Gu Ziyao: Mn.
LASER全员报幕 : 猫耳FM出品
LASER Members: Produced by Maoer FM
大型偶像男团团综
Men’s idol group
《LASER出道日》
< LASER’s DEBUT >
出道第69天!
Day 69!
夏予扬 : 哇……好长的走廊……
Xia Yuyang, Wow, what a long hallway
两面墙全都是照片啊……
Both walls are filled with photos...
林致 : 听说只有猫耳娱乐出品的白金唱片
Lin Zhi: I’ve heard that only the MaoerFM Platinum Songs
和播放量破亿的影视作品
And all their works that have surpassed 100 million views
才有上墙的资格.
Can be placed on this wall
夏予扬 : 那么厉害吗? !
Xia Yuyang: Wow, really?
乔殊 : 嗯, 看这里
Qiao Shu: En, look here.
《撒野》的主题曲.
The theme song of Saye
顾子尧 : 还有知名演员的展示.
Gu Ziyao: There are also famous voice actors.
看——《过门》的文森老师.
Look—— it’s Wensen laoshi from Guomen
*** Wensen laoshi (qiao shu’s cv) played dou xun in guomen audio drama!
林致 : 还真是! 我看看还有谁……
Lin Zhi: Really?! Let me see who else is there….
扬扬快来看, 还有太康老师!
Yang yang come see, it’s Taikang laoshi!
夏予扬 : 是吗是吗! !
Xia Yuyang: Really!!
*** he’s getting excited over his own cv (taikang) HAHAHA <3
真是他! 还有签名呢!
It’s him! There’s a signature!
怎么不按手印, 像那个星光大道似的……
Why don't they have handprints, like that Avenue of Stars...
这不是声优祭吗? 旁边还有凌飞老师!
Isn’t this a seiyuu festival? There’s also Lingfei laoshi next to him!
*** Lingfei laoshi is gzy’s cv!
*** and yes maoer holds events like these!
哇, 跳舞好帅啊!
Wow, he dances so nicely!
哎? 我找找《三分星野》!
Ah? I'm looking for "Three Points Hoshino"!
*** Wuxian laoshi (cv of lin zhi) has a role in the audio drama!
乔殊 : 这个肯定有.
Qiao Shu: There should be one.
还有翻唱金曲——
There’s also a cover of a song——
吴晛老师版本的《how much I yearn for》.
Wuxian laoshi’s cover of “How much I yearn for”
*** This song is a song from the “A lucky coin” audio drama season 2! Wuxian laoshi plays Yan hang in the audio drama!! Here’s a clip of Wuxian laoshi singing it in the event. (the song is in english!)
还挺全的.
It’s quite nice.
顾子尧 : 嗯, 有意思.
Gu Ziyao: Mn, it’s interesting.
夏予扬 : 你们来看这个! 还有韩国分部的展示!
Xia Yuyang: Come and see this! There’s also a display of the Korean branch!
夏予扬 : 哎? ! 怎么会有这个男团的照片呢?
Xia Yuyang: Huh?! How come there are photos of this boy group?
他们不是韩国YM公司的吗?
Aren’t they from YM Company in Korea?
怎么跑到我们猫耳的展示墙上来了?
How come they’re displayed here in Maoer?
这还带串门的?
Did they have a stopover here?
乔殊 : 韩国的男团?
Qiao Shu: South Korean boy group?
夏予扬 : 不会吧不会吧哥……
Xia Yuyang: No, No, ge….
你不认识他们?
You don’t know them?
顾子尧 : 是红蓝歌会现场.
Gu Ziyao: It’s from the Red and Blue song festival.
*** yes it’s an actual festival you can look up 红蓝歌会 but the group isn’t real
夏予扬 : 你看队长都知道!
Xia Yuyang: See, the captain knows!
没错, 他们受邀去红蓝歌会
Yes, they were invited to the Red and Blue song festival
韩国顶流偶像男团去日本最受欢迎的舞台!
The top Korean idol group goes to Japan's most popular stage!
他们的舞台是天花板级别的
Their stage is ceiling-level.
我做练习生的时候月考天天练他们的舞
When I was a trainee, I practiced their dance every day for the monthly exam
四个人里面有两个是中国人……
Two of the four are Chinese…..
这个, 和这个.
This, and this.
乔殊 : 那他们的照片为什么出现在这里?
Qiao Shu: Then why are their photos here?
