Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement or recommendation of any of the health care professionals. Please call the office for up-to-date information on hours, prices, treatment protocol information and insurance.
Dr. Richard Schloeffel (MB BS) Gordon, Australia (02) 9418 1388 option 1
Dr. Nicola McFadzean-Ducharme (ND) San Diego, CA 619-546-4065
Lab & Testing Information
Lyme Testing & Food Intolerance
Suite 605, 6th Floor
379-383 Pitt Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Ph:(02) 9283 0807
Fx:(02) 9283 0910
ABN: 83 057 347 387
Search For Alternative Professionals
Suggestions for States With Few Or No Listings
1. Pick the state nearest you and check their listings.
2. Go to a friend or relatives home (out-of-state) to visit and while you are there see a doctor practicing in that area.
3. Contact alternative health care practitioners (links to help you above) and ask if they can treat patients with Lyme and tick borne diseases or at least address some of your symptoms until you can find a trained Lyme treating doctor.
4. Contact chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors and others to ask if they can treat Lyme and tick borne disease patients or at least some of your symptoms until you can find a doctor trained in treating Lyme disease.
5. Work with your local doctor and ask them to consult with a Lyme treating doctor.
6. Find a Lyme treating doctor in another state who does phone and/or Skype consults.
7. Check the LymeDoc.org home page and follow the suggestions there for more options.
8. Contact a volunteer Lyme support group or patient advocate in or near your area for suggestions.
9. Search online for alternative and Lyme treating medical doctors treatment protocols and consider treating based on those options (always treat with the assistance and guidance of a health care professional).
10. Join an online support group and see if they have suggestions.