THE VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS PATHWAY:
This is Sac High's Visual Communications Pathway Hub. Use this site to get up to date on the calendar, assignments, units, projects and to find helpful downloads and resources to be successful in the Visual Communications program.
03 - Computer Animation
Senior Level class covering Video Animation and extended exploration of 3D Graphics, modeling and digital animation.
Announcing 2019's Best of Sac High Art Competition!
If you are an artist and a Student of Sacramento High School, submit you work online by clicking here!
This year, the event will be held at Underground Books. The exhibit will run for the entire month of May. Opening reception TBA.
The Goals of the Visual Communications Program:
1. Apply appropriate technical skills and academic knowledge.
2. Communicate clearly, effectively, and with reason.
3. Develop an education and career plan aligned with personal goals.
4. Apply technology to enhance productivity.
5. Utilize critical thinking to make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
6. Practice personal health and understand financial literacy.
7. Act as a responsible citizen in the workplace and the community.
8. Model integrity, ethical leadership, and effective management.
9. Work productively in teams while integrating cultural and global competence.
10. Demonstrate creativity and innovation.
11. Employ valid and reliable research strategies.
12. Understand the environmental, social, and economic impacts of decisions.
© Mr. Sarabia | CTE Visual Communications Program