夏予扬 : 说不定是为了激励我们?
Xia Yuyang: Maybe it’s to inspire us?
我跟你这个原始人介绍一下啊……
Let me introduce you to this primitive man…..
这个叫季少一, 全能ACE
This one is called Ji Shaoyi, the all-around ACE
*** hm? Is the name familiar? Hint: ep6!
唱跳都是专业水准
Professional in singing and dancing
他的舞台简直稳到我不得不服!
His form is so stable that I have no choice but to praise him!
还有这个, 这位哥哥叫柏闻
And this one, this gege is called Bai wen
别看他斯斯文文戴个金丝边眼镜
Don't look at him. He's gentle and wearing gold rimmed glasses
Vocal爆发力超强的!
But his vocals are explosive!
林哥, 你怕不怕?
Lin-ge, are you afraid?
林致 : 嗯, 他们的实力在亚洲是公认的
Lin Zhi: Well, they’re recognized in Asia
真的很厉害! 希望有机会真的能见到.
And that’s really awesome! I hope I can see them if I have a chance.
乔殊 : 季少一……季少一?
Qiao Shu: Ji Shaoyi….. Ji Shaoyi?
在哪听过……好耳熟……
Where have I heard that name…. It sounds so familiar….
顾子尧 : 他们很火, 正常.
Gu Ziyao: They’re popular, it’s normal.
乔殊 : 但我总觉得在哪见过他.
Qiao Shu: But I think that I’ve seen him somewhere.
季少一 : 是吗? 在哪呢?
Ji Shaoyi: Really? Where?
乔殊 : 绝对见过……一时想不起来……
Qiao Shu: I've definitely seen him… I can't remember...
季少一 : 啊, 那我可真是太伤心了……
Ji Shaoyi: Ah, then I'm so sad...
乔殊 : 你? !
Qiao Shu: You?!
季少一 : 各位好呀! 一直想找机会认识
Ji Shaoyi: Hello, everyone! I’ve always wanted to find a chance to meet
没想到在这里遇到你们
I didn't expect to meet you here
哎, 不得不说——有缘啊!
Hey, I have to say—— it's destined!
乔殊 : 是你? !
Qiao Shu: It’s you?!
夏予扬 : 季少一前辈!
Xia Yuyang: Ji Shaoyi qianbei!
*** qianbei = senior
季少一 : 小帅哥终于想起来了?
Ji Shaoyi: Did the little handsome ge finally remember?
季少一 : 哎, 瞧瞧, 还是有人认识我的嘛!
Ji Shaoyi: Hey, look, someone still knows me!
柏闻, 看来咱们在祖国
Bai wen, it seems that in the motherland
还是有一定知名度的!
We still have some popularity!
之前是“某些人”孤陋寡闻啊……
Before some people were ignorant……
柏闻 : 初次见面, 这么说太失礼了.
Bai Wen: It’s rude to say that when we only first met them.
季少一 : 哦对对, 虽然不是初次见面了
Ji Shaoyi: Oh yes yes, although it's not the first time we met
不过也是……不好意思啊!
But it is... I'm sorry!
乔殊 : 哼.
Qiao Shu: Humph.
夏予扬 : 柏闻前辈? !
Xia Yuyang: Bai wen qianbei?!
还真是百闻不如一见!
It really doesn’t compare when I see you in real life!
你们, 你们居然……都回国了?
You, you guys... have all returned home?
林致 : 其他两位也来了吗?
Lin Zhi: Are the other two also here?
为什么会在猫耳?
Why are you here in Maoer?
季少一 : 听到了
Ji Shaoyi: I heard it
吱吱同学不用问小朋友, 问我吧
Zhi zhi doesn’t need to ask kids, you can ask me
*** he said 吱吱 which means squeak
是的, 我们解散了. 正所谓——大难临头各自飞, 这不就回来了!
Yes, we have disbanded. As the saying goes, we will fly separately in case of disaster, and then we will come back!
林致 : 呃……两位前辈好
Lin Zhi: Uh...Hello qianbei
没想到这么突然遇到你们
I didn't expect to meet you so suddenly
我们是……
We are….
季少一 : 认识, LASER嘛! 现在人气很高啊!
Ji Shaoyi: Yes, laser. It's very popular now!
再说我和殊殊子小帅哥很熟的
Besides, I know little Shu-shu zi very well
*** he said 殊殊 which means special
*** adding 子 (zi) means ur referring to a child
你们的事他都告诉我了, 毫无保留!
