BTF Enterprises has produced over 1,684 conferences and events. In 2015 and 2016, we averaged 80 events per year with over 30,000 individuals registered/trained. We have managed events as small as 25 and as large as 6,500 attendees, as well as trade shows as small as 10 and up to 600 exhibitors.
We are proud of saving thousands of dollars each year for all of our clients through responsible financial management of meeting expenditures, budgetary constraints and thoughtful planning.
While your committees make the most important content decisions, we will help you formulate an action plan to give you the most advantageous ROI on your events.
- Theme Development
- Project Timelines
- Budget Preparation & Management
- Speaker Management
We will work with your meeting planning council and assist in coordinating with the meeting facility company and vendors to produce your events.
- Site Research and Selection
- Contract Negotiations
- Room Block Management
- Food and Beverage Planning
- Audio Visual Coordination
- Meeting Room Set-Up
- Facility Management
- Transportation Management
- Master Account Auditing
BTF will work with your committee to design the most effective solution for communication and registration of your attendees. Our experienced, professional staff will provide you and your attendees with superior customer service at registration.
- Online registration system development
- Pre-registration processing
- Badge and packet preparation
- On-site staff and registration management
Exhibits & Trade Show Management
- Promotion and registration
- Web based virtual floorplan - view VTF demo
- Floor plan and traffic flow strategies
- Sponsorship program development and management
- Security management
- Exhibit set up and move out
Please enjoy the following videos and photo albums of a few recent events:
- CADA Convention (1800 attendees/200 exhibitors)
- CASL Student Conference (2000 Students, primarily developed by student leaders)
- ILEA-NCC Annual Gala (350 attendees / all aspects of production donated by members)
- SACNAS Convention Keynote/General Session - Diversity Panel - Women in STEM
- ICPI Golf Tournament (120 golfers)