Milner Hall returns in Fall 2019 as first year student housing after a major restoration project.. Sections of both first-year residence halls Binford and Milner will house students of the Ethical Leaders in Action TLC.
Milner Hall Facts:
- Houses approximately 240 residents
- Three floors of residences
- Central bathroom facilities on each floor
- Community demonstration kitchen on the Terrace Level
- Community Lounges throughout the building
- Shared laundry facilities on the Terrace Level
- Wireless internet available throughout
- Located North of the Academic Quad, near Founders, adjacent to the Student Quad
- Staffed by eight Resident Advisors, an Assistant Community Director, and a Community Director
- One first floor wing is designated all-women hall and one first floor wing is designated as all-men.
- Sections of both first-year residence halls Binford and Milner will house students of the Ethical Leaders in Action TLC
Milner Hall Bedroom Facts:
- Almost all double-occupancy bedrooms
- Typical dimensions: coming soon
- Heat and air conditioning
- Tiled floors
- Typical bedroom furnishings: each resident will have a desk, desk chair, extra-long twin bed frame and mattress. One wardrobe and one hanging storage area will be in each room.
- Beds are loftable through a Facilities Work Request
- Trash and recycling bins provide
- 1 mini-fridge provided
including floor plans and images are available in this folder. (More images post-restoration COMING SOON.)