- DATE REVISED TO SATURDAY 2nd DECEMBER
- Price reduced to $320 per head
SKH3 Xmas Party 2017 - Hebe Haven Yacht Club, Sai Kung
In keeping with the marine environment and the traditions of the Hebe Haven Yacht Club,
The THEME for this years SKH3 Xmas Party on Saturday 2 December will be:
Nautical, Naughty-cal or Naughty-Gal
Gerry Hibbert, GM
- There are no rules.
- No poofters.
- See rule 1.
- The Grand Master (GM) is always right.
- When the GM is wrong, rule 4 applies.
- The Religious Adviser (RA) is always right except when rule 4 applies.
- No poofters.
- The Hash Statistics are always right. If there is a perceived discrepancy between the stats and reality then reality is warped.
- No stealing (see hereunder - definition of stealing):
- Stealing - the covert removal of another Hasher's property with the intention of depriving said hasher of such property for an indefinite period of time.
- No stealing, but borrowing is okay (see hereunder the definition of borrowing):
- Borrowing - the act of covert temporary removal of another Hasher's property (property in this instance is confined to items of a portable nature and directly related to hashing such as mugs, bugles and run books). Substantial items such as kegs whilst being directly related to hashing should never be borrowed. At all times the property borrowed is held for a relatively short period of time and always returned in good order. Often suitable engraving to record for posterity the guile of the borrower enhances such property. Borrowing is a complex issue and where any doubt exists the GM should be consulted.
- No poofters.
- Rain is not permitted during Hash runs. The RA is personally responsible for ensuring that fine conditions prevail for a period of not less than four hours each Hash day from 15:00.
- No discrimination. Poms, Frogs, Septics, unemployed, dogs, women, NGO types, cops, criminals, teachers, disabled, nymphomaniacs and even lawyers are all encouraged to run Hash. Alcoholics are particularly welcome. Athletes are tolerated in some Hashes. Athletes and dogs whilst permitted to run can never aspire to become Grand Master.
- Definitely no poofters.
- No competitiveness.
- Under no circumstances are poofters permitted to run the Hash.
- No training. Hashers caught training will be deemed to have breached rule 15 and will be liable to punishment. A range of activities may be interpreted as training, and for guidance the following non-exhaustive list is provided:
- a) running other than official Hash runs
- b) cycling (fornication on a push bike is exempt)
- c) visiting a gymnasium for any other purpose than perving on the aerobics class
- d) using the stairs while lifts or escalators are available
- e) servicing the wife/girlfriend when so pissed it is a marathon effort.
- f) stretching of any kind (though exceptions may me made for particularly hot women).
- All Hashers must commit to memory rules 1, 2 and 3 and be able to recite them at any hour of the day or night regardless of their state of inebriation.
- Poofterism will not be f**king tolerated under any conditions.
- No fighting on the Hash. This rule is absolute and the entire culture of Hash relies on strict adherence to this rule. If a fellow Hasher causes you immense displeasure by stealing your car or impregnating your daughter (wives are exempt) then belt the shit out of him at some other place than the Hash and on some other day than Hashday which is a day of reverence and tranquillity.
- Poofters will be shot on sight. No poofters.
- Amendments to Rules 2, 7, 11, 14, 16, 19, 21 and 22 are illegal.
Hash Definition of Poofter:
1) Somebody who should not be on the Hash
2) A Whiner or Winger
3) Somebody who lets other Hashers find trail, does not mark checks and does not call On
4) A poofter
Next Run - No 2000 - 40+ Years of Hashing!!
This coming 29 January 2017 marks the 2000th run of the Shek Kong Hash House Harriers, a momentous event in the long history of the Shek Kong Hash.
Our hares Moonie and Golden Balls have some cracking trails lined up in previously inaccessible border areas only opened to the public this year. We’re going to have a great event with food, entertainment and beer.
Runs + Beer + Food + T-shirts + Bus +Entertainment = HK$350 for boy, HK$300 for girls and Children are free.
13:00 Wanchai bus leaving at Fenwick Street and Lockhart Road. Contact Hoover 9267 6930/ Jacky 9365 0349
14:00 Chinese University MTR pick up (be there 10 min advance) Contact Victim 6231 3710
14:30 Ball breaker off the bus at mysterious place.
