Dr. Robert Bransfield (MD, DFLAPA) Red Bank, NJ. 732-741-3263
Dr. David B. Dornfeld (DO) Middletown, NJ 732-671-3730
Dr. Eugene Eskow (MD) Flemington, NJ 908-782-7625
Dr. Kristine Gedroic (Integrative Physician) Morristown, NJ. 973-993-4445
Dr. Rosalie Greenberg (MD, Psychiatrist- Child & Adolescent) Summit, NJ. 908-598-0200
Dr. Merritt Hubsher (MD, Psychiatrist) Cedar Knolls & Millburn, NJ 973-557-4008
Dr. Neil Paulvin (DO, Board Certified Family Medicine & Osteopathic Manipulation, Integrative Medicine & Acupuncture) Freehold, NJ 732-720-2555
Dr. Caryn Pearlstein (MD, Ophthalmologist) Hazlet, NJ 732-217-3503
Dr. Sharon Lee Rasa (Chiropractor & Holistic) Red Bank, NJ. 732-842-2610
Dr. Vithal Shah (Internist) Jersey City, NJ 201-222-5551
Dr. Steven Streit (Internal Medicine, Alternative, Children & Adults) Howell, NJ. 732-367-5330
Chilton Medical Center
Pompton Plains, NJ
Watch his 1-4 minute video clips
Search For Alternative Professionals
Suggestions for States With Few Or No Listings
1. Pick the state nearest you and check their listings.
2. Go to a friend or relatives home (out-of-state) to visit and while you are there see a doctor practicing in that area.
3. Contact alternative health care practitioners (links to help you above) and ask if they can treat patients with Lyme and tick borne diseases or at least address some of your symptoms until you can find a trained Lyme treating doctor.
4. Contact chiropractors, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors and others to ask if they can treat Lyme and tick borne disease patients or at least some of your symptoms until you can find a doctor trained in treating Lyme disease.
5. Work with your local doctor and ask them to consult with a Lyme treating doctor.
6. Find a Lyme treating doctor in another state who does phone and/or Skype consults.
7. Check the LymeDoc.org home page and follow the suggestions there for more options.
8. Contact a volunteer Lyme support group or patient advocate in or near your area for suggestions.
9. Search online for alternative and Lyme treating medical doctors treatment protocols and consider treating based on those options (always treat with the assistance and guidance of a health care professional).
10. Join an online support group and see if they have suggestions.