Episode #2: So who drinks first?
第二期:所以谁先喝
第二期:所以谁先喝
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2236246
LASER : 猫耳FM出品
LASER: produced by MAOER FM
大型偶像男团团综《LASER出道日》
Men's idol group "LASER's debut day"
倒计时第2天!
The second day of countdown!
【小白楼餐厅】
[ Xiaobailou dining hall ]
林致 : 我回来了.
Lin Zhi: I'm back.
夏予扬 : 林哥你终于回来了!
Xia Yuyang: Lin-ge, you are back at last!
快, 洗手吃饭!
Come on, wash your hands and eat!
林致 : 来了!
Lin Zhi: Coming!
林致 : 舞蹈课耽误了一点时间
Lin Zhi: Dance class ended later than usual.
以后这样的情况你们别等我了, 先吃.
Don't wait for me in the future, eat first.
顾子尧 : 今天不一样.
Gu Ziyao: Today is different.
林致 : 嗯? 好像确实和公司安排的日常饮食不一样.
Lin Zhi: Hm? It seems that it is different from the daily diet arranged by the company.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
乔殊 : 扬扬做的.
Qiao Shu: Yang Yang made it.
林致 : 扬扬做的?
Lin Zhi: What did Yang Yang do?
夏予扬 : 这不是…….
Xia Yuyang: This isn't....
我们四个的初次见面闹了个小插曲
The first meeting of the four of us had a little episode
怪不好意思的……
I felt embarrassed....
我早就想请你们吃饭了
I've long wanted to invite you to dinner
但是我最近每天都在为出道做准备
But I've been preparing for the debut every day recently
正好我今天有空, 做了几个菜……
It happened that I was free today and made some dishes…..
你们先坐, 我先去准备了!
You sit first, I'll get ready!
林致 : 需要我们帮忙吗?
Lin Zhi: Can I help you?
夏予扬 : 不用!
Xia Yuyang: No thanks!
林致 : 今天是谁的生日吗?
Lin Zhi: Whose birthday is it today?
顾子尧 : 都不是.
Gu Ziyao: No one’s
乔殊 : 也没有任何节日.
Qiao Shu: There are no festivals
林致 : 这样啊……
Lin Zhi: Well…...
从厨房飘出来的香味看, 倒是还不错
From the smell of the kitchen, it's not bad
看他的架势也很有经验的样子……
He's also very experienced…..
乔殊 : 你好像很不放心他的厨艺?
Qiao Shu: You seem to be worried about his cooking?
林致 : 呃……
Lin Zhi: Er….
乔殊 : 没关系, 我也不放心.
Qiao Shu: That's okay, I'm worried too.
夏予扬 : 我怎么可能让我最尊敬爱戴的三位哥哥上吐下泻呢?
Xia Yuyang: How can I make my three most respected brothers vomit and get diarrhea?
(哇, 呼)今天都是拿手菜, 错不了!
(Wahoo) It's all very good today, no mistakes made!
快坐下, 准备差不多了, 你们都先坐啊
Sit down, it's almost ready, you all sit down first.
林致 : 好. 那我们坐吧.
Lin Zhi: Okay, let's sit down.
夏予扬 : 嗯~很好很好
Xia Yuyang: En~ Very good, very good.
一家人就要齐齐整整!
The whole family should be in order!
齐活了! 队长, 我们开餐吗?
All alive! Captain, shall we have dinner?
顾子尧 : 嗯.
Gu Ziyao: En.
夏予扬 : 那我开始了!
Xia Yuyang: Then let’s start!
夏予扬 : 在小白楼十平米的厨房里
Xia Yuyang: In the 10 square meter kitchen of xiaobailou
小夏寻找着一种充满生机的珍贵食材——草鱼
Xiao-Xia is looking for a kind of precious food full of vitality—— grass carp
乔殊 : 草鱼有多珍贵?
Qiao Shu: How precious is grass carp?
夏予扬 : 不要打断我啦!
Xia Yuyang: Don't interrupt me!
在中国的八大菜系中
Among the eight major cuisines* in China
*Anhui, Cantonese, Fujian, Hunan, Jiangsu, Shandong, Szechuan and Zhejiang. Read more.
都能见到草鱼这种食材
You can see that grass carps
厨师偏爱它, 老饕喜欢它
Are preferred by chefs, gluttons like it
就连在座的几位帅哥
Even the handsome geges here
也无法抵抗这一道用草鱼做成的正宗川菜
Also can't resist this grass carp made of authentic Sichuan cuisine*
*Sichuan cuisine is known for its bold flavours, particularly the pungency and spiciness resulting from liberal use of garlic and chili peppers, as well as the unique flavour of Sichuan pepper. Source.
