18 Nov 2014 - BGF career opportunities
Post date: 11 avr. 2013 12:16:44
About 45 students (and others) participated at the "career opportunities" on 18 November.
We had 8 presentations from various institutes and companies as well as a representative of school teachers.
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute (Anne Solveig Andersen and Berit Hagen)
- Institute of Marine Research (Vidar Lien)
- StormGeo (Cecilie Villanger and Lillian Bergheim)
- Teaching/Schools (Åse Heilund Midttun, Sandsli VGS)
- NERSC (Lasse Pettersson)
- NIVA (Andrew Luke King)
- Aanderaa Data Instruments (Ailin Brakstad)
- Polytec (Leonid Vasilyev and Konstantinos Christakos)
Afterwards, pizza and drinks were served in the canteen, where students also got a chance to speak to potential future employers.
All the presentations are available at the bottom of this page.