ALL students are required to wear the academy uniform which comprises:
- Firth Park Academy blazer *
- Firth Park Academy Tie *
- Cardigan/Jumper (optional) * (Jake)
- White button collar shirt
- Plain black school trousers (NO leggings/jeggings/skin tight trousers)
- Plain black school skirt (knee length)
- Plain black school shoes (NO trainers/pumps)
Jewellery - students are permitted to wear a small pair of stud earrings and a watch only; all other jewellery should remain at home.
Outdoor clothing - coats/hats/scarves/gloves/hoodies etc. are not permitted around the academy and should be removed and placed
in the students' locker provided.
PE and Dance kit
For Physical Education and Dance lessons students should wear:
- Firth Park Academy red PE polo top with the logo *
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms/ shorts/PE skirt/ sports leggings - Reebok/ Adidas/ Nike style and fabric
- Trainers (cross or running) or astro turf trainers
- Spare pair of socks
* These items can be purchased from the academy; please contact us for further information and prices.