Geophysical career opportunities - invitation
Post date: 11 avr. 2013 12:16:44
This evening our Ph.D, M.Sc and bachelor students (and others!) are welcome to an evening of presentations of the geophysical career opportunities that Bergen can offer.
Several companies and institutions in Bergen will present themselves to you, their future work force. We will have presentations by representatives of:
- Institute of Marine Research (Jan Erik Stiansen)
- Norwegian Meteorological Institute (Gunnar Livik)
- StormGeo (Kristen Myklebust Ravnestad)
- NERSC (Johnny A. Johannessen)
- NIVA (Richard Bellerby)
- Statoil (Børge Kvingedal)
- Aanderaa Data Instruments (Berit Lunde Heltne)
- Teaching/Schools (Kristin Breivik)
- The Norwegian Navy / KNM Tordenskjold (Erik Kvaleberg)
- Polytec (Gunnar Birkeland)
Note that although this invitation is in English, some of the presentations will be in Norwegian. However, there will be plenty of time for questions after the presentations.
Date: Tuesday 5 November
Place: Geophysical Institute, Allegaten 70
The presentations will be given between 16:00 and 18:30 in the east wing auditorium. Afterwards there will be pizza (also some vegetarian) and refreshments in the canteen.