- Early Atomic Theory
- John Dalton - The Father of Modern Atomic Theory
- Thomson & Millican - Cathode Ray Tube
- Video Link
- Animation of Thomson's Cathode Ray Tube Experiment - NEED FLASH PLAYER
- (this is a little more advanced than we need to know ... until we study electricity!)
- Millican's Experiment (video)
- Rutherford - Gold Foil Experiment
- Plank/Einstein/de Broglie/Bohr
- Antoine Lavosier
Click on the link to the left to learn about which parts of an atom go where.
Click on the link to the left to learn about isotopes, isotope notation and which isotopes are most commonly found in nature.