Radio and Mass Media
Volunteers amplify the reach of their programs through broadcast media such as radio, television, and the Internet.
- Use radio to leverage the reach, affordability, and attention to local communities.
- Teach English, discuss personal hygiene, or promote environmental lessons and tips.
- Promote civic dialogue.
Volunteers use digital, audio, photography and videography in order to act as storytellers and to engage the Third Goal of Peace Corps.
- Promoting high-quality digital content to public-facing websites.
- ex: Best Videos by Peace Corps Volunteers Around the World
- ex: Peace Corps Week 2014 Video Contest
- ex: Peace Corps Week 2016 highlighted 'Happiness'