Post 1: Posted on Wed, Aug 31 2011
Since I keep mentioning my past births, I have decided to put links to all the articles on my past births here (for easy cross reference). Later, I will also be having further discussions here (about these past births). More can be found below the links after this. Links to discussions on my past births :
1, Part 6 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Aryans, Past Births, Reptilians, Grey Aliens, UFOs, Crop Circle Messages (1)
2. Part 7 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Aryans, Past Births, Reptilians, Grey Aliens, UFOs, Crop Circle Messages (2)
3. Part 51 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes – MapMakers
4. Part 73 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (1 -
Emerged in 1996; Collective Consciousness of the Reptilian Past
5. Part 74 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (2 -
Mapmaker Emerged in 1996)
6. Part 75 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Past Births (3 -
8. Part 77 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - 2nd & 3rd Reptilian Immortal
Past Births and Sumana Saman
Please read Part 16 to Part 29 in the series of articles titled 'Snake Deities and the Naga Clan' before reading 'Part 78 Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes', onwards, which involves Sumana Saman.
9. Part 16 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Sumana Saman, Leader of the Devas in Adam's Peak
10. Part 17 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Buddha, Christ and Sumana Saman
11. Part 18 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's peak - Mount of Gems and the
Re-creation of Heaven
12. Part 19 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak -King of Bharath and
13. Part 20 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak- Saman, Sun
Part 21 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak- Eden, Adam
Part 22 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak - Saman and his
16. Part 23 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak - Shiva's Footstep,
First 3 Copper Aged Past Births (1)
17. Part 24 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan
: Adam's Peak - Shiva's Footstep,
First 3 Copper Aged Past Births (2)
18. Part 25 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Adam's Peak - Shiva's Footstep, First 3 Copper Aged Past Births (3)
19. Part 26 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Evidences left behind remind Reptilian Immortal Roles
20. Part 27 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Nagadeepa (1)
21. Part 28 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Nagadeepa (2)
22. Part 29 - Snake Deities & the Naga Clan : Saman, Life Dramas, Variety, Eridu
23. Part 78 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Sumana Saman; 3rd Birth's New World
24. Part 79 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Sumana Saman's
25. Part 80 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Roles, Main Ones
26. Part 81 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Reptilian Immortal Roles, Main Ones (2)
27. Part 82 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Demons and Deities (1)
28. Part 83 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Demons and Deities (2)
29. Part 86 - Aliens, UFOs and Parallel Universes - Rahu, Ketu, Reptilian Immortal Past Births
30. Part 29 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Vyasa playing God
31. Part 32 - 2012 Protection (During Destruction) and the Gathering for World Transformation - Tower of Babel, Vyasa (2)33. Experiences During Purification Process
34. More on my past birth as Alexander the Great can be found at: Alexander the Great (From Experiences, Written Records and Mythology)
35. More on my past birth using the role of Enki can be found at: Enki and the Abgal
36. A better understanding of my past births can be had through reading the following: Ancient Sciences Got Stopped to be Used Secretly37. Dream & Vision
38. Alien / UFO experiences - Understand it
39. Ancient Sciences in the Hands of a Few
40. Ancient Life-Dramas
41. Reptilians Provided for Confusion Too
42. Reptilians Paved the Way for Others
43. World Rule or the Promised Land Passes from Deities to Christians, Through the Line of Abraham
44. Ancient Connection Between Copper Age and the End
45. Comparison Between Noah, Ziusudra, the Anunnaki and the Earthlings During the Great Flood (& Divisions within the Christian Religion)
46. Copper Aged 'Calling Out Process' Continues Until Now in the Deity Religion Reptilians
49. Ancient People used Right Brain Hemisphere more than the Left
50. ME in the Sumerian Tablets and in Ancient Times
More on my past births can be found at: History Re-written
Post 2: Posted on Mon, Sep 12 2011
Sumana Saman / Enki was my past birth which had walked out of the divine world, at the end of the Silver Age. However, since he had spent a huge part of his life in the Copper Age, I view him as my first Copper Aged birth.
I had taken a short birth, as Tutankhamun, between my birth as Sumana Saman and my second Copper Aged birth (Ramses 2). Since Tutankhamun was born in the Copper Age, it can be said that he was my first Copper Aged birth. However, since this birth was short and does not seem to play a significant role now and since Tutankhamun died young, I am ignoring this birth and am considering Enki/Saman as my first Copper Aged birth. My birth as Sumana Saman (Prince Saman) was significant because he had started a lot of things which will be explained by my mapmaker birth (Ramses 2) at the end of the Cycle.
