Posted on Sun, Jul 10 2011; amended on 8-4-14 and on 21-April-14
The word 'heaven' has been used with various meanings in the myths. Some of these include:
1. the area which is high above the ground, the sky and all the area in outer space.
10. Quantum Dimensions which the Mid-Confluence Aged scientists were using when they were time-travelling into the future.
11. the places in the ancient Copper Aged life-dramas which represented 1 to 10 as mentioned above.
To understand which 'heaven' was meant in a particular myth, one must understand:
1. the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge
2. all that which I am explaining.
The Confluence Aged knowledge considers both, the Golden and Silver Ages, as being 'Heaven' on earth because the corporeal world there is pure and without the existence of the vices. There will not be any suffering, pain etc there. However, it is the Golden Age which is considered as the true Heaven because :
1. the souls in the Golden Age are more powerful than those in the Silver Age,
2. souls enjoy more happiness in the Golden Age,
3. the Golden Age is more beautiful to experience and stay in (compared to the Silver Age),
4. the people in the Golden Age have better corporeal bodies than those in the Silver Age. The Golden Aged people will live for about 150 years whereas the Silver Aged people will only live for about 125 years.
Actually, according to the Confluence Aged spiritual knowledge of the Brahma Kumaris, the actual heaven Heaven is in the first kingdom in the Golden Age (and the most heavenly time is at the beginning of the Golden Age) because:
1. the most powerful souls are born there.
2. the kingdom there is the most beautiful.
3. the souls enjoy happiness and life the most, there.
NB: Souls cannot enjoy happiness and life without using a corporeal body.
The names and links for articles by Pari can be found at: