Mini Theater #2: TMD
小剧场02:TMD
小剧场02:TMD
Link: www.missevan.com/sound/2239692
IMPORTANT NOTES (BC THE WHOLE JOKE REVOLVES AROUND THIS) !!
他妈的 (tā mā de) (TMD) = fuck/damn
Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) are disorders that develop from problems with the fit between the upper and lower teeth, the jaw joint, and the muscles in the face that control chewing and moving the jaw. Source.
I'll be putting originally audio censored words in (parenthesis).
孟孟: 好, 今天就开会到这里,
Meng Meng: Okay, that's all for today's meeting,
大家辛苦啦! 赶紧回去休息.
Everyone is working hard! Go back and have a rest
林致 : 孟姐辛苦, 大家辛苦啦!
Lin Zhi: Meng-jie is working hard, everyone is working hard!
同事们 : 辛苦辛苦! /大家辛苦! /走先回去.
Colleagues: Working hard! / everyone is working hard! / go back first
夏予扬 : 终于可以睡觉啦——
Xia Yuyang: I can sleep at last——
顾子尧 : 你TM//D好了?
Gu Ziyao: Is the TMD cured?
乔殊 : 噗——
Qiao Shu: PFFT——
咳咳咳! 你说什么?
Cough! Cough! Cough! What do you mean?
夏予扬 : 队长你, 你说什么呢?
Xia Yuyang: Captain you, what did you say?
口吐芬芳可是要罚款的.
There’s a fine for spitting out fragrance.*
*口吐芬芳 Spitting fragrance, internet slang, refers to swearing or burst of rude exclamations, common swearing alternative words. Fragrance, the meaning of fragrance. Generally speaking foul language is called "smelly mouth", and "fragrance" is just to say it ironically.
林致 : 子尧肯定不会说这种词的.
Lin Zhi: Ziyao certainly can't say this kind of word
子尧?
Ziyao?
*what the three of them heard: "你他妈的好了? Are you fucking okay?"
顾子尧 : TM//D是颞下颌关节紊乱综合征的简称,
Gu Ziyao: TMD is short for temporomandibular joint disorder syndrome
这种综合征的临床表现是——
The clinical manifestation of this syndrome is that——
张大嘴的时候颞下颌关节会弹响.
The temporomandibular joint bounces when the mouth is opened.
夏予扬 : 虽然但是, 每个字我都能听懂,
Xia Yuyang: Although I can understand every word,
连起来是什么意思呢?
What do you mean?
乔殊 : 可能就是想骂你吧.
Qiao Shu: Maybe he just wants to scold you.
林致 : T//M//D就是张大嘴的时候
Lin Zhi: TMD is when you open your mouth
耳朵和下颌连接处会发出咔哒声.
There's a click between the ear and the jaw
确实是上周扬扬去急诊的情况.
It's true that Yangyang went to the emergency department last week.
乔殊 : 难怪那天医生说不是脱臼,
No wonder the doctor said that day,
让你回家休息就行.
Just go home and have a rest.
夏予扬 : 队长你也太专业了,
Xia Yuyang: Captain, you are too professional,
对我的关心以后可以表达地直接一点,
Concern for me can be expressed more directly in the future,
不用这么高端.
Don't be so high-end
顾子尧 : 怎么直接?
Gu Ziyao: How to be direct?
夏予扬 : 比如……以后你洗澡的时候
Xia Yuyang: For example later…. when you take a bath
让我进去刷个牙?
Let me go in and brush my teeth?
顾子尧 : 所以, 你(马赛克)好了吗?
Gu Ziyao: So, are you (fucking) alright?
夏予扬 : 你 ……
Xia Yuyang: You…..
乔殊 : 对啊, 你(马赛克)应该好了吧?
Qiao Shu: Yes, you're (fucking) good, right?
孟孟 : 看样子他(马赛克)是好了, 不响了.
Meng Meng: it seems that he's (fucking) okay, he's not making any noise.
林致 : 哈哈哈……
Lin Zhi: Hahaha…..
夏予扬 : 喂! 喂——!
Xia Yuyang: Hey! Hey——!
你们干嘛啊!
What are you doing!
连林哥也笑了吗!
Even Lin-ge laughed!
林致 : 抱歉.
Lin Zhi: Sorry.
同事们 : 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Colleagues: Hahahahaha!
同事们 : 扬扬, 你(马赛克)好了吗?
Colleagues: Yangyang, are you (fucking) alright?
小扬, 你(//马赛克)怎么了?
Xiao-Yang, what (the fuck) happened to you?
扬扬怎么刷牙还(马赛克)进急诊了?
How did Yangyang end up at the (damn) emergency department after brushing his teeth?
你(马赛克)了啊?
Are you (fucking) okay?
夏予扬 : 我TM//D好了——!
Xia Yuyang: My TMD is cured——!
After Mini Theater #2 is FOCUS ON YOU and the interview, please go to the directory to see the listening order if you haven't yet!