14:45 Rambo off the bus at mysterious place.
15:00 Wimp off the bus at mysterious place.
Bus will get back to Wanchai around 22:00 with stops depending on driver's mood.
We have 60 people registered at this moment and bus is FULL now.
Those who ever registered and paid by Jan 22, your seats are secured.
Those who want to join our 2000th run but haven't registered, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
for late registration.
We may ask you to take a public transportation (or taxi) to the start. Don't panic. Everything is under control.
You have only one bottle of water each at the start.
If you need more, please bring it by yourself.
Trails are A to B. Leave your bags on the bus.
You will be able to pick them up at the finish.
All trails have a water feature.
Bring dry shoes and socks to change into after the run.
Bring warm clothes for the appre-run if you are sensitive to cold.
Lost and found, please contact with Victim.
It is Chinese New Year day. We are expecting a huge traffic jam some
sections in Hong Kong such as Lam Kam Road. Please arrive early and
don't miss the bus.
Those who prefer to meet up at Fanling station at 14:20, please let me know. I will arrange different transportation.
Those who missed bus, please call Catch of the day 66852545. Her English is bad but will tell you what to do.
A Hash Bar will be open on the day. "Welcome if you donate some boozes old or new does not matter" says a hopeful GM!
"We have a great live band and "crispy" draft beer at circle, so don't waste such a great hash of the year." GM.
ONON Catch of the Day GM 6685 2545
NOTICE FROM GM Catch of the Day on 20 June 2016:
1) Sek Kong Hash 2000th Run extravaganza will be held on
29, January 2017 (Sunday) – Year of Chicken!
We have fantastic runs + endless beers + foods + entertainments and possibly T-shirts.
So mark your calendar and make sure don’t book your holiday.
To organize this events, I need all of your corporation.
This is once in 21 years events and hope we can make it as the unforgettable one.
2) Sek Kong Hash Christmas Party will be held on December 10th Saturday.
The venue and price to be confirmed later.
We will have exchange Christmas presents and Japanese games.
I have already volunteered to be Hare the next day :-)
GMThe Final for the Podger's Pot II took place at the AGM at Tai Po Kau on 22 May. It was, yet again, won by Golden Balls who has now commenced training (eating and drinking copiously) in preparation for Podger's Pot III.
The Weigh-In for Podger's Pot II took place after the run in Sai Kung last Sunday as follows:
115.2 Golden Balls
104.2 Farty Pants
83.6 Gunpowder Plod
The Final Weigh-In will take place, subject to GM approval, after further hard exercise and dieting :-) on 13 December.
The winner of the prestigious Podgers' Pot (to be donated by Gunpowder Plod (an England Footie Team Ming Dynasty beer tankard) will be the podger who has lost most weight as a percentage of his First Weigh-In weight.
Late entries will be accepted but will have 1Kg deducted from their weigh-in weight per week! (Big Moany and Chemical Ali please note!)
EMAIL FROM GM 19Jan15
Great run yesterday and thank you Farty Pantz and Walky Talky for a thoroughly great afternoon.
As mentioned yesterday, in the circle, there are a couple of dates I would like to point out to you if you are interested.
I would like to try and make the evening dinner's we have been attending, more and more lately, into a regular thing. Say once a month. Everybody enjoys it, so why not. The Taj Mahal is a great place. Good food, plenty of food, loads of cheap beer, great price and an enjoyable place just round the corner where we can further relax and have a night cap.....or 2!!!
Now, if we do succeed in getting out once a month, the Taj Mahal is going to get pretty boring. So, anybody who has any suggestions on decent places to go, reasonably cheapish and with something to keep us occupied till about midnight, then please, don't keep it to yourself!
Anyway, it is planned to go out in 2 weeks time, (Taj Mahal) Saturday 31st Jan. Hands up please so that we can provisionally book a table.
No Name and Count Von Count are organising a joint birthday and wedding anniversary on the 21st February. Again, this is planned for the Taj Mahal. Names please closer to the time. I will ask at the beginning of Feb.
