The East Apartments are a set of three buildings, housing up to 200 upperclass students in three-bedroom, co-ed apartment units.
East Apartments Facts
- Each building includes three floors of residences.
- Common area furnished with: dining table and chairs, loveseat and armchair, coffee table/TV stand
- Cable TV hook-ups.
- Standard apartment kitchen: refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, kitchen sink, cupboards/drawers (cooking and dining supplies not included).
- Carpeted floor except for the kitchen area, which is tiled.
- Three double-rooms per apartment (which can be used as single-occupancy rooms depending on occupancy).
- Each bedroom has its own attached bathroom.
- Laundry located within each apartment.
- Wireless internet available throughout.
- Located on the southeast end of campus.
- Staffed by four resident advisers and a community director.
East Apartments Bedroom Facts
- All double rooms, which can be used as single rooms depending on occupancy.
- Trash and recycling bins provided.
- Typical bedroom furnishings: desks, desk chairs, extra-long twin bed frames and mattresses in bunked set-up, dresser drawers and closet. Every bedroom is set up as a double (two sets of furniture) and even if used as single, extra furniture CANNOT be removed/stored.
including floor plans and images are available in this folder.
HOW to apply for East Apartments....
- Submit the Apartment Group Application along with your proposed roommates. Yes, it is a long and wordy but very important, please read it in full! Complete it neatly and carefully and by the deadline! Apartment Group Applications are prioritized by the size of the group (largest to smallest) then by combined earned credit hours (highest to lowest).
- Each group member must ALSO complete the Online Housing Application by the deadline.
Continuing Students: Both applications are due by 5:00pm on March 25th.
If you do not have a proposed group of roommates, there are still options. 1.) You may still submit a partial Apartment Group Application. 2.) Depending on the number of Apartment Group Applicants, there may be rooms in apartments available during Room Self-Selection. 3.) You may register for an apartment space on the waitlist, though you would need to secure housing elsewhere unless/until we are able to offer you an apartment room.
Submitting your application does NOT guarantee placement.
TRANSFER, VISITING, and READMITTED STUDENTS: You may be eligible to be housed here, placement will depend on vacancies since continuing students will be housed first. If you are interested in the East Apartments, submit your Online Housing Application by June 21st and indicate East Apartments as a hall preference. Your housing assignment will be determined based on your indicated preferences, you will NOT follow the process outlined above.