All the presentations are available at the bottom of this page.
More than 75 students (and others) participated at the "career opportunities" on 5 November.
We had 10 presentations from various institutes and companies as well as a representative of school teachers.
- Institute of Marine Research (Jan Erik Stiansen)
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute (Gunnar Livik)
- StormGeo (Kristen Myklebust Ravnestad)
- NERSC (Johnny A. Johannessen)
- NIVA (Richard Bellerby)
- Statoil (Børge Kvingedal)
- Aanderaa Data Instruments (Berit Lunde Heltne)
- Teaching/Schools (Kristin Breivik)
Norwegian Navy / KNM Tordenskjold (Erik Kvaleberg)
- Polytec (Brian Hannafious)
Afterwards, pizza and drinks were served in the canteen, where students also got a chance to speak to potential future employers.
Auditorium at GFI was full packed with interested participants.
Richard Bellerby presenting NIVA.