Quick Start Guide
To get going:
- Choose a team name
- Pay your money (£10 per team) either:
- Directly to the treasurer, Pete Spavin, your skipper (check with Spav, Adam & AJ; Ang, Dean, Jorma at the Plough) or Justin Avery or....
- To the Cowboys bank account (Santander Bank; A/C Name: Easton Cowboys Cricket Club; Sort Code: 09-01-50; A/C: 05093589) - please identify what the money's for and, if not obvious, who you are.
- Team selection
- Each player has a value between 2p & 16p, and has been classified as a Batsman, Bowler, Keeper or All Rounder (see also the Players page)
- Your active weekly team of 11 must have at least 2 batsmen, 2 bowlers, 1 keeper and no more than 5 all rounders
- Select a squad of 15 players to represent your team, but bear in mind your active 11 is constrained by a total budget of £1 every week
- Indicate 11 of your squad selections to be active & 4 to be benched, for the coming weekend & until further notice.
- Choose one of your active players as Captain, they will score double points
- If you would like any of the selection process done randomly, please indicate so below.
- If you can't fit everyone you'd like into one team or active 11 you should probably enter more teams.
- Send your choice of team selection, including your team name, your own name and how you intend to pay, to email@example.com, or enter the details into the form below
- You can also use the form below to make pre-season changes to a team you've already submitted; just select Free Changes as the payment option & enter all other details, including your new team line up, as usual
- You can change your captain & squad activity weekly & you are allowed 5 free transfers over the course of the season.
- 50% of the money collected will go to help pay for the 25th anniversary celebrations; 50% will be split into 10 prizes as shown on the front page
- For more info on the rules and scoring see Full Rules & Scoring
- Any questions? Try the FAQ or use firstname.lastname@example.org; likewise email us with any requests for team details, captain changes & transfers or use the Captaincy & Roster Changes, Team Details or Transfer Request Forms during the season