Jokes presentations, videos, pictures, cartoons - family humour
Thanks to Don B.
There is no senior discount for reading this!!!
Lying around, pondering the problems of the world, I realized that, at my age, I don't really give a rat's ass anymore.
If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
A whale swims all day, only eats fish, and drinks water, but is still fat.
A rabbit runs, and hops, and only lives15 years, while a tortoise doesn't run, and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years. And they tell us to exercise? I don't think so.
Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.
3. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it?
6. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than it was to get wiser.
7. Some days, you're the top dog, some days you're the hydrant.
8. I wish the buck really did stop here; I sure could use a few of them.
9. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
10. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
11. It is hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
12. The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.
13. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
14. When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.
15. It is not hard to meet expenses . . . They're everywhere.
16. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth..
17. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter . . . I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm "here after".
18. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
19. It is a lot better to be seen than viewed.
20. Have I sent this message to you before...or did I get it from you?
Thanks to Ray O'.
These photographs are absolutely incredible! Many of them are from the Civil War era and early 1900s.
The clarity is astounding and the colorization looks like it was taken with modern photo gear.
Thanks to Don B.
The Acapella music group Cubanos Acapella performs the classic rock song
“Hotel California” by The Eagles using nothing but their voices.
Thanks to Tully
Your help is gratefully appreciated
Donate UK Pounds
Donate US dollars
Every $1 helps - thank you
See here for more donation options
(You can donate with any credit card - no Paypal account needed)
Did you Enjoy This Page?