Philippine Nash Hash. 18th-21st March in Angelese City. Easy to get to as you can fly straight into Clark Airbase which is only 10 minutes (apparently) from the City Centre. Enrol online. I think it is still US$100 dollars registration, but is due to go up at some time closer to the date.
There is a N2TH3 Hash away in April also to the Philippines. Velcro Lips has the reigns on this one and most of those interested have already signed up. Not sure if there is still time for others to sign up, but I think it is over the Easter period and if you are interested, contact Velcro.
1st May brings Labour Day (bank holiday). This is a Friday. Planning a hash away to Macau on this weekend. Had a great time last time. This time gives the added bank holiday in which to relax over there. So makes it a decent few days.
Was planning a Lamma run on 21st June. But, Dragon Boat is the 20th so maybe change it. We will see.
We could try and squeeze a camping trip in too if anybody is up for it, before it gets warm.
Comments please. Thanks.
TAG HASH RULES
"This perverse hash variation was spawned by those poor, loyal
critters who turn up at Leafy Glade when all the organised, rich
hashers are somewhere else at a confab, or too hungover, or its
pissing down, or all of the above. The renegades who founded this nonsense
were Golden Balls, Salesman, Dingaling, Rocky, Britarse and Liberace
Later aficionados include Walky Talky, Go West, Eunuch, Dram (we can’t catch him in Lam Tsuen) and even odd-types like Rapunzel and Bogbrush.
There are no rules, but the guidelines are thus:
Chalk divided between hashers present (growing from four plus
three dogs, to seven and one dog)
First live hare given 3 minutes. (Subsequent live hares given 1 minute - Plod)
New hare takes over (either a keen one or selected by the pack)
when current hare is either:
a) Caught, stuck
b) Gives up, exhausted, injured
c) Stops under ‘honour’ as lead is too great, getting boring (max 10 mins per live hare)
The pack regroup (physically but usually not mentally), and the
new hare tears off.
It’s hardcore, fast, furious, creative, wet, intense, competitive and
knackering. There are no boundaries. Twelve-foot-high walls, chainlink
fences, buses, pig sties, temples, houses, sheds and gardens act as
props or somewhere to rest and hide, not obstacles.
Anyway – anyone who hasn’t done it yet, or doesn’t like it, or is
content to get back to Leafy Glade with bleeding cuts and a faux-collapse
in a pool of sweat, is a big POOFTAH and is not cliquey enough for
SKH3. – Salesman
NOTICE - Sek Kong H3 Xmas Party 2013
Date/Time: 7pm Sat 14 December, Senior Officers' Mess, Police HQ, Wanchai
Theme: Sci-Fi (Santa Claus revealed as Alien, shock/horror!)
Payment: if you have not yet paid Hash Cash (Hoover), please bring CASH ($300/head) on the night
Disco: we have a Farty Sound System but please bring any dirty dance music on your iPod
Seating: there will be 10 tables of 6 persons each (58 confirmed so far)
Food: Three course traditional Xmas Buffet Dinner. So far no requests for vegetarian options
Drinks: 18 liters of free mulled wine to get you started! (Farty & GB)
Beer, softies and mixers included.
BYO wine & spirits OR:
The Mess has $70 bottles of red & white wine & $90 sparkling wine on sale for cash
Location: Senior Officers Mess, 6th Floor, Caine House, HKI Police HQ, Arsenal Street, Wanchai. This is the gate nearest Gloucester Road/the Harbour
Nearest MTR: use Wanchai MTR Exit C and walk west along Lockhart Road & north into Arsenal Street. Cross over near Gloucester Road. Bar girls collected en route will be refused entry
Access: your names will be at the guard post. You might need to show ID. Call Plod on 9307 2041 if you get arrested; he will arrange for your meal to be sent to the cells....
Questions: Plod 9307 2041
The Final List 14Dec13:
Farty 2 + disco+ wine for mulling
Big M 2
Tin Tin 1
BJ Moss 2
Desperate D 2
Goldens 2 + wine mulling stuff
BJ Leahy 1
Lip Service 2
Widow Wanky 1
Swing Low 1
Mark Sex 2
Wong Way Willy 2
Skirt Climber 2
Total: 58 confirmed