——水煮鱼!
——Boiled fish!
顾子尧 : 嗯. 看着挺辣, 很适合上吐下泻.
Gu Ziyao: En, it looks very spicy. It's very suitable for vomiting and diarrhea.
夏予扬 : 哎! 你们!
Xia Yuyang: Ai! You guys!
林致 : 不笑了不笑了, 你继续.
Lin Zhi: We'll stop laughing, we'll stop laughing, go on
夏予扬 : 你们相信我行不行
Xia Yuyang: Do you believe me
这可是我在韩国做练习生的时候学会的第一道中国菜
This is the first Chinese dish I learned when I was a trainee in Korea
之前我做给小乔哥吃, 他都说不错呢
Before I made it for Xiao Qiao-ge, he said it was good
他可是川渝地区的!
He's from Sichuan and Chongqing*!
*See earlier footnote for Sichuan cuisine.
*Chongqing cuisine features pungent and spicy flavor as a result of liberal use of garlic, chili peppers, Sichuan peppercorn, bean source, mustard, sesame paste and other ingredients. Source.
对吧小乔哥?
Right, Xiao Qiao-ge?
乔殊 : 嗯, 川渝认证.
Qiao Shu: En, Sichuan-Chongqing certification
夏予扬 : 看吧! 所以你们就只管放心吃就行了
Xia Yuyang: See! So you just eat at ease
队长, 你吃辣吗? 来!
Captain, do you eat spicy food? Come on!
吃不吃都尝尝, 绝对错不了
You can't go wrong if you eat it or not.
你尝一口!
Have a taste!
顾子尧 : 行! 我自己来.
Gu Ziyao: It's okay! I'll do it myself.
夏予扬 : 怎么样怎么样?
Xia Yuyang: How is it? How is it?
味道怎么样?
How does it taste?
顾子尧 : 嗯? 好吃.
Gu Ziyao: En? Delicious.
夏予扬 : 高端的食材往往选用最原始的烹饪方式……
Xia Yuyang: The most primitive cooking method is often used for high-end food…..
乔殊 : 大家可以吃了吗?
Qiao Shu: Are you ready to eat?
夏予扬 : 切, 吃吧吃吧!
Xia Yuyang: Cut, eat, eat!
早说了, 我很厉害的!
I told you, I'm great at this!
我要是不出道, 开个饭馆绝对能做成全国连锁!
If I don't make a debut, I'll open a restaurant and definitely make a national chain!
我就是那种有菜谱就能变现的天才厨神!
I'm the kind of genius Kitchen God who can cash in with a recipe!
林哥, 你也尝尝嘛!
Lin-ge, try it too!
林致 : 我……
Lin Zhi: I….
林致OS : 完全不吃辣.
Lin Zhi OS: …..don't eat spicy food at all.
林致 : 可以试试.
Lin Zhi: ....can have a try.
夏予扬 : 你怎么吃这么快, 不嚼直接吞啊?
Xia Yuyang: How can you eat so fast and swallow without chewing?
林致 : ……
Lin Zhi: …...
夏予扬 : 没事吧?
Xia Yuyang: Are you okay?
林致 : 没事, 确实不错, 很好吃.
Lin Zhi: I'm okay, it's really good, it's delicious.
夏予扬 : 你们喜欢就好
Xia Yuyang: I'm glad you like it.
我还怕你们吃不惯呢……
I'm afraid you can't get used to it…..
哎, 这道菜除了辣, 还有点睛之笔!
Ah, this dish is not only spicy, but it also has a finishing touch!
看着啊——香菜提味! 绝不绝! ?
Look at it—— with coriander it tastes better! Right?
你们现在再尝尝看!
Try some more now!
顾子尧 : 呃!
Gu Ziyao: Er!
夏予扬 : 大佬你, 你不吃香菜啊?
Xia Yuyang: Boss, you don't eat coriander?
顾子尧 : 不吃.
Gu Ziyao: No.
夏予扬 : 啊? 那怎么办
Xia Yuyang: Ah? What should I do
还有一道菜是香菜炒鸡蛋……
Another dish is scrambled eggs with coriander…..
顾子尧 : 呃.
Gu Ziyao: Er.
夏予扬 : 对不起对不起
Xia Yuyang: I'm sorry, sorry
我是不是应该事先问一下你们的习惯?
Should I ask about your habits in advance?
再……
Again….
林致 : 我喜欢吃香菜, 我吃子尧的那一份吧.
