Children With Lyme & Tick Borne Diseases
Dr. Charles R. Jones- Update June 2021
Dr. Jones is no longer seeing new patients. If you are looking for a Lyme treating health care professional to help your child, please go to www.LymeDoc.org You can also check with your local support groups for more ideas.
Thank you Dr. Charles Ray Jones and may God bless you!
UPDATE- February 2, 2022
From Dr. Kenneth Liegner
Hiya' everyone. I just got off the telephone with Dr. Jones' daughter Martha.
Due to physical limitations and care that became needed, he is in:
Windsor Health & Rehabilitation Center
581 Poquonock Avenue
Windsor, CT 06095
Letters/Cards/Visits would be most welcome
(must be either vaccinated or test-negative for COVID-19 to visit, FYI)
BTW: I first enountered Charles Ray Jones when I was a shrimpy 4-eyed 14 year-old volunteering for a summer job at St. Lukes Hospital in NYC in the Dog Lab of the Dept of Surgery on the highest floor of the hospital, right next to the Cathedral of St John the Divine, overlooking Morningside Heights & all of Manhattan. I was put to the task of assisting a Polish emigre' doctor, a Doctor Majewski, doing hydroxyproline assays for Dr. Jones' Rheumatoid Arthritis Foundation grant. Dr. Majewski ended up developing chemical hepatitis from inhaling toluene which was the solvent for the assays!!!
After I was in practice in Armonk in the early days of Lyme, I started to hear of this doctor out in Hamden, CT, taking care of kids with Lyme disease. Charles Ray Jones.....Charles Ray Jones....why does that name seem familiar??? Anyway, we got in contact and I realized it was THE Charles Ray Jones who had towered over me in his 'whites' when I was a pip-squeak kid! And our paths funnily, converged decades later!
Please shower Dr. Jones with love and affection. As I've said many times, "the man's a Saint".
Also, may share all of this communication with patients/parents/the Lyme community.
Lyme Borreliosis & Related Disorders
You Can Start Here!
Lyme Tests Still Miss
Less Than 10% Of Children Get A Rash!
Where Can I Find A Doctor
To Treat Lyme Disease?
>>>> LymeDoc.org <<<<
Saving Dollars & Making Life Easier
Prevention Information For
Heartburn, Abdominal Pain,
Transverse Myelitis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome Associated with
Children's Lyme Symptoms
Seven Year Old Lyme Patient With
PANS/PANDAS Research Library
Help For School Kids With Lyme Disease
Munchausen's By Proxy
Too Many Children & Parents
Behavioral Changes &
List of Misdiagnoses When It
Agressiveness, Violence, Homicidality,
Homicide and Lyme Disease
New Lyme Vaccine Coming Soon
Get Sick When Going In
Stores, Malls, Schools or Offices?
Lyme Patients Sue The
Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA),
IDSA Lyme Disease Guideline Authors &
Major Insurance Companies For
This website is dedicated to Dr. Charles Ray Jones and his precious children. Dr. Jones is what we all wish for in a doctor and in a human being!
As Ticks Become More Active
Three Decades Later
What Do We Know About Lyme Disease?
We know and have proven beyond a doubt that
Lyme symptoms remaining after treatment
Can be related to an active Lyme infection!
1. Tests are still missing 74.9% of Lyme disease cases. Independent researchers continue to try to develop better tests due to the high failure rate of the standard tests that are often promoted by patent holders and insurance companies.
2. People can acquire multiple infections when bitten by ticks.
3. Most tick borne diseases can lead to chronic illness, disability and death.
4. There are no studies proving Lyme disease can be cured with 2-3 weeks of one antibiotic and many studies proving it can not be.
5. Lyme disease is not “easy to diagnose and easy to cure”. When someone remains ill after treatment or relapses it is not due to a “post-Lyme syndrome” or “MUS” (multiple unexplained symptoms) or because they were originally misdiagnosed. It is because they still have an active infection and require additional treatment.
6. Researchers worldwide continue searching for safe treatments able kill the various forms of Lyme spirochetes that remain after short term antibiotic Lyme treatment.
7. Too many uninformed doctors are still following 12 year old treatment guidelines (2006 IDSA), which excludes the majority of new scientific evidence.
8. Authors of 2006 IDSA guidelines have been investigated by the Attorney General of CT and were shown to have conflicts of interest and ties to patents, insurance and drug companies, yet the authors continue to fight to keep them in use.
9. Those who are responsible for and who have promoted the failed Lyme tests, failed Lyme vaccine and failed treatment guidelines can not admit they were wrong or admit to having conflicts of interest without fear of individual and class action law suits. As a result they continue insisting all is well while millions suffer.
10. If things were going well in the world of Lyme disease there wouldn't be so many chronically ill & disabled patients, so many people world wide speaking out and so many trying to find a better solution.
*Be sure to check with your doctor if you have concerns about your child's health!*
Previous Fund Raiser- *The DrJonesKids website and all volunteers associated with it, or this effort to help him, are NOT part of a 501(C)3 organization. All donations for Dr. Jones, made through this site's PayPal account, a credit card, or by US postal mail, are sent to him directly and are considered charitable "gifts". Dr. Jones and his angles in the office thank you so much for the gifts they receive! The children who are helped by way of your donated gifts, well, that's priceless.
~ ~ ~
*The information presented on this site is intended as general information for use by the public, Lyme patients, their families, caregivers and health care professionals. If you are a Lyme patient be sure to ask your doctor to explain if and how this information applies to you. We do not provide doctor referrals, diagnostic advice or specific treatment protocols for any disease or condition and we can not answer questions related to your individual health concerns. We hope you find this site useful and informative.
Lucy Barnes- AfterTheBite@gmail.com
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.