EB AND ZEB
32-05-09 (0) Taking Inventory s/b 32-xx-xx Taking Inventory (audition)
xx-xx-xx (441) had no show, just background noise.
xx-xx-xx (320) was a combination of episodes 321 and 322.
EDDIE BRACKEN SHOW (or EDDIE BRACKEN STORY)
The standard logs show the first show as 45-01-28, but various newspapers show the premiere on 45-02-04. Further, it is a bit suspicious that the AFRS numbered shows, AFRS 1, AFRS 7, AFRS 8, AFRS 15 match the traditional log broadcast episode numbers exactly (for example, AFRS 7 has an airdate matching broadcast show #7) (although if the log begins at 45-02-04 as I think it should, the numbers then become one show off).
45-02-11 was same episode as 45-03-11
EDGAR BERGEN AND CHARLIE McCARTHY SHOW
441213 There's Something about a Soldier was 441129 per Wisconsin State Journal
ELLERY QUEEN, ADVENTURES OF
ELLERY QUEEN'S MINUTE MYSTERIES
Mysterious Murders was Mysterious Ham
(001) Man Made Murder was (128) Bad Man's Bad Man
(002) The Singing Sheik was (009) Bathtub Murder
(003) Back Stage Robber was (018) Canned Music
(014) Tell-Tale Heart was (133) Tell Tale Desk
(022) Dead Sea Murder was Deep Sea Murder
(076) Over Trained Watchdog was (135) Well Dressed Killer
(077) Killer in the Snow was (076) Over Trained Watchdog
(078) Radio Liar was (077) Killer in the Snow
(079) Tell-Tale Reflex was (078) Radio Liar
(080) Trussed-Up Mistake was (079) Tell-Tale Reflex
(081) Unlucky Hunter was (080) Trussed-Up Mistake
(130) Mysterious Murderers was (023) Mysterious Ham(134) Canned Heat was (18) Canned Music
Elmer Davis news broadcasts are one show off from 391221 forward. For instance Elmer Davis 391221 is really 391229; Elmer Davis 391229 is really 391230; etc.
30-11-11 (or 30-12-01) Armistice Day Reunion s/b 30-11-10 (per newspaper listings at http://web.archive.org/web/20060129003434/http://geocities.com/emruf6/empire.html