Keyframe Animation in After Effects
1. Make sure your time marker is where you want it. in this case it's at 0.
2. Open the Transform parameters by clicking on the little triangle next to the name of for the layer you want to animate. In this case it's the car.png. Set your initial parameters (Position, scale, rotation, etc) to whatever you want.
3. Activate the keyframe clock button settings you want to change. This creates your initial keyframe, which looks like a yellow diamond in the timeline.
4. Move your timeline forward or backward however long you want.
5. Change the parameters to something different. After effects will automatically create the secondary keyframes, which look like yellow diamonds.
6. That’s it. Press play RAM preview and enjoy.