He told me everything about you, without reservation!
夏予扬 : 小乔哥? ! 你们居然……
Xia Yuyang: Xiao Qiao-ge?! You guys...
认识? 还那么熟? 我怎么不知道?
Know each other? And are familiar with each other too? How come I don’t know?
乔殊 : 见过一次而已.
Qiao Shu: I’ve only met him once
林致 : 是吗? 那很有缘分啊!
Lin Zhi: Really? It seems like fate!
柏闻 : 对啊, 刚回国就遇到老朋友
Bai Wen: Yes, we returned home to meet old friends
确实很有缘分. 对吧?
It's really fate. Right?
顾子尧 : 说过两句话算什么朋友.
Gu Ziyao: What kind of friends have spoken only two sentences to each other?
继续扫楼吧.
Keep sweeping the floor.
夏予扬 : 哎队……队长怎么扭头就走了?
Xia Yuyang: Hey guys…. Why did the captain leave?
我又吵到他啦?
Did I bother him again?
林致 : 不是, 不是你.
Lin Zhi: No, no it wasn’t you.
季少一 : 哦对了, 你们可能还不知道
Ji Shaoyi: Oh, by the way, you may not know
我和柏闻签入猫耳娱乐了!
Bai wen and I signed with Maoer entertainment!
虽然现在对外没宣布, 不过也快高调回归了
Although it isn’t announced yet, it will soon become the hottest topic.
之后大家可就是同公司的小伙伴
After that all of us will be in the same company
外加同行了哟! 多多指教!
We can be friends giving each other advice!
乔殊 : 没什么事我们走吧.
Qiao Shu: If there’s no other matters, we’ll go now.
林致 : 没想到以后是同事了!
Lin Zhi: I didn’t expect that we’d be colleagues in the future!
两位前辈, 我们今天还有扫楼任务
Qianbei, we still have the task of sweeping the building today
那就先过去了, 希望之后有机会合作!
We’ll go ahead, hope we have more opportunities to work together in the future!
柏闻 : 会有的.
Bai wen: There will be.
林致 : 嗯, 那我们先走了.
Lin ZhiL Mhm, we’ll go now.
扬扬, 走吧.
Yang yang, let’s go.
夏予扬 : 好! 前辈再见!
Xia Yuyang: Yes! Goodbye qianbei!
季少一 : 小羊拜拜~吱吱拜拜~
Ji Shaoyi: Bye, xiao yang ~ bye, zhi zhi~
*** he said 小羊 (xiao yang) which means little lamb
殊殊子拜拜! 下次见!
Bye-bye Shu-shu zi! See you next time!
柏闻 : 他们确实有点意思.
Bai Wen: They are really interesting.
季少一 : 我就说吧.
Ji Shaoyi: I'll say.
柏闻 : 来日方长, 走吧.
Bai wen: We still have long, let’s go
松松 : 姐妹……
Song song: Sister….
真的, 我累了, 让我站左边吧.
I’m tired, really, let me stand on the left.
Momo : ……我不累吗? 让我站左边吧.
Momo: …. You think I’m not tired too? Let me stand on the left.
季少一 : 这是干什么?
Ji Shaoyi: What is this for?
松松 : 真的没意思, 你这样真的没意思……
Song song: It’s really boring, you’re really boring…..
为什么非要站左边? 和你一样强迫症?
Why do you have to stand on the left? Do you have OCD?
Momo : 就让我这一次吧, 姐妹……
Momo: Sister, just let me this time….
柏闻 : 哦?
Bai Wen: Huh?
季少一 : 哦对, 你是完美主义者, 不一样.
Ji Shaoyi: Oh yes, you are a perfectionist, it’s not the same.
季少一 : 嗯? 走啊.
Ji Shaoyi: Huh? Let's go.
柏闻 : 你楼下等我十分钟.
Bai wen: Wait for me downstairs for ten minutes.
季少一 : 不会吧……
Ji Shaoyi: No way….
你现在就打算给他个下马威啊?
Are you going to give him a bad impression of you now?
对他也太狠了吧!
You’re too hard on him!
柏闻 : 难道你不觉得好玩?
Bai wen: Don’t you think it’s fun?
季少一 : 好玩.
Ji Shaoyi: It’s fun.
【卫生间】
[ Toilets ]
柏闻 : 好久不见.
