STEP STUDY HALL
a place to do your step work with fellows & food*
EVERY 3RD SATURDAY FROM 2:00 TO 3:30 PM
Tender Greens, 13455 Maxella Ave, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
*Food available for purchase at restaurant
This is a supportive space to do step work or writing. We're simply sitting and journaling. Bring your green book/ blue book/ journal/ step work/ a writing utensil
Questions? Contact Christina at 310-701-8518
FELLOWSHIP FORUM PHONE WORKSHOPS
Phone in or listen online as members host monthly audio workshops.
- July 27th Sat 12pm PST | Reaching Captive Audiences | Speakers: Kathy L and Lou L, Illinois | More info
- August 18th Sun 12pm PST | How to Work the CoDA Program | Speaker: Jack S, NorCal | More info
- August 31st Sat 12pm PST | Problems in Sponsorship | Speaker: Jim Y, Northern California | More info
Join online at https://zoom.us/j/835627588, via phone at 669.900.6833 (California). Meeting ID: 835 627 588#
Search for a local call-in number at: https://zoom.us/u/cXOnAWNhA
Duration is 1 hour, with a coffee hour afterwards for questions. For more info or to register to attend, please write firstname.lastname@example.org. Like podcasts? Listen to past recordings here. Spanish Fellowship Forums here.
What does CoDA literature say about meditation? What are the many ways to meditate? Experimenting with options. Sponsored by LA Co-dependents Anonymous.
- Dress comfortably (think yoga class).
- Chairs will be available, but bring cushions or pads if you want to sit/lie on the floor.
- Please avoid wearing scents.
When: Sunday, Sept 8, 2019 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Where: S.H.A.R.E Building in Culver City, 6666 Green Valley Circle, Culver City, CA 90230
Suggested Donation: $10.00 – No one turned away for lack of funds
Contact: Christina P. 310-701-8518
LA CODA EVENTS
All are invited to attend or be of service at:
- Monthly Step Study Hall
- Fellowship Forum Phone Workshops
- September Meditation Workshop
Codependents often have difficultly identifying what they are feeling. In recovery, I am aware of my feelings and identify them, often in the moment. I know the difference between my thoughts and feelings.
~CoDA's Recovery Patterns of Codependence