Lin Zhi: I like coriander. I'll take Ziyao's share
这一道又是什么, 看起来是汤?
What's this, it looks like soup?
夏予扬 : 这道是神秘压轴菜——十全大补汤!
Xia Yuyang: This is the final mystery dish - Shiquan Dabu soup!
我发明创造了一下
I invented it
味道应该不会太奇怪……
It shouldn't taste too strange…..
总之希望我们吃了以后
In a word, I hope after we eat it
精力充沛, 元气满满!
We will be full of energy!
来, 我先帮你们一人先盛一碗!
Come on, let me help you to serve one bowl first!
来! 队长先来!
Come on, Captain first!
顾子尧 : 这好像……
Gu Ziyao: It's like….
林致 : 看起来也很不错! 对吧子尧?
Lin Zhi: it looks good, too! Isn't it Ziyao?
顾子尧 : ……嗯.
Gu Ziyao: ….. En.
夏予扬 : 你们居然喜欢, 太给面子了!
Xia Yuyang: You actually like it, this saves my face!
林哥 ……这碗是你的
Lin-ge….This bowl is yours
林致 : 我很喜欢喝汤, 谢谢.
Lin Zhi: I like soup very much, thank you.
林致OS : 但为什么有胡萝卜……
Lin Zhi OS: But why are there carrots…..
夏予扬 : 那正好, 你快尝尝看怎么样!
Xia Yuyang: That's just right. How about having a taste!
小乔哥你也……
Xiao Qiao-ge, you too…...
乔殊 : 我可以选择拒绝吗?
Qiao Shu: Can I choose to refuse?
夏予扬 : 你可以选择退团
Xia Yuyang: You can choose to quit the group
林致 : 我们……真的要喝吗?
Lin Zhi: Do we…... really want to drink?
夏予扬 : 呃, 看起来好像是黑暗料理……
Xia Yuyang: Er, it looks like dark cuisine*…….
*The collocation of the word is to describe the unacceptable dishes and foods made by the beginner or the average cook, or to some strange tucks for dishes that are not competent to taste, and a term used to make complaints about others' dishes or humorous self mockery. Literal translation is “black cuisine”. Source.
林致哥哥好温柔
Lin Zhi gege is so gentle
闻起来好像也是! 怎么会这样呢? !
It smells like it too! How could that be?!
顾子尧/林致/乔殊OS : 因为它就是.
Gu Ziyao / Lin Zhi / Qiao Shu OS: Because it is.
夏予扬 : 我有时候好像确实会搞出一些奇怪的东西出来
Xia Yuyang: Sometimes it seems that I do come up with some strange things
那不如这样……
How about this….
乔殊 : 嗯?
Qiao Shu: Hm?
夏予扬 : 我们四个一起喝好不好?
Xia Yuyang: Shall we drink together?
有福同享, 有难同当!
Share happiness, share difficulties!
以后我们四个分也分不开了
After that, the four of us can’t be separated
不管将来红不红
Whether it will be red or not
我们什么事都要一起面对!
We have to face everything together!
队长你要不趁这个机会说两句
Captain, why don't you take this opportunity to say something
我们碰个碗, 就当桃园三……四结义了!
If we touch a bowl, it will be like the Taoyuan trio.... quad!
*桃园三结义 (lit. Taoyuan Trio) was originally a story recorded in the novel "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms". It tells that three people with lofty ideals, Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei, in order to achieve the goal of a big cause together, they were congenial, dependent on their words and deeds, and selected in a season when the peach blossoms are in full bloom. In a splendid garden with peach blossoms, vowing to the heavenly alliance by raising wine and making justice, sharing the sufferings, bear the difficulties, and share the blessings, so as to realize their beautiful ideals in life. Source.
以后我们就是自己人! 好不好?
We will be our own person* in the future, OK?
*A person who is true to their own interests, judgments, and beliefs, independent of the influence of others. Source.
乔殊 : ……我果然不该有期待.
Qiao Shu: ....I really shouldn't have expected.
林致 : 嗯, 扬扬这个提议不错.
Lin Zhi: En, Yangyang's proposal is good
顾子尧 : 好吧. 嗯……
Gu Ziyao: Okay, um….
我不太会说鼓舞人心的话,
I'm not very good at inspiring people,
就……希望我们用行动证明
I…. just hope we can prove it with our actions that
LASER是值得被人喜欢的男团
LASER is a boy group worthy of being praised
林致/乔殊/夏予扬 : 好!
Lin Zhi / Qiao Shu / Xia Yuyang: Yes!
乔殊 : 所以, 谁先喝?
Qiao Shu: So, who drinks first?