- Longest Client (current): 27 years
- Largest Client by Membership: 2000 members
- Smallest Client by Membership: 100 members
- Largest Client by Revenue: $3,000,000
- Smallest Client by Revenue: $125,000
- Largest Event: 6500 attendees, 60 workshops
- Smallest Event: 25 attendees
- Largest Event Series: 70 seminars across the U.S.
- 2015 Totals: 81 events, 30,530 individuals registered/trained
Types of Organizations Served
- Trade Associations
- Professional Organizations
- Certifying / Accrediting Bodies
- Conducted conferences in Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver, Paris and London.
- Established chapters in Ireland and Canada.
- Managed member benefits for Ontario affiliates.
- Real Estate
- Professional / Executive
- Public Policy
- Staffing / Vocational
Medical/Health Organization Experience
Full management services for American Board of Vocational Experts from 1999 to present; a certifying organization for vocational counselors. ABVE’s members are professionals in several disciplines (rehabilitation counseling, psychology, economics and various aligned disciplines).
Full management services for the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP) from 2000 – 2005. IARP represented nurses, case managers, disability managers, vocational experts and life care planners.
Full management services for the California Society of Radiologic Technologists (CSRT) from 1996 – 2000. The Society provides leadership and quality patient care through education for radiologists and legislative action.
Past event planning for medical seminar series including Boston Scientific, a medical device manufacturer, and Advancmed, a medical education company.
Education Organization Experience
Full management services for the California Association of Directors of Activities (CADA) from 1992 to present. CADA represents High School and Middle School Activities Directors, class and club advisors. CADA trains over 25,000 educators and students each year through state and regional events focused on connecting students to their schools and community and creating safe school climates.
Assisted in the development of, as well as providing full management services for the California Association of Student Leaders (CASL) from 1996 to present. CASL is quasi controlled by the student body with an adult steering committee providing oversite and leadership to encourage the education of both students and teachers in providing a greater harmony of co-curricular activities on campus, in turn enhancing a positive cultural change throughout California schools.