Bai wen: Long time no see.
顾子尧 : 很做作的开场.
Gu Ziyao: What a plastic greeting.
柏闻 : 那……surprise! 这个开场怎么样?
Bai wen: Then… surprise! How about that?
顾子尧 : 不怎么样.
Gu Ziyao: Not great.
柏闻 : 就这么怕见到我?
Bai wen: So afraid to see me?
不寒暄两句就急着走……没礼貌.
Just leaving after not making any pleasantries… rude.
顾子尧 : 我不觉得惊喜.
Gu ziyao: I’m not surprised.
柏闻 : 可我很惊喜啊!
Bai wen: But I’m very surprised!
顾子尧 : 你惊喜的点是, 我居然出道了吧.
Gu ziyao: You’re surprised because I actually made my debut.
柏闻 : 啧……从小到大你都这么直接.
Bai wen: Tsk…. you’ve been straightforward since you were young.
顾子尧 : 所以和你这种人说话很累.
Gu Ziyao: It’s so tiring to talk to people like you.
柏闻 : 必要的场面话还是要有的
Bai wen: You still need to exchange pleasantries.
体面一点是好事.
Being decent is a good thing.
顾子尧 : 没时间看你表演定制手帕擦手的节目
Gu ziyao: I don’t have time to make a performance for you
找我干什么?
What do you want from me?
柏闻 : 好吧, 那我就尽量配合你的节奏吧.
Bai Wen: Okay, then I’ll try to keep up with your rhythm.
其实也没什么, 既然你知道我回国了
Actually it’s nothing, now that you know I’m back home
那应该也猜得到我们早晚会见面.
I guessed we'd see each other sooner or later.
毕竟我正打算过几天去拜访顾叔.
After all, I am planning to visit Uncle Gu in a few days.
顾子尧 : 你……
Gu ziyao: You...
柏闻 : 他和阿姨身体还好吗?
Bai wen: Are he and auntie in good health?
顾子尧 : 和你有关系吗?
Gu Ziyao: Does it have anything to do with you?
柏闻 : 作为晚辈当然要问候一下.
Bai Wen : as a junior, of course, I want to say hello.
我们顾氏集团的继承人
Our goals as the heirs of the Gu group
现在的目标是成为男团顶流
Is to the rise to the top of the team
还真是出乎我的意料……
It’s really beyond my expectations...
说起来, 我从小到大都佩服你这股
Bai wen: Speaking of which, I have always admired you when I was little
目中无人、说做就做的狂劲儿.
Arrogant, and you do as you like.
希望我们两个再次成为竞争对手的时候
I hope the two of us can be competitors again.
也能保持.
We can keep it up.
顾子尧 : 你要高调回娱乐圈掀起腥风血雨
Gu ziyao: You have to go back to the entertainment industry and set off a bloodbath
不用扯上我, 我没兴趣.
Don't mention me. I'm not interested.
柏闻 : 怎么? 该不会你以为
Bai wen: What? I don’t think so
我真是回来随便玩玩?
Do you think that I came back to play?
这次回来, 我可是准备了很久.
I have been preparing for this for a long time.
顾子尧 : 你要重新成团?
Gu Ziyao: Do you want to regroup?
柏闻 : 本来还在考虑, 但是见到你……
Bai wen: I was still thinking about it, but seeing you
和你的队友之后……
Seeing you and your members….
突然很有兴趣了.
Suddenly I became very interested.
顾子尧, 输赢都要早做准备
Gu ziyao, you have to prepare early to win or lose
要保持体面.
You have to keep your face.
乔殊 : 队长
Qiao Shu: Captain
孟姐那边要我们签名, 叫你过去.
Meng-jie asked us to call for you
哦, 有人啊, 你们聊完了?
Oh there’s someone here, are you two finished talking?
顾子尧 : 输了也要体面这种事
Gu ziyao: If you lose, you have to be decent.
你一直比我擅长, 毕竟你一直输.
You've always been better than me. After all, you've always lost.
聊完了.
This conversation is over.
乔殊 : 那走吧.
Qiao Shu: Then let’s go.
乔殊 : 是你?
Qiao shu: It’s you?
柏闻 : 我们刚才见过
Bai wen: We just met.
乔殊, 我记得你.
You’re Qiao shu, I remember you.
乔殊 : 那你记好.
Qiao Shu: Then remember me.
愿我们还有勇气 plays