Binford Hall returned in 2018 as first year student housing after a major restoration project. Sections of both first-year residence halls Binford and Milner will house students of the Ethical Leaders in Action TLC.
Binford Hall Facts:
- Houses approximately 160 residents
- Three floors of residences
- Central bathroom facilities on each floor
- Community demonstration kitchen on the first floor
- Community Lounges throughout the building including a recreational space on the lowest level
- Shared laundry facilities on the lowest level
- Connected by proximity to the Orangerie
- Wireless internet available throughout
- Centrally located
- Staffed by eight Resident Advisors, an Assistant Community Director, and a Community Director
Binford Hall Bedroom Facts:
- Almost all double-occupancy bedrooms.
- Typical dimensions: 17 ft. 4 in. x 11 ft. 9 in.
- Heat and air conditioning
- Tiled floors
- Typical bedroom furnishings: each resident will have a desk, desk chair, extra-long twin bed frame and mattress, built-in wardrobe/dresser/vanity
- Beds are not loftable
- Trash and recycling bins provide
- 1 mini-fridge provided
including floor plans and images are available in this folder.