Terms & Conditions
Simply like Tango should be
This is the Mayfair Milonga General Terms and Conditions written as simply and briefly as we could.
Mayfair Milonga of 3 Hyde Park Steps, St George's Fields, London W2 2YQ is the organiser of Milongas including Tango Shelter.
This policy affects your legal rights and obligations so please read it carefully.
If you have any questions, please contact me Warren Edwardes at email@example.com or call me on +44 794 191 6328.
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are 100% Refundable upto 24 hours before the start of the Milonga - usually at 18:00 on Second Saturdays.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to Mayfair Milonga in appropriate circumstances in the event of anti-social behaviour
- Participation in any Mayfair Milonga event is at your own risk and Mayfair Milonga cannot be held responsible for any damage, loss, health effects or injury incurred as a result of attending an event.
- Mayfair Milonga does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- Mayfair Milonga reserves the right to alter any aspect of the Milonga at any time in its sole discretion. In the event of a substantial change, Mayfair Milonga will, at its own discretion, provide a full or partial refund.
- Mayfair Milonga is not responsible for any expenses incurred if an event is cancelled.
- You acknowledge and accept still and video photography by us and by others at the event which will be published on social media such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and on websites by us and by others .
- You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or more as wine may be made available.
- We may change the terms of this policy from time to time. If you use our event ticket shop after the time we state the changes will take effect, you will have accepted the changes.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
+44 794 191 6329
10 June 2018