Free Entertainment and Family Fun Every Sunday
Whether you're a bird person or not, this is stunning! Not to detract from the sheer magic of it, but in practical terms, how many trips would a bird have to make with that tiny quantity of mud/clay it could carry? (and how far from the nest is the source?)
If you take the construction of a circular bowl in your stride as instinctive, how the heck does the bird come up with the windbreak, entrance design that shields the eggs/chicks from the elements, and at what point in fashioning the bowl do they start to construct it?
try it without using your hands!
And now…stop to consider this:
Where did the knowledge to do this come from?
Thanks to Fritz
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family Humour,
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
24. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
26. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
27. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
28. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
29. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.
Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!
Life is too short and friends are too few! Have a Great Day!
Your help is gratefully appreciated
Donate UK Pounds
Donate US dollars
Did you Enjoy This Page?