Suggestions for States With Few Or No Listings
1. Pick the state nearest you and check their listings.
2. Go to a friend or relatives home (out-of-state) to visit and while you are there see a doctor practicing in that area.
3. Contact alternative health care practitioners (links to help you above) and ask if they can treat patients with Lyme and tick borne diseases or at least address some of your symptoms until you can find a trained Lyme treating doctor.
4. Contact chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors and others to ask if they can treat Lyme and tick borne disease patients or at least some of your symptoms until you can find a doctor trained in treating Lyme disease.
5. Work with your local doctor and ask them to consult with a Lyme treating doctor.
6. Find a Lyme treating doctor in another state who does phone and/or Skype consults.
7. Check the LymeDoc.org home page and follow the suggestions there for more options.
9. Search online for alternative and Lyme treating medical doctors treatment protocols and consider treating based on those options (always treat with the assistance and guidance of a health care professional).
10. Join an online support group and see if they have suggestions.