Due April 26th
- Table of Contents - Due April 23
- Reflective Introduction - Due April 23 - Page 134
- Personal Statement #1 & 2 - Go to UC website to look at the Personal Statement prompts. Oct 2
- Personal Statement #3 & 4 - Go to UC website to look at the Personal Statement prompts. Oct 2
- Resume - February 10 - Page 116
- Letters of Recommendation - 1 from teacher, 1 form community member. April 7. Page 79-80
- Transcript - Your Teacher will give this to you!
- Attendance Record - Your Teacher will give this to you!
- Test Scores - Your Teacher will give this to you!
- Writing Sample - An Essay you got a good grade in. March 6th
- Best Work - An example of work from your capstone class. It can also be a projects you are proud of. March 6th
- Awards & Honors (2) - GPA or attendance diplomas or other awards. Due December 9th
- Activity Record - Page 93 on your blue binder. Due December 2nd - Page 93
- Activity Certifications (2) - Page 94 on your blue binder. Due December 2nd - Page 94
- Community Service Reflection - 1 double spaced typed page about your Community service project. You must do a Community Service Project. Due April 7th. Page 126
- Post Secondary Plans - 1 double spaced typed page about your plans after high school . Due April 14th. - Page 131
- College Application Summary - You will do this in Naviance for Mr. Marks. Then Print out the page.
- College Acceptance Letter - From any college you get accepted to.
- Scholarships Summary - You will fill this out in Naviance and print it out. You need to apply to at least 1 scholarship.
- FAFSA S.A.R. - You will print this after you do FAFSA. Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov/ and click on "Returning User"
- Career Profile - A report on a career you’re interested in - February 3rd - Page 110
- Job Application - Page 122 on your blue binder. February 17th - Page 122
- Letter to Incoming Freshman - 1 double spaced typed page with advice to a freshman. February 27th - Page 135
- Grading Rubric - Due April 26
- Pass all your A-G Required Classes. Specially: U.S. Gov./Econ, Algebra II, Spanish II and English 12.
- Turn in all Community Service hour requirements. 40 per year, 20 per term.
- 25 additional hours are required for EACH NCR in Advisory. Turn in any supplemental Community Service hours if you failed advisory. (This does not apply to you if you transferred into Sac High.)
- Complete ALL requirements of the Senior portfolio, including the physical Portfolio and your Portfolio Presentation.
- No more than 9 absences in any single period in Term 2. This includes excused and unexcused absences.
- No suspensions or unscholarly behavior leading up to graduation.