Children With Lyme & Tick Borne Diseases
Dr. Charles R. Jones- Update & What You Can Do
January 3, 2020
Another email arrived on the evening of January 3, 2021 from the same person who contacted me earlier. They said they had been "getting the business up and running again during the whole month of December and are now starting to see patients."
They continued.... "So far we've seen two patients already, but are planning to schedule more for the upcoming weeks. It's a lot of work and takes a lot out of us, but we're doing our best to keep this practice up and running".
As for future plans they stated... "If you would like to, you could also spread the word that we are starting to see patients again, but we only take a few at a time since we are still setting up the office and need to update a lot of our technology."
If all of this is true, we will have some hope for our children in 2021. God bless Dr. Jones!
December 20, 2020
I got an email from someone on December 15, 2020 who was claiming to be speaking for Dr. Jones. If the information is true, it says Dr. Jones is home and recovering. I am waiting for a reply (from the sender) to be able to share more information.
I know this isn't much, and I am not sure it is totally reliable, but since we haven't heard anything for months I am sharing this much for now in hopes it is true. I'll share more when I can confirm the information.
Merry Christmas to all! And a very Happy New Year too!
September 26, 2020
Good news! I heard from one of Dr. Jones lovely angels today and one of my personal heroes, Bonnie Friedman.
She was very pleased that she was able to speak to him. She reported he is currently in a rehab center and "recovering nicely".
She also said... "I spoke directly to Dr. Jones and he told me it was okay to let people know that he is convalescing well and thank them for their interest and good wishes."
She will be checking again on him on Monday and will let us know any updates. In the meantime, thank you for caring and please know your prayers are always welcome.
September 24, 2020
Sorry to say I have no "new" news as of right now. I am still checking regularly with his office and with people who should know, with no response or updates.
As soon as I get some additional information I will share it here. Thank for your patience and your prayers for Dr. Jones.
September 12, 2020
1. As some may know, Dr. Jones was in the hospital and was due for release several days ago. However, there were some concerns and it was reported he may stay a while longer, or be sent to rehab or other such facility, depending on his condition and progress.
2. From what I understand, Dr. Jones needs are being taken care of by some of his/our friends. I have not heard about him being in need of anything at this time. This, of course, may change at some point.
3. Since we don’t know exactly where he will be in the near future, may I suggest writing a note or a get well type card and sending it to his office address. They can then be taken to his current location.
Dr. Jones has always loved hearing from his patients & their parents, and with the limited visitation due to Covid-19, this is possibly the best way to keep in touch and to make sure he knows we care.
Here is his office address.
Dr. Charles Ray Jones
111 Park Street Ground Floor
New Haven, CT 06511
Thank you for your concern and attention.
You Can Start Here!
Lyme Tests Still Miss
Less Than 10% Of Children Get A Rash!
Where Can I Find A Doctor
To Treat Lyme Disease?
>>>> LymeDoc.org <<<<
Saving Dollars & Making Life Easier
Prevention Information For
Heartburn, Abdominal Pain,
Transverse Myelitis and Guillain-Barré Syndrome Associated with
Children's Lyme Symptoms
Seven Year Old Lyme Patient With
PANS/PANDAS Research Library
Help For School Kids With Lyme Disease
Munchausen's By Proxy
Too Many Children & Parents
Behavioral Changes &
This website is dedicated to Dr. Charles Ray Jones and his precious children. Dr. Jones is what we all wish for in a doctor and in a human being!
As Ticks Become More Active
Three Decades Later
What Do We Know About Lyme Disease?
We know and have proven beyond a doubt that
Lyme symptoms remaining after treatment
Can be related to an active Lyme infection!
1. Tests are still missing 74.9% of Lyme disease cases. Independent researchers continue to try to develop better tests due to the high failure rate of the standard tests that are often promoted by patent holders and insurance companies.
2. People can acquire multiple infections when bitten by ticks.
4. There are no studies proving Lyme disease can be cured with 2-3 weeks of one antibiotic and many studies proving it can not be.
5. Lyme disease is not “easy to diagnose and easy to cure”. When someone remains ill after treatment or relapses it is not due to a “post-Lyme syndrome” or “MUS” (multiple unexplained symptoms) or because they were originally misdiagnosed. It is because they still have an active infection and require additional treatment.
7. Too many uninformed doctors are still following 12 year old treatment guidelines (2006 IDSA), which excludes the majority of new scientific evidence.
8. Authors of 2006 IDSA guidelines have been investigated by the Attorney General of CT and were shown to have conflicts of interest and ties to patents, insurance and drug companies, yet the authors continue to fight to keep them in use.
9. Those who are responsible for and who have promoted the failed Lyme tests, failed Lyme vaccine and failed treatment guidelines can not admit they were wrong or admit to having conflicts of interest without fear of individual and class action law suits. As a result they continue insisting all is well while millions suffer.
10. If things were going well in the world of Lyme disease there wouldn't be so many chronically ill & disabled patients, so many people world wide speaking out and so many trying to find a better solution.
*Be sure to check with your doctor if you have concerns about your child's health!*
Previous Fund Raiser- *The DrJonesKids website and all volunteers associated with it, or this effort to help him, are NOT part of a 501(C)3 organization. All donations for Dr. Jones, made through this site's PayPal account, a credit card, or by US postal mail, are sent to him directly and are considered charitable "gifts". Dr. Jones and his angles in the office thank you so much for the gifts they receive! The children who are helped by way of your donated gifts, well, that's priceless.
~ ~ ~
*The information presented on this site is intended as general information for use by the public, Lyme patients, their families, caregivers and health care professionals. If you are a Lyme patient be sure to ask your doctor to explain if and how this information applies to you. We do not provide doctor referrals, diagnostic advice or specific treatment protocols for any disease or condition and we can not answer questions related to your individual health concerns. We hope you find this site useful and informative.
Lucy Barnes- AfterTheBite@gmail.com
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. Reliance on any information appearing on this website is solely at your own risk.