Scene assignment - 100 points
Objective: Take photos of various objects and incorporate them into a scene using your photo editing skills.
1. Take at least six individual photos of objects using a digital camera (not a camera phone – the resolution is not high enough).
2. Take a quality photo of a scene background for your objects.
3. Upload the photos to the My Pictures folder of the computer you are working on.
4. Use Adobe Photoshop to design a scene including all individual images in a creative and logical way. Be sure to save your work as a Photoshop .psd file to maintain the layers.
5. Save the final product as a .jpg in the My Pictures folder and email the .jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org
The project will be scored based on the following:
1. Quality of the individual photos (50 points)
2. Quality and creativity of the final product (50 points)