There are a few other births who are in an emerged state now. But I am ignoring them too since they do not play a very significant role now. I am only giving importance to the past births of Saman / Enki, Ramses 2 and Nebuchadnezzar 2. So I view these 3 births as the first second and the third births. Ramses 2 was my second birth that was born in the Copper Age. Nebuchadnezzar was born after Ramses 2 died. Nebuchadnezzar 2 was my third birth which was born in the Copper Age..........
Post 3: Dec 9, 2011
(includes a discussion on my 'previous ghost-birth'; Vishnu sleeping and waking; mapmaker; Judgment Day-like experiences; Underworld)
In my previous birth, before the present one, I was a man of Brahmin birth (fair and with black hair). I was involved with yogic practices in India. I went into the jungles for the continuation of my yogic practices. Memories (that were emerging) had made me go in the direction of the place, in Mount Abu, which would be where the headquarters of the Brahma Kumaris will be (in the future). But, in that birth, I was not aware of why I was going in that direction. I did not know that the memories that were in an emerged state, within the soul, were influencing me. As far as I was concerned, in that birth, I was just following my instinct and was walking towards where fate was taking me. It started raining heavily and the jungle got flooded. So, I was not aware that I was going to put my foot into a lake. When I put my foot into the lake, I lost my balance and fell into the lake. Since I did not know how to swim, I drowned. Then, I remained there (as a ghost) because I had to wait for Brahma Baba to come there (at the End of the cycle, for world transformation).
There were other ghosts there and they were not good ghosts because they were killed for one reason or another. But I was a good ghost because I was trying to maintain a religious/virtuous consciousness, even when I was about to die. It seems like as if that birth was geared towards turning me into a good ghost. So, I shall refer to that past birth as my 'previous ghost-birth'.
I was roaming around the lake in Mount Abu, as a ghost, for about a hundred years until Brahma Baba came there (with the BKs) to set up the Brahma Kumaris. I was watching what they were doing until I received the dhristi/vibrations/presence of a BK sister. As a result of the dhristi/vibrations/presence touching me (the soul), I had to leave Mount Abu and take my present corporeal birth in 1959. The dhristi/vibrations/presence involved the recognition of the soul of this BK sister there and the touching of the vibrations from her. God had also touched me through her, without her knowing it (since she was only a little girl at that time). This recognition/touching happened because it was time for me to take my next corporeal birth for world transformation (so that I can play the role of the mapmaker). But as a ghost, I did not know this. I was reluctant to leave Mount Abu because I was attached to it for a long time. These strong desire/feeling, of not wanting to leave Mount Abu, had emerged strong feelings of anger against the BK sister (when I recollected how I had to leave Mount Abu because of her touching/dhristi). However, it is more accurate to say that I left Mount Abu because it was time to leave and take my next birth, as per the World Drama. Everything happens as per the World Drama. The presence of the BK sister also stirred something within me; thus, encouraging me to take my present corporeal birth. This had also happened as per the World Drama. My other Copper Aged past births were in an emerged state (not as ghosts but in an immortal state so as to play the role of the mapmaker at the End). The presence of the BK sister had stirred something within them. So, I had to take my next birth because of that too.
I never valued the previous ghost-birth, or the experiences relating to it, until recently (November and December 2011)). Recently, as I was churning on the myth about Vishnu sleeping in the Ocean, I was given the experience that what had happened to me in this previous ghost-birth was also prophesied in the myth where Vishnu goes back to sleep after having noted that Brahma had already been born. That which stirred within me so as to make me take the present birth was portrayed, in the myth, as Vishnu waking at the beginning of Brahma's birth and seeing that Brahma has already taken his birth. The dhristi/vibrations/presence of the BK sister helped to bring about this 'stir' within me because she is my pair in the divine world. Together, we would be Vishnu from the beginning of the Golden Age. This was why Vishnu was portrayed as having woken up:
1. the first time (soon after Brahma's birth). I had gone back to sleep because I had to take another corporeal birth and I only came into the Brahma Kumaris in 1994. That BK sister had gone to sleep because she was only about 9 or 10 years old at that time. She only became an active BK when she was about 19 years old.
2. the second time so as to play a role in Brahma's new creation.
You can read more about Vishnu sleeping (and awakening 2 times) and the previous ghost-birth, in the second post at:
The mapmaker will have to explain this myth and so everything happened for the benefit of world transformation. This understanding made be view the previous ghost-birth from another angle, as a beneficial birth too. It made me sit down and analyse the experiences, and everything else that had happened in 1996, in a rational way. This rational analysis also helped me to get over the anger etc that I had experienced in 1996. Until now, I had never tried to analyse it in a rational way because I was just pushing it all out of my mind as not being important and as being 'stupid'.
