these studios range from sophomore undergraduate foundation studios to graduate masters thesis. threads tying these together might be an interest in urban architecture, the interrelationship or scalar links among parts to wholes, tectonic play and design exploration using multiple media.
the studios shown here are:
• graduate urban practice studios which are highly collaborative, multi-scalar design studios
• masters thesis which are advisor-based independent design projects
• introductory studios for the 3-year grad program
• studios based in japan, spain and italy
• undergraduate core studios focused on, for example, "urban housing" "civic buildings" and "urban design"
• undergraduate foundations studios