As we finish our 2016-17 school year, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for another incredible year in Carlow Educate Together. It's been a brilliant year with too many highlights to mention. We have a number of photographs showing all the activities in June, and you can see the rest by going to the other pages on the website. We're going to keep this newsletter short and sweet so just to wish you all a happy, safe summer and hopefully we'll have a bit of sun to make it all that sweeter. See you on the 29th August!
Things you need to know...
Traffic Plan starting August 29th
Please see email regarding our new traffic management plan starting from next year.
Occupational Therapy Service Starting in our School
We are delighted to be able to offer OT services for children in our school. Please see email from Gaynor to book your place.
Please fill in our survey about the Walking Bus starting next year. We have had a decent response already but need more opinions before we make our plans.
Reminder: Class Allocation and Calendar 2017-18
Next year's classes will be as follows:
- Junior Infants - Gillian and Edel (2 classes)
- Senior Infants - Emer and Sinéad (job sharing) and Gary (2 classes)
- 1st Class - Teresa
- 1st/2nd Class - tbc
- 2nd Class - Vicky
- 3rd Class - Róisin
- 4th Class - tbd
- 5th Class - Cliona
- 6th Class - Erin
- Junior Integrated Class - Tricia
- Senior Integrated Class - tbc
- Support staff: Eimear/Caroline, Clare, Aisling, Adrian, Angela, Susanne, Marita (SCP), Nicola (HSCL)
- SNA staff: Sinéad/Geraldine, Marlene/Alaisia, Lisa, Barbara, Michelle, Majella, Bessie
Pictures from around the Classes
You can see all of our news on our school website or Facebook Page. These pictures are a selection of everything going on in the school.