CANADOCHLY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Canadochly Elementary School was built in 1957 to combine the two one room schoolhouses of Lower Windsor Township in the boroughs of Yorkana and East Prospect. The name Canadochly is considered to originate from the Indian name "Conejohela", which was an Indian tribe thought to have settled in the Susquehanna Valley. Conejohela means "At the Place Of The Boiling Kettle." Early settlers then changed the name to Canadochly. An expansion of the building was added to the original in 1977.
Directions to Canadochly Elementary:
Coming east or west on Rt. 30, get off at the Wrightsville exit. At the stop sign, east bound turn right, west bound turn left onto Cool Springs Road. Go to the signal light, cross Rt. 462 onto Cool Creek Road. Stay on Cool Creek Road for approximately 3.5 miles. Turn left on Nursery Road to East Prospect. Continue through East Prospect. School is located on the right side of Rt. 124.