posted Apr 11, 2013, 5:16 AM by Knut-Frode Dagestad
updated Feb 9, 2015, 5:01 AM
About 45 students (and others) participated at the "career opportunities" on 18 November.
We had 8 presentations from various institutes and companies as well as a representative of school teachers.
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute (Anne Solveig Andersen and Berit Hagen)
- Institute of Marine Research (Vidar Lien)
- StormGeo (Cecilie Villanger and Lillian Bergheim)
- Teaching/Schools (Åse Heilund Midttun, Sandsli VGS)
- NERSC (Lasse Pettersson)
- NIVA (Andrew Luke King)
- Aanderaa Data Instruments (Ailin Brakstad)
- Polytec (Leonid Vasilyev and Konstantinos Christakos)
pizza and drinks were served in the canteen, where students also got a
chance to speak to potential future employers.All the presentations are available at the bottom of this page.