School Council June 12th Principal’s Report
· Finished Spring round of MCAS testing – shipped back, PAC sponsored the MCAS breakfast – Thank you!
· Kindergarten Parent Meet and Greet was held – parents and children met the teachers and staff
· Preschool Orientation – Meet and Greet was held – just for the parents to get information and meet staff
· Kyle Dine presented a Food Allergy assembly – very well received
· Brent Daniels rocked the house with his music and technology assembly
· Worcester DA’s office presented Cyber Bullying as part of their community outreach with Ellen Miller in Grades 6 7 8 – She is coming back to work with 3 4 5
· 7th Grade went to Overlook Farm
· 6th Grade went to Plimoth Plantation
· Chorus Concerts were held – Mr. Ryan’s last run!
· Band Concerts are happening this week
· Field Days start this week
· 5th Grade is going to Boston this week
· 3rd Grade is going on a Walking Tour of Bolton this week
· 1st Grade is off to the Zoo this week
· Lockdown Drill was held – The Chief of Police debriefed with the staff
· The last Golden Eagle assembly is this Friday
· Growth and Development discussions (5th Grade) will take place this week
· The student-faculty softball game is this week
· 3rd Grade Wax Museum is the week
· 8th Grade is going to Six Flags next week
· PMC Trivia Night is tonight!
· Recognition of our Volunteers is upcoming
· Recognition Night for the 8th Graders is June 25th
· The last day of school is June 26th – Move up day for K-7 and Field Day for Grade 8
· The staff party is June 26th - Don Ryan and Joyce Malin are retiring – Thank you for decades of service and memories!
Principal's Report >