Memories of what happened to me in my previous ghost-birth, were emerging in 1996, not long after I began hearing the sakar murlis. I did not really understand the significance of what was happening, at that time; though I knew that I had remained as a ghost in Mount Abu because it was destined to happen. I knew that I had to wait for a long time, as a ghost, because it would help me with my subtle abilities in the present birth. The fact that I was a ghost for so long would help me to easily go beyond. I was destined to play the role of the mapmaker and so I needed the ability to easily go into a subtle state so that I can play the mapmaker role well.
When the memories were emerging, from 1996, I was experiencing a lot of pain that was connected to what had happened to me in my previous ghost-birth (in respect of the death, of roaming around as a ghost and of having had to leave as a result of the dhristi/vibrations/presence). So, I was just waiting for it all to come to an end through my spiritual effort-making. I never valued those experiences, or that previous ghost-birth, because of the pain which I had felt at that time. Further, this previous ghost-birth was not that ancient. So, I was not that interested about knowing of how things were at that time.
There was a difference between the pain and suffering which I experienced when this previous ghost-birth emerged and the pain which I experienced when I was going through the other Judgment Day-like experiences. During the other Judgment Day-like experiences, it was as if the deeds of my past births were emerging and I was settling for the wrong which I had done (like as if I was in the very depths of Hell). But when I grabbed God's Helping Hand and pulled myself out of the Underworld by going into the Confluence Aged subtle region, my pain would disappear. These experiences were teaching me something about what was happening to me. But the pain which I felt when I remembered my previous ghost-birth was different. I was experiencing pain because I was in a state that was abnormal (since the state of being a ghost was not the normal state). This was like a different kind of Judgment Day-like experience. If my stage was good, I would not have experienced the pain. But my stage was often bad during those times. So it was more a Judgment Day-like experience, instead of a Confluence Aged experience. Further, I was also experiencing all my frustrations, anger, suffering etc of that time when I was about to die, when I was a ghost, etc. This was a different kind of Underworld experience. But if I reached out and grabbed God's Helping Hand, I would come out of that and go into a happy, peaceful state. I had suffered the pain of these experiences for a few years (from 1996). Whereas most of my other experiences were short because of the quick Purification Process.
The lake (in which I drowned in my previous ghost-birth) is now next to the BK headquarters (Madhuban), in Mount Abu. In the present birth, I have gone to this lake (a few times), after having received the BK knowledge. When I went there I would tell the BKs, who were with me, to take me very near the lake. I also wanted to walk around it to the other side of the lake. The BKs, with me, would tell me not to go near the lake because there were ghosts in that area (especially, on the other side of the lake). And I told them, “But those ghost wouldn't harm us. I know. You follow me and I will take you there and you can see for yourself”. And they told me, “Sister, don't go there. If anything happens to you, we will be blamed. Just stay with us and just walk with us on the road. Stay away from that lake”.
For a few years, all my thoughts had only been on that lake and I had kept wanting to go there. The pain and suffering, which I felt when I recollected how I was a ghost, was like as if I was in the very depths of Hell (suffering with pain). I would cling onto God and I would not dare to let go of Him. When I was in a high spiritual stage, I would not experience any pain or suffering because of God's help. If I let go of God, my spiritual stage would drop and I would feel the pain and the suffering like as if I was in the very depths of Hell. I don't cling onto God like that anymore because I do not suffer any pain like that anymore; since my spiritual strength is higher now.
From 1996, BKs (who I knew) were telling me to come out of 'my suffering related to my previous ghost-birth' quickly. They could not understand why it was taking me so long to come out of that. But I had roamed around as a ghost for so long, waiting for Brahma Baba to come there. So, it took me a long time to get over that. But I have got over it and I do not have any desire to go to the lake anymore.
When I was hearing the experiences of those who were suffering in the hands of the Aliens, I was connecting their pain and suffering to my own Underworld experiences (which I experienced because I had been a ghost in my previous ghost-birth). Through one way or another, we suffer for all the wrongs which we have done. It is like as if we are dragged into the Underworld, for one reason or another, so as to suffer for all the wrongs which we have done.
Post 4: Dec 10, 2011
In the sakar murlis , God tells us not to use the word 'fate' and to use the word "World Drama " instead. The word 'fate' makes the event a bad one. Whereas the word "World Drama" makes it just part of the "Drama". When we see it happening as per the "World Drama", nothing is bad. Everyhting is just happening as it should and we should just be concerned about playing our roles well.
I have used the word 'fate' in the above post. I should have used the word "World Drama" instead. We have to keep correcting ourselves as we keep making spiritual efforts.
The names and links for articles by Pari can be found at:
Global Brahma Kumaris - Pari's articles and videos
or at http://brahmakumari.net