The settlement was named after King George III’s son Prince Adolphus, Duke of Cambridge. The ferry crossing that is now part of Highway 33 has been in operation since 1802.
Lieutenant-Colonel James Rogers 1726-1790
The Reverend Robert James McDowall 1768-1841
Hazelton Spencer 1757-1813
The Quakers of Adolphustown
Hay Bay Church 1792
The Loyalist Memorial Church
The Loyalist Landing Place 1784
Bay of Quinte Loyalist Settlement, 1784